Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1314721518' post='2791033']
Of course it was a "joke" spy op, now that we didn't let u get away with it
[/quote]
Do you really think I cared about that information from a random Non Grata nation I wasn't even fighting? Of course not, it was a joke, even if you guys didn't like it.

[quote name='Johan' timestamp='1314721424' post='2791031']
I see no reason why this should engender any sympathy from the world community. You've made your name as a disruptive hyena. Apparently a rather unstable one at that. One that is quite happy to pick on weaker and smaller creatures (read: Those without wonders). Yet when the lions with claws of their own come you scream and cry "Foul Play! How dare you use your claws?" despite the fact your own claws are stained with blood.

As a smaller nation and a leader whose people could find themselves dying when unstable scum like yourself attacks, I applaud the efforts of various nations to split your head open and leave you for dead or at least the point you're forced to decomission the military base of your banana republic.

To those nations thinking of aiding this petty, attention seeking, scavenger, please remember you have alliance mates and business partners of your own in his range. Succoring him today might provide some amusement but tomorrow, next week, or next month his inherent instability could cause him to turn on your own lower tier or tech sellers. Stay your hand and let an annoyance to all be ground into dust.
[/quote]

i dont know who you are but A+

Regardless, the fact remains its impossible for my nation to send the reps being asked. My counter offer of 500 tech is still probably more than my nation can pay, but I was willing to try to make that work, even if I feel Non Grata provoked the war and they were the aggressors.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314722137' post='2791042']
So you're a rogue attacking for a reason (albeit a convoluted one). Nothing changes.
[/quote]
A rogue for having a policy of not letting tech raiders get away with it when attacking an alliance member? I guess if that's what a rogue is these days, you tech raiders must be loving it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314722248' post='2791043']
A rogue for having a policy of not letting tech raiders get away with it when attacking an alliance member? I guess if that's what a rogue is these days, you tech raiders must be loving it.
[/quote]

yup, you nailed the issue right on the head methrage. we're evil tech raiders etc etc

now that the issue is settled, and non grata has been exposed as tech raiders, let us all dance and have a party

I find this a ridiculous attempt to make people feel good about and/or sorry for NG for having to read the amount of acrimonious drivel here.

Almost, but no cigar.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314722248' post='2791043']
[/quote]

You weren't an alliance member of MAD. Just a ghost.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1314722550' post='2791045']
I find this a ridiculous attempt to make people feel good about and/or sorry for NG for having to read the amount of acrimonious drivel here.

Almost, but no cigar.
[/quote]

arexes is forcing us all the read through every page in this thread, this might be the fall of NG... please feel sorry for us :{

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314722633' post='2791047']
You weren't an alliance member of MAD. Just a ghost.
[/quote]
I switched my AA to MAD because I was a member, as it had been decided to merge NTA into MAD. After disagreement on how to deal with tech raiders, there was a split though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314722002' post='2791041']
Regardless, the fact remains its impossible for my nation to send the reps being asked. My counter offer of 500 tech is still probably more than my nation can pay, but I was willing to try to make that work, even if I feel Non Grata provoked the war and they were the aggressors.
[/quote]

Didn't you say that you had a lot of friends and people waiting for peace so they could aid you back up again?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314722738' post='2791049']
I switched my AA to MAD because I was a member, as it had been decided to merge NTA into MAD. After disagreement on how to deal with tech raiders, there was a split though.
[/quote]

Prove it.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314722806' post='2791050']
Didn't you say that you had a lot of friends and people waiting for peace so they could aid you back up again?
[/quote]
I'm stuck on red until at least 9/2, so it wouldn't be until after that you'll find out if anyone wants to aid me.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314722929' post='2791054']
In that case the reps offered are fine.
[/quote]
Not if they're only willing to send the aid to assist in the fight, if the war ends I don't think anyone will send me any aid.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314723002' post='2791055']
Not if they're only willing to send the aid to assist in the fight, if the war ends I don't think anyone will send me any aid.
[/quote]

You need to find real friends in that case.

[quote name='Johan' timestamp='1314723170' post='2791056']
You need to find real friends in that case.
[/quote]
I don't like to ask favors from those friends who are uninvolved in this and turning my problems into their problems, also your numbers are so high it would be asking for way to much to expect anyone to pay that.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314723426' post='2791059']
I don't like to ask favors from those friends who are uninvolved in this and turning my problems into their problems, also your numbers are so high it would be asking for way to much to expect anyone to pay that.
[/quote]

Not really. Our last offer is pretty close to the actual damages you and Nicholai did. Especially considering the previous wars which we didn't charge reps for.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314723657' post='2791064']
Not really. Our last offer is pretty close to the actual damages you and Nicholai did. Especially considering the previous wars which we didn't charge reps for.
[/quote]
You guys also caused a lot of damage with your attacks, enough damage I don't have enough income to pay my own bills until after I rebuild some.

Also after the spy op incident, I said it was fine to attack me in response, not my alliance mate. My alliance mate was not alright with being nuked and warned Penkala he would be attacked again if he nuked him. So when a Non Grata nation attacked a MAD nation, I just held you guys to same standards so he could get his payback.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314722738' post='2791049']
[/quote]

You can't haphazardly decide that an alliance with a matching acronym to a disbanded alliance you were once in is willing (without contact of said alliance's government) to take you and your tag-along in and allow you to immediately start posting alliance announcements in their name. Wait, why am I trying to explain this to you? You've never paid attention to any form of logic brought to your attention.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314724948' post='2791080']
You can't haphazardly decide that an alliance with a matching acronym to a disbanded alliance you were once in is willing (without contact of said alliance's government) to take you and your tag-along in and allow you to immediately start posting alliance announcements in their name. Wait, why am I trying to explain this to you? You've never paid attention to any form of logic brought to your attention.
[/quote]
They contacted me asking me to merge into them, the idea wouldn't of crossed my mind had they not asked me about it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314723931' post='2791068']
You guys also caused a lot of damage with your attacks, enough damage I don't have enough income to pay my own bills until after I rebuild some.

Also after the spy op incident, I said it was fine to attack me in response, not my alliance mate. My alliance mate was not alright with being nuked and warned Penkala he would be attacked again if he nuked him. So when a Non Grata nation attacked a MAD nation, I just held you guys to same standards so he could get his payback.
[/quote]

You really need to stop crying about your so called alliance mate (yeah right) getting attacked. You and only you were being retaliated against. Your response was to counter declare on 3 members of NG... two of which were not involved... one that had no MP or even an SDI. It was then that your alliance mate (yeah right) was declared upon.

[quote name='RustyNail' timestamp='1314726115' post='2791090']
Beat head against brick wall.
Repeat until you get the desired result.

:blink:
[/quote]
Yeah, this debate just seems to be going circles. They give their perspective on the issue, I present mine, others such as nippy throw in what they think every few pages. So continuing here is pointless, as I think everything has been said a few times by now with the arguing back and forth.