Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Junka lets be real, you resigned because you had no choice,  prove to us all it was your choice and become leader again and see how quickly your alliance gets rolled again?

Hime lets hope this will be a lesson for all, having no treaties and no friends is just asking to be hit by someone at some point.

Good Devialance

Sorry no lesson a choice on our part, we preferred not to have to support someone doing what we did not believe in. Once again not my call, I actually tried to get a group of neutrals into a mutual defense pact, but neutrals will be neutral.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

28 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

In the interest of fairness, I think someone should send Hime a basic war guide before the poor guy starts deleting wonders out of frustration.  

Lady red

In fairness You have no clue what I am doing and why.

Dame Hime Themis

19 hours ago, Lady Red said:

Really?   Seriously?   Ten year old nation.  Nuke potentials math nerds used to have wet dreams about.  It takes a couple rogues for your to suicide it all?     I might have been this mad when I found out Santa wasn't real, but I'm not sure. 

Where's the like button? I totally need a like button for this. Dissappointed ^ Mobius Loop.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

13 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Lady red

In fairness You have no clue what I am doing and why.

Dame Hime Themis

You're right.  I've fought in most of the major wars from Karma to Disorder, not to mention a few suicide rounds with TPF's (They might be available for notes on how to 'go out with a bang'), and I've never seen a tactic that involved dropping  infra and war improvements in the opening day of battle.   I'll wait for the very clever way you'll somehow turn all of this around.   

Just now, Lady Red said:

You're right.  I've fought in most of the major wars from Karma to Disorder, not to mention a few suicide rounds with TPF's (They might be available for notes on how to 'go out with a bang'), and I've never seen a tactic that involved dropping  infra and war improvements in the opening day of battle.   I'll wait for the very clever way you'll somehow turn all of this around.   

Lady Red

As usual you are clueless, I have no intention of turning it around. I will be leaving and taking a few pounds of flesh from our gutless attackers. They will receive as reward nothing but losses.Maybe you should look at what was dropped and try rubbing two brain cells together to get a clue. Suicide means death not return I do not think they were suicide rounds. Learn what a term means.

Dame Hime Themis

*Slowly stirs from his slumber and slogs through pages of taunts and ripostes.. and then with a yawn finally puts his talon to ink and writes...*

RE: Blackatron: We have more than that in us, when there is something to speak of. I've read through all this and have come to one conclusion....

RE: General Situation: As the Dragon of War, the only declaration anyone would ever get from me preferably would be when my nukes preferably landed in their back yard and destroyed massive amounts of military without their knowledge. Unfortunately, stealthily nuking your enemy into ruin isn't a plausible situation. But, I don't get upset at an enemy who attacks me with warning. I'm more likely to shake their hands for catching me off guard.

Do you want to understand true honor in war Hime? Recognize when your enemy has planned.. and you have not.. and congratulate them on your sound defeat. I did that in Karma. I'd do that now.. there's only one problem, you won't catch me unprepared anymore.. or ever again.

Lessons learned. Thank you Mushroom Kingdom

Also.. good morning world.. I just came out of hibernation.. *stretches and flexes his wings*. Oh wow..  tech corps growth hormones really have worked on me while I slept. I better be careful. Might sneeze and decimate a nation.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Though there’s no love lost between Crows and Roses, some of us could possibly begin to form an understanding of your hurt feelers (if not your childish responses), but beginning the sanction war is a poor showing. The rogues could use a sanctioning, but not the folks who’ve been stuck on Umbrella. The others deserved a clean and true war full of happy green glow and nothing more. 

A bit sad to see that the veil of chivalry was actually one of fragility (At least for one of the Knights).

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Lady Red

As usual you are clueless, I have no intention of turning it around. I will be leaving and taking a few pounds of flesh from our gutless attackers. They will receive as reward nothing but losses.Maybe you should look at what was dropped and try rubbing two brain cells together to get a clue. Suicide means death not return I do not think they were suicide rounds. Learn what a term means.

Dame Hime Themis

You've significantly reduced your ability to take those pounds of flesh though. Your AA could have done more damage if you'd perhaps consulted someone who has actually managed a war before.    Instead all you can do is rant about how stupid everyone else is cause they "don't understand"  I've had this conversation with teenagers before.  The problem is never that everyone else "doesn't understand." 

13 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

You've significantly reduced your ability to take those pounds of flesh though. Your AA could have done more damage if you'd perhaps consulted someone who has actually managed a war before.    Instead all you can do is rant about how stupid everyone else is cause they "don't understand"  I've had this conversation with teenagers before.  The problem is never that everyone else "doesn't understand." 

Lady Red

I have fought successfully far more than you so spare me your deep insight. The vote was not for war but vengeance. Some of us will then be exiting I can assure you after your brilliant review of what was deleted and waht was not you have absolutely nothing to offer of value.

Dame Hime Themis

2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Lady Red

I have fought successfully far more than you so spare me your deep insight. The vote was not for war but vengeance. Some of us will then be exiting I can assure you after your brilliant review of what was deleted and waht was not you have absolutely nothing to offer of value.

Dame Hime Themis

Okay snookums.   You have fun.   I've reached the acceptance phase of grief. I accept that you're basically methrage with a larger bankroll,  the man behind the curtain is not the great and powerful Oz, and that Trix really are just for kids.   I'm gonna go home now, eat ice cream and watch Lifetime movies till I feel better. 

1 minute ago, Lady Red said:

Okay snookums.   You have fun.   I've reached the acceptance phase of grief. I accept that you're basically methrage with a larger bankroll,  the man behind the curtain is not the great and powerful Oz, and that Trix really are just for kids.   I'm gonna go home now, eat ice cream and watch Lifetime movies till I feel better. 

So you DO own a TV. You lied to me! That's a CB right there!

20 hours ago, maxnmike said:

You should probably check the war screens. It's a bit more than a couple of rogues but given the vastly reduced intelligence of most of those remaining here I am not surprised at your response.

lol did you really call someone for stupid for saying you shouldn't just give up

20 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Gentle Persons

Rogues. LOL. Nope we have been discussing our ongoing alliance many of us have simply been waiting for the first fools who doubted our commitment to punishing those who would attempt to reduce us. Umbrella proved to be the first fools to step forward. So congrats to them. ;)

Dame Hime Themis

you sure showed them by manually deleting everything for them