Hunchback Wars

I am pleased to announce that AoO and GOONS have decided on an agreement for protection.

[quote]
In the interest of eradicating the dangerous threat of hunchback thievery and gypsy seduction, The Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism (hereby known as GOONS) and Army of One (hereby known as AoO) agree to bully and beat those threats through the following.

I. Sovereignty:

GOONS and AoO recognize each other as non - hunchback freaks nor rot nosed bell bangers.

II. Peace and Respect:

GOONS and AoO will despite gypsy magi and hunchback games keep a state of gaiety and serenity. Neither will succumb to the combined efforts of wart filled deformities and hairy arbor lickers and remain sound to work-a-day townsfolk. All will remain respectful towards each other and not assume jives are suspect to gypsy tricks. Any deformities will be handled via private discussion beyond the reach of freckled hunchback followers.

III. Protection and Defense:

An ill plague on AoO will be considered a curse on GOONS. GOONS will run off the rabid herd with AoO through silver tongues before casting devastating fire. While not required, AoO may spit fire with GOONS if ever a humbling request is proposed to aid GOONS

IV. Aid and Progress:

GOONS and AoO when possible, will agree to aid and procure materials for one another economically through tech trades, dirt road caravans or temporary requests of materials.

V. Aggression and Treaty Signing:

AoO agrees to call on GOONS to alert them if they have decided to start a witch hunt for gypsies or deformed giants within 48 hours of bringing out the pitch forks and fire. AoO will never proceed with witch hunts unless first counseled by GOONS elders. AoO will inform GOONS of agreements AoO makes against said gypsy magi and hairy hunchbacks. If GOONS does not wish the agreement be made, GOONS will enforce through silver tongue tactics to keep such agreement from being made.

VI. Disbandment:

In the event that AoO suffers from silver tongued plague and can no longer can exist, AoO will depart such knowledge to GOONS leadership within 24 hours to discuss migration patterns. GOONS agrees to help AoO avoid this gypsy fate if the circumstances permit.

VII. Cancellation and Possible Upgrade:

Both parties agree to give each other 72 hour notice before burning this treaty and considering the other a deformed beast. Should AoO feel they have outgrown the need for protection against these magi mongrels, the parties will discuss a possible upgrade to an ODP or MDP.

[/QUOTE]

Signed for GOONS

Pilot: Sardonic
Co-Pilot: JT Jag
Secretariat: KingShibby
Strategos: SirWilliam
Council: Biazt, dalstrs, Tristesse, CEverettKoop

Signed for AoO
Jmborwell: Co-Chief of Foreign Affairs
Nathan the Great: Co-Chief of Foreign Affairs
Neil the Magnificent: Chief of Internal Affairs:
MetalMilitia123: Warlord
Lord Ikarus: Head of Recruiting

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1307572325' post='2727327']
What exactly is the decision tree that determines raid/offer protection?
[/quote]

[quote]III. Protection and Defense:

An ill plague on AoO will be considered a curse on GOONS. GOONS will run off the rabid herd with AoO through silver tongues before casting devastating fire. While not required, AoO may spit fire with GOONS if ever a humbling request is proposed to aid GOONS

[/quote]

There isnt a time limit, but if we get attacked its an attack on GOONS and there will be diplomatic talks before all out war and such.. and if GOONS go to war we have the option to follow their lead. Which We are an army, soo thats that.

JM

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307602287' post='2727732']
I suppose GOONs are probably pretty good protectors.

So long as you don't have any problems over 15k NS.
[/quote]

You're probably a pretty good poster, as long as your text color matches the background color.

Welcome to the family, AoO. Don't let [s]mammary[/s] memoryproblems fool you...he's just bitter because he's a failure.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='jmborwell' timestamp='1307600572' post='2727709']
There isnt a time limit, but if we get attacked its an attack on GOONS and there will be diplomatic talks before all out war and such.. and if GOONS go to war we have the option to follow their lead. Which We are an army, soo thats that.
[/quote]
Sorry I wasn't clearer. What I meant was: how does GOONS decide whether to raid an alliance of your size, or protect it from other raiders? Alliances with protectorates are often eager to help those who are smaller than them, whereas GOONS enjoys attacking those whom they're able to bully. What does it take for a micro AA to move from easy target to trusted ally?

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1307636401' post='2727930']
Sorry I wasn't clearer. What I meant was: how does GOONS decide whether to raid an alliance of your size, or protect it from other raiders? Alliances with protectorates are often eager to help those who are smaller than them, whereas GOONS enjoys attacking those whom they're able to bully. What does it take for a micro AA to move from easy target to trusted ally?
[/quote]

Cordial understanding of each other. AoO are a raiding alliance. We are friends, we chat constantly, Tbh I think this is a stupid question because the answer is obvious. How do other alliances become friends? Rhetorical question.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1307636401' post='2727930']
[/quote]
Well aren't you presumptuous.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1307636654' post='2727935']
Cordial understanding of each other. AoO are a raiding alliance. We are friends, we chat constantly, Tbh I think this is a stupid question because the answer is obvious. How do other alliances become friends? Rhetorical question.
[/quote]
So when an AA that's a "legit" target approaches you to introduce themselves, do you raid them until an agreement is in place? The difference from any other inter-AA friendship is that your agreement involves a predator adopting its prey.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1307641189' post='2727970']
So when an AA that's a "legit" target approaches you to introduce themselves, do you raid them until an agreement is in place? The difference from any other inter-AA friendship is that your agreement involves a predator adopting its prey.
[/quote]

Best guess is AoO asked for protection, GOONS thought "well thats ballsy asking a raiding alliance for protection... lets do it!"
That or AoO have pics of Sardonic in a compromising position with a goat and blue fluffy dino teddy.

Either way why is it any of your business?

Anyway Congrats to both parties, GOONS arn't as bad as some of the old men here say.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307616011' post='2727822']
You're probably a pretty good poster, as long as your text color matches the background color.

Welcome to the family, AoO. Don't let [s]mammary[/s] memoryproblems fool you...he's just bitter because he's a failure.
[/quote]

Oh god, aren't I just terrible, that my posting style doesn't consist of crying to my mother everytime somebody says something mean to me?

I'm nothing compared to you, what with your [i]great accomplishments[/i], but er, what exactly were they?