Hi y'all! :D

Cinnabar

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Lol~
Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is and what you like about the game best? :D

Here's just some quick stuff about me, so i'm not so much of a stranger -
I've just started my summer holidays and, whilst waiting to hear back about whether I've got into uni to study Fine Art or not (yikes) my friend introduced me to Cybernations. I'm still learning the ropes and (now that it's starting to make sense) I'm getting to quite enjoy it! ^_^
I'm not a very good speller/ typer so please bare with me! :)
Aaaaand. I'm a girl! Yey! :D lol I hear we're rare around these parts? D:
Well I'll leave it there as I'm not really sure what else to say at the moment. XD It's very nice to meet you all! If anybody has any tips for me, I will accept them with many thanks and I hope to see you in RPing :D

-free virtual hugs for all- :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the event you're being serious with this post, my advice would be, use less emotes, but other than that welcome to the cyberverse, if you have a particular area in the world you would like to RP, start a convo in #cnrp and someone will help you, i have the large brown nation in north africa, and can donate some land if you want.
edit: [color="#FF0000"][b]*Mogar[/b][/color] huggles!

Edited by Mogar

Welcome to CyberNations Sister...hope you enjoy your stay.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1309991684' post='2750754']
in the event you're being serious with this post, my advice would be, use less emotes, but other than that welcome to the cyberverse, if you have a particular area in the world you would like to RP, start a convo in #cnrp and someone will help you, i have the large brown nation in north africa, and can donate some land if you want.
edit: [color="#FF0000"][b]*Mogar[/b][/color] huggles!
[/quote]

Also, make sure to stay as far away from Mogar as possible until you're 100% settled into the groove of CN. He'll corrupt you.

[quote name='Cinnabar' timestamp='1309992288' post='2750767']
aha. XD Thanks Bio. ;) ......arg! I can't keep off the smileys. D:
[/quote]
Not a good sign. Not at all.

Please be prepared for possible barrages when establishing a nation. This RP world can be very harsh, so hold on tight for a wild ride.

From what I know, you'll be the fourth gal to be a current player. The others (in order) are Sarah Tintagyl, myself, and Rotavele.

Good luck.

PS: You might get some land in the Americas. I suggest there fore starters.

Edited by Kankou

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1310022120' post='2751233']
Welcome to CNRP! There are more girls now than ever I suppose!
[/quote]
MU, Sarah, Sumer, Cinna, maddy, I think those are the only girls I can think of that joined us in CNRp...so it's kind of the same amount as always.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1310023733' post='2751245']
If you're wondering why we never get women around these parts maybe you should look into the fact that you're having a conversation about how there's another single one.

This is creepy.
[/quote]

Was that directed towards me? Also, is Zoot's friend ever going to join?

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1310023816' post='2751246']
Was that directed towards me? Also, is Zoot's friend ever going to join?
[/quote]

This [b]is[/b] Zoot's friend, and yes, this is primarily at you and Biohazard and everybody else who knows its applicable.