Status Quo DoE

Anxiety

[center][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/doeroler247/FLAG.png[/img][/center]
[color="#FF8C00"][size="6"][center]Status Quo[/center][/size][/color]
[color="#FF8C00"][center]Status Quo; The Greatest Show on Earth[/center][/color]
[color="#FF0000"][center][url]http://www.statusquo.co.nr/[/url][/center][/color]
[color="#0000FF"][center]#StatusQuo[/center][/color]

[center]Government of Status Quo:

Prophet-Doeroler
Prophet-Ezequiel
Sire-Vacant

MoFA-Vacant
MoIA-Vacant
MoF-Vacant
MoE-Vacant
MoW-Vacant[/center]

Greetings Planted Bob! I am going to keep this DoE as short and simple as possible. Today we bring you a new alliance an alliance called Status Quo. Status Quo is going to be located on the Orange Sphere. We are going under the protection of the Amazon Territory Protectorate Bloc. Our Protectorate with Amazon Nation will be posted below. We are also going to announce an ODP with The Shadow Accords and Global Democratic Alliance. Final announcement is we hit the milestone of 1.50 Alliance Score!

[color="#FF8C00"][size="4"]Charter:[/size][/color]

[quote][color="#FF8C00"][size="5"][center]Status Quo[/center][/size][/color]
[center][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/doeroler247/FLAG.png[/img][/center]
[center]Status Quo; The Greatest Show on Earth[/center]

Article 1

Preamble- Status Quo was founded on the principles of forming a great community. A community that will help its members young and old grow and prosper. A community in which you are not judged for who you are. Status Quo will strive to connect all of its members both inside and outside the walls of CyberNations.

Article 1.1 The Body Of The Alliance-

Status Quo Members- SQ members are the meat and potatoes of Status Quo. With that being said that are one of the most powerful branches in Status Quo. The have right to overrule any decision made by the Government of Status Quo with a 50%+1 vote of approval. Status Quo members are also in charge of electing government officials. Each member’s voice will be heard and respected by everyone in the alliance.

Prophets- Prophets make up for two thirds of Status Quos High Government. Prophets are permanent government and may be overthrown by the members of Status Quo at any time (With a 75%+1 Vote). Prophets are responsible for the wellbeing of the alliance. Prophets are also responsible for upholding Status Quos Charter. In the event a Prophet leaves his/her position the Sire will be promoted.

Sire- The sire will make up of one third of the High Government of Status Quo. The Sire has the same responsibilities of the Prophets. The Sire will be elected by the Ministers and Deputy Ministers of Status Quo. The Sire will serve a term of two months. Sires can be overthrown by the members of Status Quo at any time (75%+1 Vote) In the event a Sire steps down or leaves their term early it will go to an immediate election to replace him or her.

Ministers- Ministers will be elected once every two months. In the event of a Minister stepping down before there term is over the Prophets/Sires will appoint a new minister to finish out their term.

Minister of Foreign Affairs-(MoFA) The Minister of Foreign Affairs will be responsible for all things regarding foreign affairs. Organizing diplomats, making sure the Embassies are keeping clean and keeping relationship’s good with our allies and other alliances inside Cyber Nations.

Minister of Internal Affairs-(MoIA) The Minister of Internal Affairs main goals are to keep the alliance active and connected. The Minister of Internal Affairs is responsible for the wellbeing of the community of Status Quo. The Minister of Internal Affairs is in charge or recruiting new members and making sure each one is welcomed properly. The Minister of Internal Affairs will also be expected to look over ghosting in Status Quo.

Minister of Finance-(MoF) The Minister of Finance will help organize and assist the growth of Status Quo through Tech Deals, Trades, and Aid Programs.

Minister of War-(MoW) The Minister of War will be responsible for making sure every member of Status Quo is prepared for war in every aspect including Warchests and Knowledge. The Minister of War is also responsible for making sure Check-Ins happen monthly.

Minister of Education-(MoE) The minister of Education is responsible for the knowledge and growth of the newest members of Status Quo. It is the Minister of Educations job to prepare each member that crosses his/her path to their fullest potential. The minister of Education is also responsible for Nation Audits.

Deputy Ministers- Deputy Ministers shall be selected once every two months by the winning ministers they may choose up too two deputies to help in there respected department. If a deputy minister steps down the Minister has the authority to appoint a new deputy.

