DOE for NPOG

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1311747394' post='2764897']
Now we are getting to it. I have done everything with my head held high. Can you say the same? A new name to hide past sins perhaps?
[/quote]

Was your head held high when you stabbed your closest brothers in the back and left them hang to be beatin? The name is not new, was a lowly boy hangin out in the ranks...

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311748390' post='2764918']
Was your head held high when you stabbed your closest brothers in the back and left them hang to be beatin? The name is not new, was a lowly boy hangin out in the ranks...
[/quote]

Oh, you're one of those people. That's funny. You claim to know what you're talking about but you have no idea whatsoever.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311748390' post='2764918']
[/quote]
Well it is apparent that you have not taken the time to look at the new world you have come to settle in. I invite you to read up on the Karma War and the Doom House-NPO War. Then take a good long look at teh current power structure and see where your time and effort should be placed in bringing down the people who are in charge of Planet Bob these days.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311748509' post='2764920']
If NSO is sticking up for NPO, maybe I shouldn't have come back.
[/quote]
You missed our treaty ;)

Edited by Brenann

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311747916' post='2764905']
If you are speaking on behalf of your alliance... which I don't see it... Mr 5 days, then i am severly dissapointed in the NpO. As I see it:
1.)you did not exist in 2008
2.)peace mode is great to spread your opinion and build support
3.)I personnaly know of atleast 2 accounts being banned for the use of the phrase "whore"
4.)On a personal note with your current AA, look up "Electron Sponge - removal from power, or perhaps the Ordinance of Orders - how it was disolved"
[/quote]
Yes, I just happened to join Planet Bob five days ago and have 1,600 posts. Oh-wait!

[/quote]

It is official, ignorance is bliss. Might I advise you join Sparta?

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1311749161' post='2764928']
Yes, I just happened to join Planet Bob five days ago and have 1,600 posts. Oh-wait!
[/quote]
no no don't make him think... Thats how fires are started...

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1311748676' post='2764922']
Well it is apparent that you have not taken the time to look at the new world you have come to settle in. I invite you to read up on the Karma War and the Doom House-NPO War. Then take a good long look at teh current power structure and see where your time and effort should be placed in bringing down the people who are in charge of Planet Bob these days.

You missed our treaty ;)
[/quote]

I was a part of the Karma war, will admit that I haven't been up to date with the rest of it, but don't really care, NPO should not exist. As for the people in power right now, am not to concerned... NPO should not be a top 10, or top 100. And as for your treaty, shame on you NSO, go back to your roots... that is if you remember them.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311749615' post='2764936']
So you are an official spokes-person for Polaris? Or were 1599 of your posts for a different alliance?
[/quote]
Objection... Relevance???

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311749404' post='2764932']
I was a part of the Karma war, will admit that I haven't been up to date with the rest of it, but don't really care, NPO should not exist. As for the people in power right now, am not to concerned... NPO should not be a top 10, or top 100. And as for your treaty, shame on you NSO, go back to your roots... that is if you remember them.
[/quote]
So what did the NPO do to YOU and I mean YOU specifically I dont want to hear about alliance issues that are years old and settled now.

Also I dont believe that you fought in the Karma war. Your nation is too new. If you would like to explain to the audience who you really are maybe you will have some support in your crusade on the "Ebil Pacifican menace!" Stranger things have happened.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311747916' post='2764905']
If you are speaking on behalf of your alliance... which I don't see it... Mr 5 days, then i am severly dissapointed in the NpO. As I see it:
1.)you did not exist in 2008
2.)peace mode is great to spread your opinion and build support
3.)I personnaly know of atleast 2 accounts being banned for the use of the phrase "whore"
4.)On a personal note with your current AA, look up "Electron Sponge - removal from power, or perhaps the Ordinance of Orders - how it was disolved"
[/quote]

Well do I count, and I was there the night the OoO was canceled. But to still be bitter of the sins of 3 years ago is a lot of hate which should not exist. My advise, if you have left this world and have just returned, go back to where you came from as I can assure you, it will make you happier than living through your bitterness in this world. [PS: If you actually do want to talk, query me on IRC (If you knew me in your past, you know where to find me).]

In the meanwhile, you are not the 1st and you will not be the last yet they all will end the same way :war:

Edited by Zeta Defender

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311750019' post='2764947']
You a freakin lawyer now or what?

If Polaris sticks up for Pacifica after takin it again and again from behind, then life aint worth livin... one more nation down the drain...
[/quote]

My point is that you don't even really seem to know which alliance you are going after. It used to be funny because you were just going after pacifica. Now it's just sad because you are going after polaris, nso, pacifica (hint: they aren't treatied to NPO anymore) and you have searched for something pertinent to say and all you could come up with was "were 1599 posts from another alliance?"

