Recognition of Surrender

Pollard

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317245292' post='2810448']
Since they obviously don't have the courage to attack, nor a valid reason, it shows that they have to resort to this sort of attention getting.
[/quote]

We have sworn to protect Legion. We'd have to declare on ourselves. That would be problematic.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tetris this is idiocy, you are hiding behind the skirts of your allies. [s]But I have to admit this one made me laugh[/s] If you aren't getting enough attention Hereno why didn't you just say so? We have ways to fix that. ;)

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1317245594' post='2810452']
We have sworn to protect Legion. We'd have to declare on ourselves. That would be problematic.
[/quote]
Only RIA can do that. Why don't you man up and quit trying to be like other alliances...

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1317244848' post='2810441']
Another retarded thread from Tetris, though how could I expect anything different.
[/quote]

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1317245472' post='2810450']
This guy's too cool for school.
[/quote]

These quotes adequately sum up my reaction to this posting.

The sad thing is your member ran onto our forum like a giggling little child saying "pm me nippy I have something to send you" rather than come here and post it to let others bask in your idiocy. Although the rotten stench of desperation is kind of off putting.

Masterful, just masterful.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1317247854' post='2810486']
That makes me happy :)

But it would be nice to get a Tetris goverment responce!
[/quote]

Would be great to see something rational.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1317248176' post='2810488']
You guys should remedy that. Everyone knows you don't condone spying.
[/quote]

This was a great post.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1317247854' post='2810486']
That makes me happy :)

But it would be nice to get a Tetris goverment responce!
[/quote]

Our response is to never take us seriously. If we are ever being serious, we'll be sure to tell you.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1317248591' post='2810497']
Our response is to never take us seriously. If we are ever being serious, we'll be sure to tell you.
[/quote]

You know that when you have overstepped that thin line between good and bad behavior there is a small word you can use that most times make things right. In my personal view this would be the right time to use it :wub:

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1317248918' post='2810505']
You know that when you have overstepped that thin line between good and bad behavior there is a small word you can use that most times make things right. In my personal view this would be the right time to use it :wub:
[/quote]

Lines are there to be stepped over.

heh. I would honestly love to see if Tetris had the testicular fortitude to fight Legion 1v1. According to the many detractors of Legion, including Tetris, Legion are so crappy that it should be easy for Tetris to actually win a true war against Legion. I doubt Tetris has the testicular fortitude to take on Legion 1v1 though.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1317249051' post='2810509']
heh. I would honestly love to see if Tetris had the testicular fortitude to fight Legion 1v1. According to the many detractors of Legion, including Tetris, Legion are so crappy that it should be easy for Tetris to actually win a true war against Legion. I doubt Tetris has the testicular fortitude to take on Legion 1v1 though.
[/quote]

If declared on, we would not activate any treaties.*