Recognition of Surrender

Pollard

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img][/center]

We at Tetris do not normally refer to ourselves as a militarily superior alliance. However, we have recently achieved an almost single handed victory against a much larger and better organised foe.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/umu4f.jpg[/img]

Tetris acknowledges The Legion's surrender. The Legion AA will be under our protection from attackers until they have recovered. We bear no ill will towards their war torn nations and wish them all the best in the future.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MCEUc.png[/img]

[b]Signed on behalf of Tetris:[/b]

The Goddess Quadrumvirate: Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale

Speaker for the heavens: Pollard

Programmer of Internal Matters: ali5541
Programmer of Foreign Matters: Hereno
Programmer of Game Patent: USMC123
Programmer of Line Completion: dane0

Game Councilors: Granat, Rhaemyr, Ridin High

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1317241312' post='2810377']
"Hey guys our last thread made us look like idiots, we should totally post another one and assume it will go better"
[/quote]

Implying we care about this world.

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1317241083' post='2810372']
Way to make your own alliance seem ridicules...
[/quote]

And here I'm agreeing with a TOP member.

The fact that you joined the "Let's make jokes about The Legion" bandwagon tell more about you than you think. Are Tetris really that desperate for attention and acceptation? :facepalm:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317242180' post='2810392']

The fact that you joined the "Let's make jokes about The Legion" bandwagon tell more about you than you think. Are Tetris really that desperate for attention and acceptation? :facepalm:
[/quote]

Yes. Next question.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1317242282' post='2810395']
Congrats to Tetris. Who shall be the new Legion Viceroy?
[/quote]

Here's hoping that it's xoindotnler.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317242180' post='2810392']

[/quote]

Acception, probably not. Attention, well... it gives me someting to chuckle at instead of looking at discussions of endless bickering

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1317241666' post='2810386']
I'll admit, this made me giggle. Congratulations on simultaneously making yourselves look awful and making legion look even worst.
[/quote]
This announcement shows that the Legion has one member with a silly idea and that the government of Tetris is okay with harassing an alliance behind the protection of others.

I think any alliance in existence would fare poorly if their member's internal private discussions were leaked. The whole entire point of a private discussion area is for members to talk away from the prying eyes of the public. Which is exactly why actions like those of Tetris have been so looked down upon for the entirety of world history.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1317242689' post='2810400']
This announcement shows that the [b]Legion has one member with a silly idea [/b]and that the government of Tetris is okay with harassing an alliance behind the protection of others.

I think any alliance in existence would fare poorly if their member's internal private discussions were leaked. The whole entire point of a private discussion area is for members to talk away from the prying eyes of the public. Which is exactly why actions like those of Tetris have been so looked down upon for the entirety of world history.
[/quote]

Given your Polar nature you should know that an iceberg only exposes approximately 10% of it's mass.

Edited by trance addict

Is this a covert protectorate over Legion? Because what I'm reading here is that you will protect Legion from any attacks until they have 'recovered'. Since all they are recovering from is a severe case of incompetence, you could be stuck with this job for a very long time.

I don't even know what's going on anymore :blink:

EDIT: While I'm here, I should make a point. Isn't taking a play out of the pre-Karma era ODN (The Optional Defense Network days, thank goodness they're gone) exactly the kind of thing you [i]don't[/i] want to do?

Edited by Bob Ilyani