War Name Thread

Master Hakai

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Yes, and try to make it less dumb than your efforts so far please.

Meth is a much better troll than you ever were. Though it is nostalgic to think back to the time when things you did mattered.

#3timeChamp

1461333215194.jpg

Edited by Xanth

21 hours ago, Xanth said:

Meth is a much better

Didn't expect to hear those words coming from your mouth, but don't overdue it. Everything in moderation as they say.

Also,

RIP Kashmir

Could be another name for the war, depending on it how long it lasts. With SW still hiding in peace mode as his alliance and allies burn, he looks comfortable enough watching his alliance & ODP partners burn while he's invulnerable to try waiting it out until the end.

If SirWilliam really stays in a long time like some expect, I imagine moral will drop to nothing pretty quickly when nations are broke & their leader won't even fight as Last Call + PPO get hit for trying to fight for a cause he's not willing to. I would have bet on SW coming out the first day he could initially, but now I'm not sure if he'll ever come out like some suspect.

This could be the end of Kashmir, where its shown there leader cares only for his stats, with all his allies and members being meat shields while he doesn't fight.

Edited by Sephiroth

On 4/23/2016 at 6:25 AM, Sephiroth said:

-snip-

I'm not sure what's worse, your foresight or your propaganda (and I don't mean of a graphical nature). This latest gem certainly blurs the line between the two but is about as terrible as any rational individual could expect.

On 4/23/2016 at 7:24 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Don't let Sir William fool you, peace mode is simply a 'military tactic'

futuramafry.jpg

On 4/27/2016 at 10:10 PM, YOLO SWAG said:

Imma bout to coup sw if he don't come out of peace mode soon. I see through his lies about military tactics. 

#NotMyKing

You fought to ZI & he`s in peace mode. Seems like an environment ripe for revolution.

I'm just glad I didn't bet on how long he would take.

#ReVoluTioN

• 2 weeks later...