ARES Announcement

No. Sorry. I actually have no idea what he's talking about. Rather he has no idea what he's talking about and since you think his comment was a "zinger" I guess you don't either do you?

I believe I was referring to that alliance Soldier, and their startling uprise to world supremacy. Such examples of their incredible drive and functionality would be cancelling treaties on ARES and Vanguard without informing either one of them that it happened. I found out days later by simply browsing the OWF.

Ahh Soldiery at it's finest.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I was referring to that alliance Soldier, and their startling uprise to world supremacy. Such examples of their incredible drive and functionality would be cancelling treaties on ARES and Vanguard without informing either one of them that it happened. I found out days later by simply browsing the OWF.

Ahh Soldiery at it's finest.

Ahhhh Soldier...the alliance I was in for 2 weeks? Riggghhht........You'll have to try harder than that chief.

Besides the fact that that wasn't funny, soon as you launch a nuke against ARES you can expect a nice and quick Dow from TS, so make sure your guys are ready. Feeling lucky?

I like that, "as soon as you defend yourselves from a random attack we'll jump in too, feeling lucky?"

Or it could be seen as an Ex-Ragnablok alliance assisting a current protectorate (member of Ragnablok), their good friends in their time of need. But whichever floats your boat.

Besides the fact that that wasn't funny, soon as you launch a nuke against ARES you can expect a nice and quick Dow from TS, so make sure your guys are ready. Feeling lucky?

Classy. Threatening them with a Dow if they dare have the audacity to defend themselves

I like that, "as soon as you defend yourselves from a random attack we'll jump in too, feeling lucky?"

I don't believe ARES mentioned the war would be nuclear, while SyndicateINC is already threatening to use Avalon's mighty 58 nukes, most of which are possessed by nations in peace mode. I'm not attacking Avalon personally whatsoever, I actually have respect for 'em.

RAD asked for help, ARES helped them. ARES isn't full strength, as they are extended in many fronts, if Avalon nukes ARES then The Syndicate nukes Avalon via our MDoAP with ARES. Any questions?

I don't believe ARES mentioned the war would be nuclear, while SyndicateINC is already threatening to use Avalon's mighty 58 nukes, most of which are possessed by nations in peace mode. I'm not attacking Avalon personally whatsoever, I actually have respect for 'em.

RAD asked for help, ARES helped them. ARES isn't full strength, as they are extended in many fronts, if Avalon nukes ARES then The Syndicate nukes Avalon via our MDoAP with ARES. Any questions?

Bandwagoning a bandwagon? Sad Carter. C'mon you're better than that right?

Classy again. My friend can attack you, but you can't fight back with both hands. You have to tie one behind your back or I (his big brother) will come after you.

Classy again. My friend can attack you, but you can't fight back with both hands. You have to tie one behind your back or I (his big brother) will come after you.

Besides the fact that my friend has been in this war from the start and basically is only fighting with one hand him self. But other than that, you've got the concept down.

Besides the fact that my friend has been in this war from the start and basically is only fighting with one hand him self. But other than that, you've got the concept down.

Yet they still declare with no treaty... You're calling them stupid and then threatening others so to make up for their mistake man. C'mon Carter you're smarter than that.

Yeah, total class. Well, do you feel lucky, punk?

Hush mhawk puppet. And yeah, I'm feeling lucky. DK you're such a character. You're forever doing things to contradict your self. The best one yet was you bragging about your X amount of infra to ZI, and how Karma can do better. Karma rips thousands of your infra, and you surrender before you get ZI'd. That makes no sense.

Although I'm not TPF's biggest fan, at least they have the balls to stay in this war as long as their friends are in it. Best believe that if any of my allies were in TPF's position, I'd be riding to ZI with them not surrendering half way through to try and save my pixels. You try and imitate your puppetmaster mhawk but you aren't even on his level, don't even talk to me about class kid.

Hush mhawk puppet. And yeah, I'm feeling lucky. DK you're such a character. You're forever doing things to contradict your self. The best one yet was you bragging about your X amount of infra to ZI, and how Karma can do better. Karma rips thousands of your infra, and you surrender before you get ZI'd. That makes no sense.

Although I'm not TPF's biggest fan, at least they have the balls to stay in this war as long as their friends are in it. Best believe that if any of my allies were in TPF's position, I'd be riding to ZI with them not surrendering half way through to try and save my pixels. You try and imitate your puppetmaster mhawk but you aren't even on his level, don't even talk to me about class kid.

These strings be mighty thick, boy. They hold you up pretty tight, and I get good room and board in mhawk's suitcase. What's not to like?

This is the biggest pile of Krap post I have read from any of the Kattle since this war started. And that's really saying something becaue the Kows have posted some serious Kud. But this one takes the cake. This thing stinks so bad it should have squiggly stink lines coming off it somewhere.

Edited by Roadie

This is the biggest pile of Krap post I have read from any of the Kattle since this war started. And that's really saying something becaue the Kows have posted some serious Kud. But this one takes the cake. This thing stinks so bad it should have squiggly stink lines coming off it somewhere.

Boy that was enlightening, I love how you responded to the content of the post, instead of responding to the content of my post, please continue making great posts like this. It shows your intelligence and maturity.

Yet they still declare with no treaty... You're calling them stupid and then threatening others so to make up for their mistake man. C'mon Carter you're smarter than that.

guess he's not that smart :rolleyes:

Someday I'm going to find a chance to come in on a war against you without a treaty just like ARES has and you are threatening to if the people ARES attacks dares defend themselves. If you want to live by that sword, you will die by it as well.

Boy that was enlightening, I love how you responded to the content of the post, instead of responding to the content of my post, please continue making great posts like this. It shows your intelligence and maturity.

There was no content other than threatening Avalon if they dare use their weapons in a war.

There was no content other than threatening Avalon if they dare use their weapons in a war.

Saying it was a bunch of 'krap' and all the other made up words you used it your posts proved to be a good response, you're right.