Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sorry Ericsw, you might be a good individual fighter, but the Imperium is simply superior in terms of logistics and organization. We are capable of rebuilding from the war much better than AM is, just like we are capable of supplying aid to low tier fighters better. 

If AM is unwilling to learn from its mistakes, then we will grind it down via attrition.

the guys i hit last time didnt rebuild quick did they.. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AM's cheap shots are the reason this war is happening in the first place, and we are aware you guys only like to fight temporarily for casualties before running along. So we will grind you down until either you have no warchest to rebuild with, or we are certain no more cheap shots will come from AM.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

AM's cheap shots are the reason this war is happening in the first place, and we are aware you guys only like to fight temporarily for casualties before running along. So we will grind you down until either you have no warchest to rebuild with, or we are certain no more cheap shots will come from AM.

We know your warchests btw, and you dont know mine do u.. no one round war this time lad

4 minutes ago, ericsw said:

option 2 please

You have no options. You can spam on here all you want, in the end, it will be decided on the battlefield. 

AMs aid slot efficiency is no match for iSXs and in the long run, AM will take the dive.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

You have no options. You can spam on here all you want, in the end, it will be decided on the battlefield. 

AMs aid slot efficiency is no match for iSXs and in the long run, AM will take the dive.

this will be decided on aid slot efficiency... lol

ill monitor that in the days ahead, thanks for the tips

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

this will be decided on aid slot efficiency... lol

ill monitor that in the days ahead, thanks for the tips

Months... 3 months minimum....and this should be a long war, something you're rarely accustomed to.

Months... 3 months minimum....and this should be a long war, something you're rarely accustomed to.

yea never had a long war, will be a new experience for me.

25 minutes ago, ericsw said:

yea never had a long war, will be a new experience for me.

Let's start with the basics, try to remain in the same alliance for the duration of the war.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Let's start with basics, try to remain in the same alliance for the duration of the war.

never moved in war actually, you posted a resignation from CN tho, handed over the alliance to PK and went inactive... 

11 minutes ago, ericsw said:

never moved in war actually, you posted a resignation from CN tho, handed over the alliance to PK and went inactive... 

I did, I retired. I did not hand the alliance over to anybody, they did what they wanted. And then I was asked to come back and so I did.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I did, I retired. I did not hand the alliance over to anybody, they did what they wanted. And then I was asked to come back and so I did.

well i hope u enjoyed the retirement, pity it was during a war 

6 minutes ago, ericsw said:

well i hope u enjoyed the retirement, pity it was during a war 

It was not during a war. The iSX war was closed out and we were at peace. Feel free to catch up on your reading and your memory.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was not during a war. The iSX war was closed out and we were at peace. Feel free to catch up on your reading and your memory.

you went missing for the duration of a war, that was the point. Not that you quit during a war

19 minutes ago, ericsw said:

you went missing for the duration of a war, that was the point. Not that you quit during a war

This is false, I made sure when I left that we were in no wars. I know this because we had closed out the iSX war and Inretired afterwards. I was not here during the Monster Mash war, that was almost a month after I left.

Try again.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Not everyone gets to sit in the upper tier and collect taxes for years before suddenly deciding to become a rogue.

Same deal with Ericsw and those who back his actions. Does anyone want to sit down here for months and grind away? Of course not, but our only other option is to delete and that's not happening.

Insert a joke about infra selling and cowardly tactics. Add another about pm and maybe just maybe you can all then string together a decent shot to fire at eachother. I'll sit here waiting but I'm not holding my breath.

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not everyone gets to sit in the upper tier and collect taxes for years before suddenly deciding to become a rogue.

Same deal with Ericsw and those who back his actions. Does anyone want to sit down here for months and grind away? Of course not, but our only other option is to delete and that's not happening.

How much money did Humann have? I bet it was on par with you, probably under $1 million. But you're right there is no other option...:rolleyes:

The only rogue here is you. You have another option and that is for you to delete. I would then be forced to ask AM nicely if they'd back off SNX and leave them alone*.

*Please don't delete! I prefer it when you just castrate yourself! It's way funnier!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
more winning!!!