DOE for NPOG

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1311749809' post='2764941']
So what did the NPO do to YOU and I mean YOU specifically I dont want to hear about alliance issues that are years old and settled now.

Also I dont believe that you fought in the Karma war. Your nation is too new. If you would like to explain to the audience who you really are maybe you will have some support in your crusade on the "Ebil Pacifican menace!" Stranger things have happened.
[/quote]

The NPO left my nation and approx. 750 other nations by themselves in a war against the world... This was not the first time that they had done it either. I personnaly went from over 5000 infra to 0 due to their neglegence to support an ally. If you think my nation is too new to have fought in the Karma war; which is quite frikkin obvious, then you might poo yourself when I tell you I also fought in FAN 1 and 2, and the war against Goons and Genmay.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311750978' post='2764981']
The NPO left my nation and approx. 750 other nations by themselves in a war against the world... This was not the first time that they had done it either. I personnaly went from over 5000 infra to 0 due to their neglegence to support an ally. If you think my nation is too new to have fought in the Karma war; which is quite frikkin obvious, then you might poo yourself when I tell you I also fought in FAN 1 and 2, and the war against Goons and Genmay.
[/quote]

Which war? Which alliance? Because of the last 2 major wars, I can't think of one where we didn't nearly bleed ourselves to death. More importantly, why are you the only one with a grudge left?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1311751069' post='2764983']
Which war? Which alliance? Because of the last 2 major wars, I can't think of one where we didn't nearly bleed ourselves to death. More importantly, why are you the only one with a grudge left?
[/quote]
Well I'm not certain that's entirely fair. I'm sure there are others that still hold a grudge. They have just put on their big boy underwear and are willing to talk to us about their grievances rather than hide their identity and be stupid...

[/quote]
*Snorts*

Look up the Karma war and the DH-NPO war.

Both wars were basically the world versus NPO and allies.

2 years, 2 wars, all at least 3 months in length. Over 6 months out of the past 2 years at war, over 9 months over the past 2 years in paying reps/recovery.

We had nations go to ZI multiple times, fight with pretty much nothing in warchests, and still manage to survive. Our opponents are some of the strongest the world currently offers right now.

Edited by Iceknave

[/quote]
Well I am talking about your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=468803"]current nation[/url]. Until you man up and tell the world who you really are you have no hope in hell of achieving what ever it is you are trying to achieve. Not that you really have a hope to begin with.

[quote name='Gumpper' timestamp='1311751252' post='2764990']
Well I'm not certain that's entirely fair. I'm sure there are others that still hold a grudge. They have just put on their big boy underwear and are willing to talk to us about their grievances rather than hide their identity and be stupid...
[/quote]

I think your typification of our average foe is not entirely fair. But I would still like an accounting to his grievance.

[quote name='Gumpper' timestamp='1311750400' post='2764957']
My point is that you don't even really seem to know which alliance you are going after. It used to be funny because you were just going after pacifica. Now it's just sad because you are going after polaris, nso, pacifica (hint: they aren't treatied to NPO anymore) and you have searched for something pertinent to say and all you could come up with was "were 1599 posts from another alliance?"

Edit: Grammar fail
[/quote]

never did I go against Polaris... simply questioned if Ryan Greenberg was a spokesman for their alliance.

Well, Fudgey Rodney, if you do not wish to answer legitimate questions about your claim against us and instead would simply like to harbor hate, there is little more that we can do here besides watch the inevitable result of such a pattern of behavior, which is lack of any form of resolution. I will not respond again until you have seen fit to identify yourself and your grievance. Until that time I see you as little more than a distraction and attention seeker who wants to bring others to a mutually dangerous state of existence within this world by harboring hate without just cause.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1311751663' post='2765003']
Well, Fudgey Rodney, if you do not wish to answer legitimate questions about your claim against us and instead would simply like to harbor hate, there is little more that we can do here besides watch the inevitable result of such a pattern of behavior, which is lack of any form of resolution. I will not respond again until you have seen fit to identify yourself and your grievance. Until that time I see you as little more than a distraction and attention seeker who wants to bring others to a mutually dangerous state of existence within this world by harboring hate without just cause.
[/quote]

What have I left unanswered?

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311751770' post='2765005']
What have I left unanswered?
[/quote]
Who are you? That would be a good one to start. A nation name or ruler name so that people can at least take your claims of fighting in certain wars seriously. Its only the question that everyone has posted. Also thank you for providing some entertainment tonight. Tuesday nights are usually quiet.

The NPO left my nation and approx. 750 other nations by themselves in a war against the world[/quote]So we are getting closer to who you really are as it is obvious math is not your forte. 750+1 does not = by "themselves" :smug:

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1311752382' post='2765020']
So we are getting closer to who you really are as it is obvious math is not your forte. 750+1 does not = by "themselves" :smug:
[/quote]

Can we keep this discussion on the relevant and not the trite? Let him say his piece without badgering.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311752209' post='2765013']
I am Fudgey Rodney, you betrayed all of NpO and their closest allies.
[/quote]
So now you are waging your crusade for Polaris? Have you spoken to them about using their history for your own [i]personal[/i] use? Better yet have you asked them how they feel about us in this current world?

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1311752260' post='2765016']
You didn't answer the entire question. Which war? If you cannot name the war, name the time frame. If I do not know the context of your discussion, it cannot truly be evaluated or acted upon.
[/quote]

Right after the OoO was neglected... ur I mean cancelled.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1311752513' post='2765022']
Can we keep this discussion on the relevant and not the trite? Let him say his piece without badgering.
[/quote]
There is no real "piece", nothing has made any sense at all :unsure: The only piece I can even relate to, is he is in peace mode...but I am not even convinced he understands how this works. :awesome:

Btw, another question not answered, I offered a challenge but he of course has failed to answer :smug:

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1311752606' post='2765023']
So now you are waging your crusade for Polaris? Have you spoken to them about using their history for your own [i]personal[/i] use? Better yet have you asked them how they feel about us in this current world?
[/quote]

No I have not spoken to them, nor am I acting on their behalf, and furthermore I am not overly concerned with their current stance on you, your alliance or anything you are affiliated with. The words I have written are facts and can not be disputed.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1311753225' post='2765034']
No I have not spoken to them, nor am I acting on their behalf, and furthermore I am not overly concerned with their current stance on you, your alliance or anything you are affiliated with. The words I have written are facts and can not be disputed.
[/quote]
Your words are opinions. So lets move on to actual facts like, who you were. Nation name that you used to fight in the Karma war would suffice.

Edited by Brenann