DOE for NPOG

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311752676' post='2765024']
Right after the OoO was neglected... ur I mean cancelled.
[/quote]
It took you three years to build up your courage, make a post on the OWF and retreat to peace mode? :smug:

I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

If you weren't 235 NS, and in peace mode, and a complete an utter fool, and I didn't have to sell off almost all my infra, I would surely be one of the first people to declare war on you when you finally decide to jump out of peace mode. Luckily for you though I don't like beating babies with crowbars and nukes. It ruins the texture.

EDIT: But stranger things have happened I'm sure. :)

Edited by NeCoHo

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311750978' post='2764981']
The NPO left my nation and approx. 750 other nations by themselves in a war against the world... This was not the first time that they had done it either. I personnaly went from over 5000 infra to 0 due to their neglegence to support an ally. If you think my nation is too new to have fought in the Karma war; which is quite frikkin obvious, then you might poo yourself when I tell you I also fought in FAN 1 and 2, and the war against Goons and Genmay.
[/quote]

I was ZI'ed twice during Karma and came close during the DH-NPO War. Instead of being butthurt and hiding behind a fake name - by the way, you claimed earlier you weren't, but I couldn't find any record of anything remotely close to this name - I manned up, fought to the end, and my alliance helped to rebuild my nation. That's why I'm selling tech, even though my nation is over two years old - selling tech to my comrades brings me money and helps them bulk up. It's CN Economics, not overly difficult.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311745816' post='2764855']
New Alliance of one nation...

As a nation of one, I know this has pretty much no bearing on all of Bob, however a voice worth spoken is a voice worth heard.

The Order of Pacifica is an order based on lies. Lies from the past and lies that will haunt you in the future if you decide to join them or be alligned with them. I have been away from the game for around 3 years now and can not believe that they still hold prominence on planet Bob. The fact that every alliance who has ever stood beside them has come close to crumbling because of them makes me wish that I had more food in my guts to vomit up and save the dry heaves. Once Moldavi left the ranks to start a respectfull alliancce, all hell broke loose. Those new or semi-new to the game should read some facts and they too will see.... Pacifica deserves nothing more than death.

I do not expect support, nor recourse from this statement... My plan is to remain in peace mode from day 1 until the point that I can gather up and fund a mercenary group to take down the cancer of Planet Bob that is Pacifica!!!

May you tremble in your hellish home,
Fudgey Rodney, Eventual bringer of the pain to the NPO
[/quote]

You're a little over two years late.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1311753233' post='2765035']
Summary: Horse is dead, yet I kick it still. Like some fervent Shakespearean actor who does not wish to surrender his part.

I'm fairly confident NpO has moved on and left you with your grudge.
[/quote]
Yeah we don't care. As RyanG said, NPO hating was soooo 2008.

Now see, if you were smart, you'd wait and build up your nation until you could buy nukes and try to gather some allies to help you take down the evil Pacifican scum instead of announcing your intentions to the world and making yourself look like a fool and ensuring that no one takes you seriously or would assist you. But you're not, so you didn't.

Edited by Sniper Joe

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1311784127' post='2765319']
A new enemy for Pacifica. How will they ever survive in front of such adversary?[/quote]

Try to maintain neutrality, watch as a new coalition forms [s]out of boredom[/s] including NPOG, then lose a war that they should have at least fought to a draw?

Just a guess... <_<

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1311786649' post='2765359']
Worst DoE ever. Are you seriously holding a grudge on the NPO of 3 years ago????? Cause it was a bit different then if im not mistaken/
[/quote]

In fairness, we both know there are grudges older than 3 years on this planet.

Edited by USMC123