The Kingdom Revolts!

[center][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/Mask_of_Truth/Flags/Kingdom-of-Hyrule-Small.png[/img][/center]

Due to recent strife between The Last Republic and the Kingdom of Hyrule, and given world events as of late, the Hylian Government has opted for withdraw from The Revolution Bloc. The Hylian Government feels this is the best course of action for our growing Alliance and diplomatic ambitions.

Furthermore, the Hylian Government has decided to maintain an ODoAP with Ordo Teutonicus.

[quote] C) Any revolutionary may leave the revolution providing they give a one week notice before they leave. In the week following their leaving, a period of non-aggression shall be in place. After the total two week period, no such rules of this contract apply to them.[/quote]

Have a great day, gents. ;)

Edited by Freiherr

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1310581975' post='2755523']
not sad at all to see this. Necessary? yes

was more a matter of "when" then "if"
[/quote]

You truly make your alliance more of a facepalm with every post you make

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1310582066' post='2755525']
You truly make your alliance more of a facepalm with every post you make
[/quote]
and you destroy your alliance with your arrogance, so I guess that makes us even?

Edited by Edward Reed

[quote name='Green Lantern' timestamp='1310582229' post='2755526']
Good luck Kingdom of Hyrule, it's dangerous to go alone.
[/quote]

Also, how's the Ghost hiding under the Justice League's AA that I just so happen to be ZI'ing? Good I take it?

[quote name='Freiherr' timestamp='1310582422' post='2755530']
We are far from alone.
[/quote]Then I would like to congratulate you on taking your diplomacy onwards, since it is dangerous to go alone.

[quote name='Freiherr' timestamp='1310582591' post='2755532']
Also, how's the Ghost hiding under the Justice League's AA that I just so happen to be ZI'ing? Good I take it?
[/quote]I'm assuming he's relatively bad, since he's a ghost that just so happens to be being ZI'd. But maybe he's doing really well, I don't really know or care.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1310582270' post='2755528']
o/ KoH, wise decision. Sorry to hear that you couldn't make this work.

Best of luck to you TLR, I hope you guys fix up.
[/quote]

I have utmost confidence that The Last Remnants will have no problem moving on from this.

Edit: Dammit Voodoo <_<

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1310583659' post='2755550']
Best of luck TLR and KoH.

But fine isn't great, in fact its not even good, fine is what you tell people when you don't want to tell them "I'm having a !%@# day"

;)
[/quote]

The reason why I am having a !@#$ day is because we have this god awful flag that they refuse to change or even consider changing. :<

Regardless, this move was probably a wise choice for KoH and we wish them the best of luck with it.