Earth RP

Sargun II

ERP will be continued off-site. Any current member wanting to sign up can send me a PM and I'll give them a link. Anybody who doesn't want to move off-forum, make your own RP universe. Over half of ERP has already registered and more land is opening up thanks to those who will refuse to do so. Thanks, Professor Farnsworth.

Edited by Sargun

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the prior claiming threads...Reeki and I will be starting in civil war, he in the industrial west and I in the rural east, and of course the rebirth of the USSR. :wub:

Also...good luck to this new RP...I'm hoping to see some very good stories come out of this.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

I'll try this. Add me as "Imperial Japan". On modern day Japan's land plus Sakhalin and the Kurils islands. I'll post an IC timeline shortly. Also what about navy?

Color Prefrence: #783ffa

Edited by iamthey

Slap some Greece on that hinge, pl3x.

k

I'll try this. Add me as "Imperial Japan". On modern day Japan's land. I'll post an IC timeline shortly. Also what about navy?

Color Prefrence: #783ffa

You don't get to request a color. :v:

As for navies, wait a day for us to get it down.

Am I germany?

You claimed it, so yeah

Is there groups in this? Like the al qaeda and Chechen rebels for example? Because if they are I would like to control the Chechen rebels please but if they arn't then I guess I will take the Chechen Republic unless it is classed as a part of Russia in which case I guess I will take Cuba then.

Is there groups in this? Like the al qaeda and Chechen rebels for example? Because if they are I would like to control the Chechen rebels please but if they arn't then I guess I will take the Chechen Republic unless it is classed as a part of Russia in which case I guess I will take Cuba then.

Welcome to Civil War Russia Kevz! Good Luck Comrade :wub:

Welcome to Civil War Russia Kevz! Good Luck Comrade :wub:

Thanks I don't really want to own a nation that is all, see I have... well grown bored of nation RP as it is either war or diplomacy with short paragraphs and such. What I want to do is character and group RP so controlling the Chechen Republic or the Chechen rebels would be great for me if its allowed.

You require a nation first. Also, no colonies for two weeks. Then; bring it! :D

According to your history, you nuked my papa's hometown. I'ma cut you.

I was actually hoping we could do a rebel RP. As in we can include all those territories: Scotland, Ireland, England, Iceland, and even throw in Greenland. If possible, we could do factions. I would lead a group from inside Ireland with land possession in Greenland as you possess the Monarchy in England.