Hunchback Wars

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1307762983' post='2728993']

Hey, feel free to test us. We both know though that you lack the balls.

Welcome to our world, AoO. ;)
[/quote]

Thanks SirWilliam, Proud to be here!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1307751213' post='2728880']
We lost 5 members to be honest,and all of your wonders SDI's MP's and NS and whatnot and you still lost :( .
you can deny reality but in the end it will kick you in the nuts. We won you lost talk is cheap actions are not and you've proven to be full of it and that's it.you're a total failure,sanitarium was a failure everything about you is a failure and that's why you banded up with the The Pacific Federation.
[/quote]

Only 148 of GOONs current 277 nations were flying the GOONS AA on January 24th, when Doom House declared on the New Pacific Order, accounting for just 53% of your present alliance membership.

I seem to remember there being somewhere between 290 and 300 nations in GOONS at the time you declared on NPO, meaning that in excess of 50% of those nations who were flying the GOONS AA at the time of the declaration are no longer doing so.

Didn't think I'd have to spell that out for you, but obviously I needed to. Also, quite the interesting response you have, I'm sure I'll feel humiliated once I decipher your jumbled text, but you talk as if GOONS has accomplished something, which you have obviously not, and you know the difference there? I'm not going around claiming I accomplished something, past that I had fun and experienced new things.

Everywhere I go, GOONS members speak as if they have something to be proud of, its quite the illusion to think that GOONS has accomplished anything of value.

[quote]Probably continue to point out the silliness here given your level of success as a leader of an alliance and in general your credibility as a rational member of this community.[/quote]

Funny you mention that, your not held in high regards in the circles I frequent either. I'm sure that should be discouraging to you and what-not.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307774547' post='2729080']
Only 148 of GOONs current 277 nations were flying the GOONS AA on January 24th, when Doom House declared on the New Pacific Order, accounting for just 53% of your present alliance membership.

I seem to remember there being somewhere between 290 and 300 nations in GOONS at the time you declared on NPO, meaning that in excess of 50% of those nations who were flying the GOONS AA at the time of the declaration are no longer doing so.

Didn't think I'd have to spell that out for you, but obviously I needed to. Also, quite the interesting response you have, I'm sure I'll feel humiliated once I decipher your jumbled text, but you talk as if GOONS has accomplished something, which you have obviously not, and you know the difference there? I'm not going around claiming I accomplished something, past that I had fun and experienced new things.

Everywhere I go, GOONS members speak as if they have something to be proud of, its quite the illusion to think that GOONS has accomplished anything of value.

Funny you mention that, your not held in high regards in the circles I frequent either. I'm sure that should be discouraging to you and what-not.
[/quote]
Fact is we're in the center of alliance politics with many detractors such as yourself,We've just won about 10 alliances who declared on us.
We have protectorate,treaties a rich experience in warfare.

I feel we have accomplished much more than TPF with this incarnation of GOONS alone.

(But y'know it's just me and being in touch with reality isn't a thing to be proud of here)

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1307790425' post='2729129']
I feel we have accomplished much more than TPF with this incarnation of GOONS alone.
[/quote]

There are a lot of negative things you could say of TPF, quite a few well-founded. I'd just like to remind you that despite your opinion of them, throughout TPF's history only a negligible amount of their membership has ever been memoryproblems.
We can only hope that they can survive this recent increase, relatively unmolested.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307774547' post='2729080']
[/quote]

Probably because I'm government in an alliance they don't like rather than being an irrational poster (the latter of which you've demonstrated in this thread since your talking points are that GOONs has accomplished nothing, without anything in the way of a case, compelling or not, being made, and that we've lost members, which, unintentionally I'm sure, proves nothing here).

Do continue to flail about and make an ass of yourself, I'm sure TPF is proud of one of its more vocal mouthpieces.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1307803600' post='2729190']
There are a lot of negative things you could say of TPF, quite a few well-founded. I'd just like to remind you that despite your opinion of them, throughout TPF's history only a negligible amount of their membership has ever been memoryproblems.
We can only hope that they can survive this recent increase, relatively unmolested.
[/quote]
My opinion stems from their OWF posters to be honest so you could be right.

Oh my. Looks like we got ourselves a temper tantrum happening in this thread.

I'm glad to see the "any thread vaguely related to GOONS turns into an anti-GOONS !@#$ posting thread" is still happening. I'm glad that you people can continue to use your twisted logic and forgetfulness of points just posted into arguing your whatever talking points your memos tell you to say.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1307742791' post='2728814']
Thanks for the high opinion of us. Glad we could ruin your week.
[/quote]

You might want to double check his alliance. Hint: he's GOONS. :awesome:

Edited by lightningjim

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1307762983' post='2728993']

Hey, feel free to test us. We both know though that you lack the balls.

Welcome to our world, AoO. ;)

*edit: typo
[/quote]
Ive openly challenged members of your alliance a number of times 3 to 1 in your favour. None ever accepted. GOONs alone is nothing, you didnt even manage 5 days of fighting in the last war without needing external aid.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307876417' post='2729766']
Ive openly challenged members of your alliance a number of times 3 to 1 in your favour. None ever accepted. GOONs alone is nothing, you didnt even manage 5 days of fighting in the last war without needing external aid.
[/quote]

Pick 3 and declare? I mean if you want to act tough. Just man up and pick 3 and declare on them? (Que the excuses and reasoning to why it wouldn't be smart to declare on 3 of us) If not, shut the $%&@ up.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1307876797' post='2729767']
Pick 3 and declare? I mean if you want to act tough. Just man up and pick 3 and declare on them? (Que the excuses and reasoning to why it wouldn't be smart to declare on 3 of us) If not, shut the $%&@ up.
[/quote]
You only have 2 near my range and one a bit below. You get them to agree to fight me and we are on. I know you think you are clever, oh I can trick him into being a rogue, ingenious <_< Get your top three to agree and we are on. Your third biggest nation can join in when I get to his/her NS level.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307877768' post='2729770']
You only have 2 near my range and one a bit below. You get them to agree to fight me and we are on. I know you think you are clever, oh I can trick him into being a rogue, ingenious <_< Get your top three to agree and we are on. Your third biggest nation can join in when I get to his/her NS level.
[/quote]

Yea figured as much, Alterego: "I will act hard and tough but get them to agree first"

GTFO.

