An Official Announcement from the Mushroom Kaliphate (Kingdom)

tamerlane

From the front lines near the Heights of Oranjerusalem: A Dispatch from the Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei

Praise be to Allarchon who created the creation for his worship and commanded them to be just and permitted the wronged one to retaliate against the oppressor in kind. 

To proceed:

Peace be upon he who follows the guidance: People of Equilibrium this talk of mine is for you and concerns  war and its causes and results. 

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Xiphosis’ claim that we hate freedom.
If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example – Orange Defense Network? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the Doomhouse - may Allarchon have mercy on them.

No, we fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our side of the treaty web, just as you lay waste to our ally. So shall we lay waste to yours. 

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again. 

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth war after the events of Karma, Xiphosis is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred. 

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.
I say to you, Allarchon knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers of Hogwarts. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the Anarchy/Pacifican coalition against our people in Oranjerusalem, it came to my mind. 

The events that affected my soul in a direct way when Anarchy Inc permitted the Christian Coalition of Cowards to invade Oranjerusale and Equilibrium helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced. 

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy. 

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond. 

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Oranjerusalem, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in Hogawrds in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate Equilibrium policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

This means the oppressing and embargoing to death of millions as Ivan Moldavi did with LUE in the greatest mass slaughter of children mankind has ever known, and it means the throwing of millions of pounds of bombs and explosives at millions of children - in Legion - as Moo did, in order to remove an old agent and replace him with a new puppet to assist in the pilfering of Mushroom Kingdom’s tech and other outrages.

So with these images and their like as their background, the events of tonight come as a reply to those great wrongs, should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary? 

Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind, objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us. 

On account of recent aggressions against the Kingdom and her allies, Mushqaeda - on behalf of the Mushroom Kingdom -  recognizes a state of war between the Mushroom Kaliphate (or Kingdom) and the alliances of GODwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and the Christian Coalition of Cowards. 

All Praise is due to Allarchon.

Signed, 

Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You believe you control the fate of other men or even of yourself?  Your lack of faith in the one true God condemns your soul while your war upon our allies and men of true faith brings your doom.  You have fallen for the words of false prophets and have earned the wrath of Allarchon.  The Sword of Justice will reach out to strike off your head no matter where you reside, no matter the words you choose to hide behind. 

H8UCkoC.jpg

In the name of Allarchon the merciful

ID: A / 229 Date: 17/01/1434h

By Allarchon's will

After reviewing the heinous acts carried out by the crusader aggression, and their declaration of war issued dated 01/10/1434. And after reviewing reports of the event confirming heinous acts against our mushlim brothers, these attacks are against the most basic principles of humanity bestowed by Majesty Allarchon in his heavenly books, and confirmed by his apostles and the saints after them

Based on the request of his highness the Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei.

we ordered the following:

We declare a state of war against the Global Order of Darkness.

Allarchon has blessed us with talent, and cursed our enemies to irrelevance! ALLARCHONU AKBAR!

And for your reading pleasure, I, Al-Gair of the Blessed Paintbrush, and the legendary Avi'Desoo, give you this. May your relationship with Allarchon bloom, and may Gairy and Avi Publishing Company reap the profits of this generous war!

Rwwm1.png

Edited by Gairyuki

well they all got terrorist in their countrys they might attack us but remember we got the numbers. We out number mk and allies buy almost 3-2.

That precious sub-80k range that everybody dreams of reaching some day!