ARES Announcement

Areswarflag.jpg

ARES has always had a special relationship with RAD. It was always look but don't touch. Well, I'm here to mess that all up. They asked us for help in fighting Avalon, and so here comes the reinforcements! We have no treaty with RAD, but if you think that's going to prevent me from helping long time friends, then you don't know what ARES is all about. I hereby recognize a state of war between ARES and Avalon.

Signed

Joe Stupid- President of the Axemen

Lord Kresden- Vice President of Monkeys

Barix9- AlphaFemale of ARES

For RAD:

That Bill Guy- What does he do?

Jason8 - Prince of Pinkly Affairs

Good Master Hakai- Minister of all things tickled in pink

Penkala- Jason8's B****

Newhotness- Lover of bananas and potatoes.

Caliph- director of Hippie luv

Also I just like using our war flag

Edited by Joe Stupid

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the new IN thing on planet Bob is this whole "Beat Avalon by sickening their soldiers with the stench of all the dead enemies they killed" strategy. Then again our scouts have reported no sign of the most recent TFO enemy.

roxy_music_avalon.jpg

Apparently we have to go out and find them. Oh well, welcome to the party ARES. Please mind the "no parking" signs, the meter maids in Avalon enforce them with nukes.

35587.jpg

Apparently we have to go out and find them. Oh well, welcome to the party ARES. Please mind the "no parking" signs, the meter maids in Avalon enforce them with nukes.

/wave

welcome to the fray, hope you come equipped with a few bomb shelters

You just hit the jackpot on the Zing Machine!

ZING ZING ZING ZING ZING

No. Sorry. I actually have no idea what he's talking about. Rather he has no idea what he's talking about and since you think his comment was a "zinger" I guess you don't either do you?

At least you're freely admitting you're entering this war with no treaty at all instead of stretching. That's something. Of course, it could be characterized as bandwagoning by a more cynical observer, but how dare they use logic?

Good luck Avalon! I hope you give ARES a good fight.

So what does that make the current alliance count for Hegemony v Horde? 6 v 100? I kinda lost count of all the Horde alliances coming out of the woodwork's woodwork.

Welcome to the Avalon front, ARES. Good luck.

Go Avalon.

At least you're freely admitting you're entering this war with no treaty at all instead of stretching. That's something. Of course, it could be characterized as bandwagoning by a more cynical observer, but how dare they use logic?

Good luck Avalon! I hope you give ARES a good fight.

Or it could be seen as an Ex-Ragnablok alliance assisting a current protectorate (member of Ragnablok), their good friends in their time of need. But whichever floats your boat.

Besides the fact that that wasn't funny, soon as you launch a nuke against ARES you can expect a nice and quick Dow from TS, so make sure your guys are ready. Feeling lucky?

Edited by Carter