Hi y'all! :D

Cinnabar

Well I guess we have scared her off!! CNRP is a Darwinian place, where your tenacity, your guts and your creativity ultimately decides whether you stick around for long or not. Being a new nation I would suggest that you get some advice from Sarah Tintagyl, who has been a mentor to many many CNRP newbies including myself. Zoot is of course a steady RPer and *cough**cough*advicer*cough**cough* when he is sober, but you could also get important training tips from TBM, the in house loonie sage of CNRP, who sounds crazy all the time but has an undertone of wisdom that is however hidden deep.

Then of course there are the GM Trinity of Me, Executive Minister and Centurius who can be contacted via OOC forum thread, Personal Message or IRC. We, the Father, the Son and the Holy Goat are always available to help out players esp in clarification of CNRP's myriad rules and regulations.

So enjoy CNRP, while also being aware that it can mostly be pretty unhospitable at least until you find your feet.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1310094078' post='2751979']
Well I guess we have scared her off!! CNRP is a Darwinian place, where your tenacity, your guts and your creativity ultimately decides whether you stick around for long or not. Being a new nation I would suggest that you get some advice from Sarah Tintagyl, who has been a mentor to many many CNRP newbies including myself. Zoot is of course a steady RPer and *cough**cough*advicer*cough**cough* when he is sober, but you could also get important training tips from TBM, the in house loonie sage of CNRP, who sounds crazy all the time but has an undertone of wisdom that is however hidden deep.

Then of course there are the GM Trinity of Me, Executive Minister and Centurius who can be contacted via OOC forum thread, Personal Message or IRC. We, the Father, the Son and the Holy Goat are always available to help out players esp in clarification of CNRP's myriad rules and regulations.

So enjoy CNRP, while also being aware that it can mostly be pretty unhospitable at least until you find your feet.
[/quote]

I wanna be the goat please.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1310092522' post='2751938']
Lately, it seems that it hasn't worked out so well for you ICly.

[i]*Looks at your sad, smoldering wreak of your Greater Korean Federation...*[/i]
[/quote]
It depends. I could have lived on as a stagnant, deadlocked shrimp surrounded by a whale and his friends, or break out in a blaze to open new frontiers. It actually worked out for me.

Here's a list of advisers for you:

Sarah Tintagyl: The Queen of CNRP who holds power as the ever-popular seducer.
Tidy Bowl Man: The seemingly insane but deep thinker who has a whack for coming up with unlikely but great solutions.
Malatose: The armchair general who's great with paper strategies based on crushing small countries.
king of cochin: The local engineer.
Executive Minister: Techno-geek who finds strange defense projects and uses them for creating off-the-wall stuff
HHAYD: The knowledgeable science guy who for heaven knows why asks slightly stupid questions that could be googled easily
Kankou: The realpolitik cynic who also is the most tenacious player, to the point of being like some kamikaze baka with a death wish.
Triyun: The softie with the Big Stick.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1310097511' post='2752058']

Tidy Bowl Man: The seemingly insane but deep thinker who has a whack for coming up with unlikely but great solutions.
Malatose: The armchair general who's great with paper strategies based on crushing small countries.
Executive Minister: Techno-geek who finds strange defense projects and uses them for creating off-the-wall stuff
HHAYD: The knowledgeable science guy who for heaven knows why asks slightly stupid questions that could be googled easily
Kankou: The realpolitik cynic who also is the most tenacious player, to the point of being like some kamikaze baka with a death wish.
[/quote]
Don't toot your own horn or anything.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1310097511' post='2752058']
It depends. I could have lived on as a stagnant, deadlocked shrimp surrounded by a whale and his friends, or break out in a blaze to open new frontiers. It actually worked out for me.

[/quote]

It is worth noting before listening to this analysis, Kankou was just on the wrong end of a massive curb stomp.

I would recommend listening to Cochin and going under Sarah's wing OR become a vassal of the UFE.

[quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1310106032' post='2752189']
Don't toot your own horn or anything.
[/quote]
Calling myself a kamikaze baka isn't actually self-congratulating :v: But then, after all, I'm not the eternally inactive person.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1310106155' post='2752191']
what the hell Kankou! :unsure:
[/quote]
You're too capitalist for my tastes :v:

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1310106920' post='2752209']It is worth noting before listening to this analysis, Kankou was just on the wrong end of a massive curb stomp.[/quote]
It is also worth noting that Triyun happens to be the core of a group who seems to have quite a close OOC relationship that extends to spying [i]without due cause[/i] just because one of his friends was affected by a RP completely unrelated to the country he was trying to spy on.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1310106920' post='2752209']I would recommend listening to Cochin and going under Sarah's wing OR [b]become a vassal of the UFE[/b].[/quote]
See what I mean?

:P

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1310147251' post='2752643']
Zoot is also known to have a bad taste in jokes and very rude insults. But you probably know that already.
[/quote]

Seeing as they're friends in real life, this pathetic attempt at cozying up to the newest self-proclaimed female is even more adorable. Little wizzy Fizzydog! Now you can go play with BABYD!

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1310147624' post='2752650']
Seeing as they're friends in real life, this pathetic attempt at cozying up to the newest self-proclaimed female is even more adorable. Little wizzy Fizzydog! Now you can go play with BABYD!
[/quote]
Oh Sargun, you dog.

I've alreayd played with HHAYD! :P

Seeing as they're friends in real life, this pathetic attempt at cozying up to the newest self-proclaimed female is even more adorable. Little wizzy Fizzydog! Now you can go play with [b]BABYD[/b]!
[/quote]
And that is one of the many reasons why I kept you on "Ignore", refuse to read any RPs that involve you, and regard all of your RPs as non-canon. Your endless, endless, unneeded insults.

Edited by HHAYD

[/quote]
Wait, if Cinnabar is British, why did she use Y'all?

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1310170350' post='2752937']
Wait, if Cinnabar is British, why did she use Y'all?
[/quote]

Y'all isn't something limited to America mate. I guarantee she is as British as me mate.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1310171590' post='2752949']
Y'all isn't something limited to America mate. I guarantee she is as British as me mate.
[/quote]
Y'all isn't just limited to America, it's limited to the south. At college, there was a girl from Minnesota who we banned from saying Y'all because she wasn't from the south.