Or you could just shut up and stop acting hard when you know you lack the testicular fortitude to carry through regardless.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307877768' post='2729770']
[/quote]

Look at all this talk and no action. Scared of the repercussions eh?

Ive openly challenged members of your alliance a number of times 3 to 1 in your favour. None ever accepted.
[/quote]

You admit there are only two Goons in range and you're surprised no one accepts your challenge? And you want [i]us[/i] to do the work and get them to spar you? You're the one with the hard-on for GOONS, you do the work you putz.

(It's funny how, despite supposedly issuing numerous challenges, this is the first time we've heard of this bravado.)

GOONs alone is nothing, you didnt even manage 5 days of fighting in the last war without needing external aid.
[/quote]

Since you're neither military nor analytical minded - and since you've either sat on the sidelines of major wars (running your mouth) or been on the losing end of the fight - I'll go ahead and enlighten you here.

GOONS [i]needed[/i] aid a few days in as much as NPO [i]needed[/i] 12 alliances on us around the same time. Need, please, it's about using the resources available to you to your advantage (perhaps we shouldn't have accepted any aid so that we could prove ourselves to you and to other individuals with equally ignorant, overgeneralized opinions).

That said, there [i]were[/i] likely some small nations that were in need of aid after a few days, having declared multiple wars and then having been declared on by multiple nations. Elementary understanding of economics and warchests dictates that it's most prudent for small nations (those at about 2k infra and less as an informal benchmark) to focus on building up rather than compiling warchests since aid can easily sustain them during wartime (in place of warchests).

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1307878030' post='2729772']
Yea figured as much, Alterego: "I will act hard and tough but get them to agree first"

GTFO.

Or you could just shut up and stop acting hard when you know you lack the testicular fortitude to carry through regardless.
[/quote]
All I can do is call you out. Its laughable that you want me to come into your house and drag them out kicking and screaming and you think that shows GOONs bravery. I’m not surprised an alliance reformed from an alliance who died hiding in peace mode wont come out of hiding. GOONs certainly act differently when not dealing with a micro alliance or when they have to fight without MK & Umbrella rolling with them. :lol1:

Good luck with these guys as your protector. Like I said, they can barely protect themselves. Although, If a micro alliance hits you you [i]should [/i]be fine.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307963429' post='2730507']
Words
[/quote]

You lack balls, you sit there and think your tough, We know differently, don't we. I still don't see any aggressive attacks on our top 3 wimp boy. Keep on spouting rubbish, I know you're good at talking complete garbage.

"I'm hard when its convenient for me" :Alterego 2011, aka fandan.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[/quote]

As memoryproblems mentioned GOONS is an alliance full of sub 15k nations who mainly deal tech to older, larger alliances like Umbrella and MK. Our average NS was something like 8-10k pre-war, I think, and of those 200 or so nations in that range I would bet not many had more than a few million in cash on them simply by virtue of their trade.

Yet you make a statement suggesting that we should be embarrassed for receiving the aid that was sent to us.

I think if our enemies had the option available, they would have been accepting it as well. It was sort of the whole strategy we settled on to win the war. So really, it just boils down to you being upset that we won.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1307967733' post='2730519']
As memoryproblems mentioned GOONS is an alliance full of sub 15k nations who mainly deal tech to older, larger alliances like Umbrella and MK. Our average NS was something like 8-10k pre-war, I think, and of those 200 or so nations in that range I would bet not many had more than a few million in cash on them simply by virtue of their trade.

Yet you make a statement suggesting that we should be embarrassed for receiving the aid that was sent to us.

I think if our enemies had the option available, they would have been accepting it as well. It was sort of the whole strategy we settled on to win the war. [b]So really, it just boils down to you being upset that we won.[/b]
[/quote]

Mouth breathers will be mouth breathers.

Expecting anything less from this piece of trash is asking to much.

Yes, it is GOONs and not Alterego that is cowardly because he's unwilling to do anything at all here (other than issue challenges where the two in range aren't around).

Wait, what? Jesus Christ dude, man up and do something other than run your mouth or shut up already.

@ mattski133: It's not just virtue of trade, it's smart economics. Small nations aren't going to be sitting on millions upon millions when aid can and should sustain them during war (and when they’ve been tech-dealing as you mention).

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1307976057' post='2730567']
Yes, it is GOONs and not Alterego that is cowardly because he's unwilling to do anything at all here (other than issue challenges where the two in range aren't around).

Wait, what? Jesus Christ dude, man up and do something other than run your mouth or shut up already.

@ mattski133: It's not just virtue of trade, it's smart economics. Small nations aren't going to be sitting on millions upon millions when aid can and should sustain them during war (and when they’ve been tech-dealing as you mention).
[/quote]

But, SirWilliam, the bar is so much higher for us. They want us to be the greatest alliance in this game, and continually review our efforts and deliver their critiques. I think we should oblige them and give them what they are asking for.

Oh, good....Alterego dropped by to attention-whore again. What would a GOONS-related thread be like without such an event? It's like the icing on every cake we bake.