DOE for NPOG

New Alliance of one nation...

As a nation of one, I know this has pretty much no bearing on all of Bob, however a voice worth spoken is a voice worth heard.

The Order of Pacifica is an order based on lies. Lies from the past and lies that will haunt you in the future if you decide to join them or be alligned with them. I have been away from the game for around 3 years now and can not believe that they still hold prominence on planet Bob. The fact that every alliance who has ever stood beside them has come close to crumbling because of them makes me wish that I had more food in my guts to vomit up and save the dry heaves. Once Moldavi left the ranks to start a respectfull alliancce, all hell broke loose. Those new or semi-new to the game should read some facts and they too will see.... Pacifica deserves nothing more than death.

I do not expect support, nor recourse from this statement... My plan is to remain in peace mode from day 1 until the point that I can gather up and fund a mercenary group to take down the cancer of Planet Bob that is Pacifica!!!

May you tremble in your hellish home,
Fudgey Rodney, Eventual bringer of the pain to the NPO

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1311746003' post='2764862']
Come out of peace mode and maybe people will acknowledge your existence.
[/quote]

welcome to CN... a nation cant exit peace mode upon creation... welcome to reading... I will not exit peace mode until my mission can be obtained...

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1311746062' post='2764864']
We are terrified.

Not of you, but of the derp you evidently are full of. It might spill on our jackboots.
[/quote]

come back when you know some history of your alliance... and btw, who is still selling tech at your stage of the game??

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311746473' post='2764879']
welcome to CN... a nation cant exit peace mode upon creation... welcome to reading... I will not exit peace mode until my mission can be obtained...
[/quote]
So basically you'll never leave peace mode. Excellent.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311746745' post='2764884']
come back when you know some history of your alliance... and btw, who is still selling tech at your stage of the game??
[/quote]
Speaking of history how about learning about two massive wars NPO has been in and is recovering from tech wise. I mean its all good to have a micro hater again but at least prove yourself to be intelligent in your crusade against us. Seriously its more fun that way.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1311746117' post='2764869']
Oh how I have missed the days of the alliances of one screaming their impotent rage at teh gates of Pacifica.
[/quote]

Now here is a guy that knows what he is talkin about... too bad you are still hangin out there. Thought you might have had the decency to leave. Guess Moo had other things planned though eh Mr. Imperial Officer? Too bad the title cost you your dignity.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311747198' post='2764895']
Now here is a guy that knows what he is talkin about... too bad you are still hangin out there. Thought you might have had the decency to leave. Guess Moo had other things planned though eh Mr. Imperial Officer? Too bad the title cost you your dignity.
[/quote]
Now we are getting to it. I have done everything with my head held high. Can you say the same? A new name to hide past sins perhaps?

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311746745' post='2764884']
[/quote]
2 massive, grueling, mind numbingly long, wars, and damn good prices from my alliance = nearly 3k tech out of my nation a year.

Yeah, I sell too much tech, get over it.

Edited by Iceknave

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1311746440' post='2764877']
Many reasons why this fails on many levels:

1.) Going rogue on NPO was [i]sooooooooo[/i] 2008! :ehm:
2.) You're in Peace Mode, therefore you fail.
3.) You're being an attentionwhore and no cares either way.
[/quote]

If you are speaking on behalf of your alliance... which I don't see it... Mr 5 days, then i am severly dissapointed in the NpO. As I see it:
1.)you did not exist in 2008
2.)peace mode is great to spread your opinion and build support
3.)I personnaly know of atleast 2 accounts being banned for the use of the phrase "whore"
4.)On a personal note with your current AA, look up "Electron Sponge - removal from power, or perhaps the Ordinance of Orders - how it was disolved"

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311747916' post='2764905']
If you are speaking on behalf of your alliance... which I don't see it... Mr 5 days, then i am severly dissapointed in the NpO. As I see it:
1.)you did not exist in 2008
2.)peace mode is great to spread your opinion and build support
3.)I [b]personnaly[/b] know of atleast 2 accounts being banned for the use of the phrase "whore"
4.)On a [b]personal[/b] note with your current AA, look up "Electron Sponge - removal from power, or perhaps the Ordinance of Orders - how it was disolved"
[/quote]

I personally think you should go away.