Resumption of Hostilies

failmark4.jpg

I will keep this brief. A deal was reached between the Family, the League, and the Global Defense Initiative. GDI and tF would settle with a white peace. FAIL would receive $3,000,000 and a promise to never be raided by the Family again.

Shortly after negotiations, I was contacted by Sileath informing me that the Family had changed its mind. Knowing Sileath I contacted BlackjackCF to see if there was any truth to this, and to my amazement, there was. To quote her, "GDI is to sleep with the fishes."

I've been warned that if the League defends GDI we will not be receiving our reparations, and we will be a target for raids once again. I don't care. I am through with your empty promises. Where GDI goes, FAIL goes, especially considering that the only reason they are in this mess is due to their coming to our defense.

The Family's betrayal will not be forgotten, and I shall ensure that justice is delivered. Until then, the League returns to Armageddon. The Lord be with us.

Your Friend,

Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League and Viceroy of the RLMMO, Destroyer of Alliances, Peace Mode Warrior, and Self-Proclaimed Most Interesting Man in the World

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Moralist Front and The Global Defense Initiative share a colorful history. Despite this, Ryan and I have managed to become friends. I admire and respect him. The idea that an alliance as new as The Family would pay such disrespect to one of The Moralist Front's friends is unsettling. The Global Defense Initiative has our full support it this matter, as does FAIL through their treaty with GDI. The Moralist Front will call up all of its friends and allies as necessary to ensure justice is done here.

Signed,

Vilien

So why did the Family decide to renig on their previous word and wish to continue to attack GDI?

I was told it was settled by the government of the Family. However, their members wanted blood so they changed their mind. And no, I am neither happy or amused. I will destroy them.

So why did the Family decide to renig on their previous word and wish to continue to attack GDI?

Out of love and adoration for RV, clearly!

Seriously, though, your public image having been attacked for days straight, you, the Family, thought it would be all right to do this? I'm calling PETA and demanding the release of the chimps who are running your government.

Actually out of technical error, I was the peace negotiator, but I'm like "not gov't". :lol1:

Oh, is that so? I was told you were speaking for the Family. I was deliberately mislead and you find this amusing? Enjoy it while you can, because I promise you that your actions today will not be forgotten anytime soon.

On behalf of Sorum, I post this:

Note: Sorry mods, but this our official foreign affair position from our foreign affairs person.

lawlz. it seems that the Family are fighting hard for the title FAIL. is this fight with RV simply over the fact that the Family wants to FAIL hard?

On behalf of Sorum, I post this:

Note: Sorry mods, but this our official foreign affair position from our foreign affairs person.

This is one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen, and I’ve been around since the planet formed.

Seriously, this is as bad as NPO attacking during peace negotiations. Except you decided to go a step farther and go back on negotiations. I’m glad we all get to see what sort of alliance tF really is.

Except I bet against Sileath too.

Oh well, an "I told you so" is a bit of an understatement for the Family at this moment.

Ive also made you bet against this entire mess not being able to be taken advantage of by RV.

Id produce logs of the promise, but they dont exist :awesome:

I hate to dump logs, but I have some transcripts that you all might be interested in. This is from #thesitdown, the channel talks took place in. If this doesn't look like a resolution to you, I don't know what does. And considering I was told Tanis had the authority to speak for his alliance, doesn't it look like peace was reached. This is a betrayal, no matter how the Family tries to dress it up.

[23:22] <~BJCF[shower]> If you are going to post an OWF statement about this peace, can tF look it over as well.

[23:22] <%RyanGDI[GDI]> And thank you.

[23:22] <@Tanis[tF]> mhmm

01[23:23] <@Rebel_Virginia> I shall just make a brief notice in the thread stating that peace has been achieved. That it is over.

[23:23] <@Tanis[tF]> k

[23:23] <~BJCF[shower]> I request that tF see it before you post.

01[23:23] <@Rebel_Virginia> Although if it would make you happy, I can run it by Tanis before I even post it.

[23:23] <@Tanis[tF]> that would be much acceptable

[23:23] <@Tanis[tF]> I do want to see it

[23:23] <%RyanGDI[GDI]> I'll order our active nations to send peace

[23:23] <@Tanis[tF]> okay

01[23:24] <@Rebel_Virginia> So, peace is it is.

01[23:24] <@Rebel_Virginia> I'm glad.

01[23:24] <@Rebel_Virginia> White peace between GDI and tF.

[23:24] <@Tanis[tF]> indeed

01[23:24] <@Rebel_Virginia> 3 mil reps to FAIL and a promise to never raid us again.

01[23:24] <@Rebel_Virginia> Very good

[23:24] <@Tanis[tF]> I suppose that doesn't need an annoucement for GDI and tF

01[23:25] <@Rebel_Virginia> No.

[23:25] <@Tanis[tF]> well, it wasn't officially at war anyhow, *shrug*