The United Nations

[center][img]http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/15/04/64/40/united13.gif[/img]
[url=http://united.forumr.net/forum]Forums[/url]
[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_United_Nations]CN Wiki[/url]
IRC: #UN on Coldfront
[url=http://united.forumr.net/the-united-nations-charter-f3/the-united-nations-charter-t24.htm]Charter[/url][/center]

Hello CyberVerse!
My name is Pres Vishtany and I'm coming to you today I have the honor of announcing the creation of a new alliance. This announcement represents the culmination of a great deal of work by ice142 and co-founder myself. The United Nations will be an alliance built on strength, freindship, socialization, cohesiveness,Fun! :affraid: and diplomacy. Although we are small now, we intend to grow this Alliance into a strong and powerful alliance capable of standing on its own on Planet Bob.
This alliance will take on any merger or treaty once it is seen fit that all parties will have a benefit.

Special thanks to The United Incorporated Republics who were supportive and offered to help with a protectorate. Without their support, this would not have been possible.

Without further ado, I give you The United Nations

Signatures
President- Ice142
Vice President- adongteco
Prime Minister-PresVishtany
Secretary of Defense-Lord W. Parker
Minister of Foreign Affairs-austusc2
Military Commander- nowiser

[quote name='Banksy' date='21 July 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1279755082' post='2383504']
I thought there were already one or two of these alliances :s
[/quote]

Maybe they're all splinters of a much larger and more evil whole?

Regardless, best of luck and welcome to the 'verse.

Wait wut?

You want to stand on your own but you're open to merger from the start?

I mean, congrats on forming and all, but aren't most newly created alliances generally [i]opposed[/i] to merging?

[quote name='KCToker' date='21 July 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1279762492' post='2383748']
Wait wut?

You want to stand on your own but you're open to merger from the start?

I mean, congrats on forming and all, but aren't most newly created alliances generally [i]opposed[/i] to merging?
[/quote]

Maybe they mean they're willing to absorb others. :mellow:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='21 July 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1279764420' post='2383813']
I'm not gonna lie, I see the name in caps and was thinkin this was going to be DARK LORDS on a different sphere :awesome:
[/quote]

You are not the only one. I miss them already. =(

[quote name='Banksy' date='21 July 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1279755082' post='2383504']
I thought there were already one or two of these alliances :s
[/quote]
This would be round three. Theres a reason it didn't work the first two times.

Good luck anyhow, you have a nice government and charter set up anywho.

I don't mean to be negative, but if your serious about this alliance, I would certainly suggest you look into finding a protector alliance with more then 40k NS, I don't believe that will be very effective in scaring off the usual raiders.

Otherwise, congrats on the new alliance and good luck!

ok
from the questions asked above,
yes we are protected by The United Incorporated Republics,
yes we want any merger to be a merge into us,
yes we are neutral when it comes to war as long as we don't get attacked all members should not attack alliance members of another alliance higher in number, that number being two.
and i think that sums up the questions

any other questions?
ask them here

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

[quote name='PRES VISHTANY' date='23 July 2010 - 08:20 AM' timestamp='1279833600' post='2384800']
yes we are protected by The United Incorporated Republics,
yes we want them to merge into us,
[/quote]
Instant fail, you want somebody who is protecting you, to give up their alliance and be a part of yours? This is almost as funny as DARKLORDS

I believe he was responding to the question about whether or not they wanted to absorb alliances. Notice how he put the phrase on a different line? That makes it separate from the phrase above. They do not want their protector to merge into them.