DOE for NPOG

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, your hatred is literally delicious to me. It has been too, too long since I've seen a good hate thread. I don't know whether that hate stems from the fact that you are just jealous of us, or whether you seriously feel that you were wronged, or whatever. But I love how you honestly think that going into peace mode and raising a "mercenary force" (note: THAT HAS NEVER EVER WORKED)to destroy us will accomplish what years of war still haven't.
Please, post more.

Edited by Tigerking

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1311784727' post='2765327']
Now see, if you were smart, you'd wait and build up your nation until you could buy nukes and try to gather some allies to help you take down the evil Pacifican scum instead of announcing your intentions to the world and making yourself look like a fool and ensuring that no one takes you seriously or would assist you. But you're not, so you didn't.
[/quote]
Well, I don't think anyone ever accused this poor chap of being intelligent.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1311870600' post='2766234']
This Alliance is under the Full Protection of The League

Raiders will be prosecuted by the standard terms of CNARF.
[/quote]

Kudos: +1
Remembering CN History: +1
Bringing a good chuckle to those who remember: priceless

This thread is pretty awful and behind the times.

NPO is the most politically disconnected and powerless alliance of the non-neutral sanctioned alliances. They've been beaten down twice in the last few years, including earlier this year. To call them "prominent", outside of their #9 statistical spot, is frankly just ignorant. It ain't 2008 any more.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1311817862' post='2765780']
Attacking GGA 2.0 is pretty pointless.
[/quote]

If this was true (which i don't think it is) then would it not be due to your incompetence as an IO?

I mean placing accusations at our feet when you were in government for years is a bit of poor form really.

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1311801768' post='2765552']
Didident we already do this roll NPO thing
[/quote]

I bet that OP guy was asleep.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1311839211' post='2766035']
Will just staring at them in dismay work?
[/quote]

Sadly no. You're obviously doomed.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1311817862' post='2765780']
Attacking GGA 2.0 is pretty pointless.
[/quote]

Calling NPO GGA 2.0 is completely ludicrous. I have dealt with both extensively in several capacities and I have no idea how you could even type that with a straight face.

Hating on NPO is old. Find a new aa to hate on. NPO already received punishment for past wrong. If your going to hate on an AA, come up with original material next time; a better name would be Pacifican baby killers. New Pacific Order is Garbage is just stupid. Please re roll and don’t try again because it wasn’t funny the first time.

Lame choice of name and lame choice of alliance to try putting down. NPO has already been put under heavy terms twice and got to experience almost every term people have cried foul over which they've given to other alliances in the past, as well as being declared on the second time when still in weakened position just for existing. Now they're still in a weakened position and no where close to having power like they used to in the past, continuing to try putting them down when they've already had everything unjust they've done to others done to them + extra punishment by now is getting old. NPO having experienced being in both a position of power and not in a position of power if anything allows them to learn from their past mistakes, making them less likely to repeat past mistakes than many other alliances who would like to copy all the things NPO did way back then to show of their power now that they are in a position where they can do so.