Edit: Grammar fail

Edited by Gumpper

@ Fudgey Rodney

The only person who sends their nation down the drain is you. Pacifica has always dealt with me fairly and honestly. Those who left often return home. If you ever were a member, it is obvious you simply didn't fit in and took it to heart.

You poor, disillusioned soul.. I hope you find your new place in the world, but I will tell you now, this is not the way to do it. This way, you have already made yourselves (what allies you may gather if any included here) a ton of enemies and are really setting yourself up for nothing more than annihilation.. and it won't even be Pacifica that is at fault for it. We could sit and watch, and you will have so isolated yourself with your hatred.. you will implode (by raiding from foreign powers, or more likely form boredom).

It is obvious you have missed everything about the past 3 years.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311750019' post='2764947']
You a freakin lawyer now or what?

If Polaris sticks up for Pacifica after takin it again and again from behind, then life aint worth livin... one more nation down the drain...
[/quote]

And this ladies and gentleman, is where we wholeheartedly depart from the tracks of rational thought.

Where this wonderful specimen is getting Polaris from in any of this brilliant thread, I have no idea; however, one must question, at this point, if fudgey rodney is really keeping track of who he is hating [i]on[/i].

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311745816' post='2764855']
New Alliance of one nation...[/quote]How is one ever considered an alliance? Are you touching something with your right hand but the left has no idea of what is going on? Does your nation leader have multiple personalities? So unless one of the two statements apply, you are one and one does not equal an alliance :(

As a nation of one, I know this has pretty much no bearing on all of Bob, however a voice worth spoken is a voice worth heard.[/quote]For sure not a bearing on all of planet Bob, yet you still post :( Maybe the better question is if it has a bearing on ANYONE on Planet Bob!?!

The Order of Pacifica is an order based on lies.[/quote]If you are going to spew garbage with your facts completely askew, could you at least make this forgery of intelligence almost believable by getting our name right? We are the New Pacific Order, the NPO, Pacifica, even sometimes referred to as the "Order". Never have we been the Order of Pacifica. <_<

Lies from the past and lies that will haunt you in the future if you decide to join them or be alligned with them. I have been away from the game for around 3 years now and can not believe that they still hold prominence on planet Bob.[/quote]Seriously you returned why? Please tell me it was not only for this awesomely failed attempt to flame us!?!

The fact that every alliance who has ever stood beside them has come close to crumbling because of them makes me wish that I had more food in my guts to vomit up and save the dry heaves. Once Moldavi left the ranks to start a respectfull alliancce, all hell broke loose.[/quote]You are in peace mode and will stay there I am sure, please dont quote game mechanics as the reason for your cowardice. So hey you are a Moldavi fan, awesome me too. However how can you be a true fan by saying he left the NPO to start a respectful alliance? So basically his biggest accomplishment in the Game, starting one of first and most prolific alliances in the game (love us or hate us it is true)was a mistake. This is almost laughable, well not really. :wacko:

Those new or semi-new to the game should read some facts and they too will see.... Pacifica deserves nothing more than death.[/quote]
OMG, I am all for the new or semi-new to read some facts. In fact I will plead and beg that they do so!!! They will be much better informed than you are and make much better opponents if they decide to hate us.

I do not expect support, nor recourse from this statement... My plan is to remain in peace mode from day 1 until the point that I can gather up and fund a mercenary group to take down the cancer of Planet Bob that is Pacifica!!![/quote]I tell you what, you pick one member of the New Pacific Order, a valid standing member of the NPO, and your nation and their nation go can head up! I bet I can even say we will fill your aid slots with aid, just to add to the comedy of this situation.

May you tremble in your hellish home,
Fudgey Rodney, Eventual bringer of the pain to the NPO
[/quote]I tremble constantly, but I promise it is not from your delusions of grandeur about you being the "Eventual bringer of the pain" :smug:

[/quote]Maybe!?!?! :blink:

[quote name='Pintos5150' timestamp='1311750527' post='2764962']
And this ladies and gentleman, is where we wholeheartedly depart from the tracks of rational thought.

Where this wonderful specimen is getting Polaris from in any of this brilliant thread, I have no idea; however, one must question, at this point, if fudgey rodney is really keeping track of who he is hating [i]on[/i].
[/quote]

At the rate things are going I'm thinking it will be a shorter list to keep track of who he doesn't hate.

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1311750691' post='2764969']

I tell you what, you pick one member of the New Pacific Order, a valid standing member of the NPO, and your nation and their nation go can head up! I bet I can even say we will fill your aid slots with aid, just to add to the comedy of this situation.

[/quote]
I volunteer