Article 1.2 Tech Raiding
Tech raiding will be allowed in Status Quo with the direct approval from a Prophet/Sire/Minister of War. Tech raiding without the direct permission from one these members will be seen as an act of war and may be punishable by ZI or Expulsion.

Article 1.3 Expulsion and ZIs
Any member of Status Quo may be expelled or ZIed with either a 75%+1 vote from the government or approval from all three upper government members.

Article 1.4 Alliance Merging and disbandment
Status Quo can only disband or Merge with another alliance with a 75%+1 member vote and 2/3 of the High government approval.

Article 1.5 Vote of No Confidence
At any time any member can request a Vote of No Confidence on a member of Status Quo government. In order for a Vote of No Confidence to pass it will require a 75%+1 vote from the members of Status Quo.

Article 1.6 Amendments to the Charter
In order for the Charter to be changed in anyway it will require 2/3 high government approval and a 75%+1 vote from the government of Status Quo.

[i]Signed Doeroler, Prophet[/i]
[i]Signed Ezequiel, Prophet[/i]
[/quote]

[size="4"][color="#FF8C00"]Protectorate With Amazon Nation:[/color][/size]

[quote][center][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/doeroler247/AzNterritory.png[/img][/center]
[center] [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/AmazonNationAlliance/Flags/AzNsmall.jpg[/img] [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/AmazonNationAlliance/Flags/SQflagSmall.png[/img][/center]

With the desire to keep safe and instill the values of honor, honesty, and friendship within those who genuinely seek such guidance, the Amazon Nation pledges the following protection and support to the undersigned:

Article I: Sovereignty

The government of the undersigned Amazonian Protectorate may freely request diplomatic assistance and guidance in any matter. However, in the spirit of mutual respect and friendship, it is also understood and agreed that the sovereignty of each signatory shall be respected at all times, and shall not be infringed upon, including but not limited to the establishment of political ties and treaties, and in preferential trade status.

Article II: Friendship and Non Aggression

Neither signatory shall initiate acts of aggression or espionage in any form against the other. Members of each signatory shall address each other with dignity and respect at all times, in all forums and media, both public and private. While differences of opinions may arise and be expressed respectfully, blatant disrespect in any form shall not be tolerated by either signatory against the other.

Article III: Defense and Support

In the event of any unprovoked aggressive action against members of the undersigned Protectorate, the Amazon Nation shall freely offer aid and assistance first and foremost through diplomatic channels. Should all attempts at diplomacy fail, the Amazon Nation shall defend Her Protectorate to the utmost of Her abilities. However, to most effectively allow any Protectorate of the Amazon Nation continue to prosper and grow under the spirit of this Agreement, said Protectorate shall not be held in obligation to aid the Amazon Nation in the event of any aggressive action against Her.

Article IV: Cancellation

Should either signatory decide to draw an end to this Agreement for any reason, each shall be required to notify the other through private diplomatic channels. The Agreement remains binding and in full effect for 24 hours from the time notification of intent to cancel is received and acknowledged.

Signed for Amazon Nation:

Randalla, Queen
Amarynth, Queen's Consort, Council
Larethiel, Council
Kerdor, Master of War
Elbryan, Master of Finance

Signed for Status Quo:

Doeroler, Prophet
Ezequiel, Prophet [/quote]

[color="#FF8C00"][size="4"]ODP With The Shadow Accords:[/size][/color]

[quote][center][img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy199/D5r5k_bucket/TSAflag2.gif[/img][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/doeroler247/SQflagSmall-1.png[/img][/center]
[color="#4169E1"][size="4"][center]Status Accord[/center][/size][/color]
[center][color="#800080"] A ODP between the alliance Status Quo and The Shadow Accord[/color][/center]

Preamble: Status Quo and The Shadow Accord begin there long fulfilling friendship!

Friendship: Status Quo and The Shadow Accord will bask in the glory of each other. We will stay active in ones IRC channel and frequently visit each other forums. The Shadow Accord is required to always be nice to Status Quo although Status Quo promises nothing.

Non-Aggression: Status Quo and The Shadow Accords will not attack, raid, kick, lick, or touch anyone inappropriately in each other respective alliance.

Intelligence: We will help each other in the Cybernations world. If Status Quo ever comes up with a bright idea they will share it with The Shadow Accords. Hopefully The shadow Accord will share some stuff with us.

Aid: The Shadow Accord with give Status Quo all the monies they have.

Optional Defense: Both alliance have the option of jumping in and saving each other but if someone attacks them.

Optional Aggression: If Status Quo or The Shadow Accords goes all Rambo each alliance with have a choice on whether they come along for the ride.

Cancellation: Should The Shadow Accord become fed up with Status Quo, they may request the treaty to be canceled, though 48 hour's notice must be given.

Signed,

For Status Quo,

[i]Doeroler, Prophet
Ezequiel, Prophet
[/i]

For The Shadow Accords,

[i]The Emperor - E.Grievous
The Consul Vizier - Outsiders
The Consul Commander - General Milienius
The Senator of Foreign Affairs - Gamefreak666
The Senator of Internal Affairs - Stoopid Ace
The Senator of Finance - Thomasf2k8
Aide - Shadow Lurker
Aide - Wilfried[/i]
[/quote]

[size="4"][color="#FF8C00"]ODP With Global Democratic Alliance:[/color][/size]

[quote][center][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/doeroler247/SQflagSmall-1.png[/img][img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy199/D5r5k_bucket/200px-NEW_GDA_FLAG.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="4"][color="#FF8C00"][center]GDA Got it's Peanut butter in SQs Chocolate[/center][/color][/size]
[center][color="#800080"]ODP Between Status Quo and Global Democratic Alliance[/color][/center]

Preamble: Hey you got your peanut butter in my chocolate! Hey you got your chocolate in my peanut butter. Another friendship on CyberNations is born.

Friendship: GDA will promise to do SQs dirty underwear laundry. GDA and SQ will promise to be nice to each other despite we both feel we are them in laws that wont go away! SQ and GDA will be required to purchase BFF bracelets if this treaty lasts more then three months.

Non-Aggression: SQ and GDA will not attack, raid, kick, lick, or touch anyone inappropriately in each other respective alliance.

Intelligence: SQ is a window licking short bus helmet wearing alliance. SQ is glad GDA will begin taking the same way to school as us.

Aid: Alliances will aid each other for the following reasons: They have the reasonable funds or they need to bail one of them out of jail.

Optional Defense: If SQ or GDA gets attacked. We have a choice to save them!

Optional Aggression: If SQ or GDA goes all Rambo each alliance with have a choice on whether they come along for the ride.

Cancellation: Should GDA become fed up with SQ, they may request the treaty to be canceled, though 48 hour's notice must be given.

Signed,

For Status Quo

[i]doeroler, Prophet
Ezequiel, Prophet[/i]

Signed,

For Global Democratic Alliance

[i]President: Sippyjuice
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Masterfod
Minister of Economics: LegoKid
Minister of Recruitment: DarkhJustice
Minister of Defense: Shadowkiller
Minister of Internal Affairs: PopCap[/i][/quote]

Edited by Anxiety

[quote name='Anxiety' timestamp='1295542388' post='2586555']
I still love you guys over at X

Well everyone besides Corrupt :)
[/quote]

Good :P

You know I like you and all but well...this dissappoints me. I'll take my leave from this thread now and let you celebrate.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295542270' post='2586549']
This alliance is and will continue to be a joke so long as Ezequiel is in it.
[/quote]

This is a completely different alliance, please give me a chance to guide this alliance into the right direction. As of right now I would agree and say we are a joke of an alliance but I plan to hopefully change that in the near future.

[quote name='Dodoei123' timestamp='1295539863' post='2586460']
Nice, good luck and best wishes Doeroler! I am sure you and your alliance will do great!
[/quote]
Thanks dodoe you know me to well

[quote name='Luis Quezada' timestamp='1295542730' post='2586568']
Good luck Doe o/
[/quote]

Thanks LQ!

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1295543183' post='2586581']
I hope you actually stay the course in this alliance Doe, good luck anyway, especially trying to shake the stigma of OO
[/quote]

Thank you Pansy! I will stick it out with this alliance this is now my ship! As far the stigma goes I like a challenge and this well is a challenge :)

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295541842' post='2586531']
NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!! Doeroler how the hell did you get in on this failfest? Seriously dude bail while you still can. (Also milestone declaration already? Must be a Zeke alliance)
[/quote]

Look who's speaking. :lol1:

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295542270' post='2586549']
This alliance is and will continue to be a joke so long as Ezequiel is in it.
[/quote]

You set Dajobo up for the VE cowards and call ME a joke? You're a funny man Lennox, you should try stand up. :awesome:

Thank you all for the well wishes! We are sure to enjoy this trip as we chug along the Status Quo.

Ezequiel.