A Silence Announcement

bagpuss

silence2.png

Silence

First off a happy new year too all on Planet Bob

Back in June Silence was formed from the merger of OTF and LEN. 6 months on we continue to grow upwards at a steady rate. Naturally having had several attempts to get past the 2.7 mill NS mark due to deletions and people leaving its typical to have a nice big war looming as we edge ever nearer to 3 mill NS. Over the last month a few former members have returned as well as a flurry of treaties as the FA dept went mad in the run up to Christmas. Recruiting is going well and as we enter the 3rd Trium term (New govt listed below) I hope to be over 3 mill NS come the end of the term in 3 months time.

Trium: Bagpuss, Scorcher 1, Remox

Justice: Remox

Minister of Interior: tswsl1989

Minister of Recruitment: Yamin Auk Zafar

Minister of Education: Daemon

Minister of Foreign Affairs: King Goon II

Minister of Finance: Thomsonator

Minister of Trade: Evry88

Minister of Defence: Prodigal Moon and Shakyr

Now lets all run off to our forums or our public IRC channel @ #silence on Coldfront where Beer, Bourbon, Caek and Cookies will be available for all. Pie too if you prefer it. Probably some left over turkey sarnies, christmas cake and christmas pudding too.

o/ Silence

o/ 6 months old

Over the last month a few former members have returned as well as a flurry of treaties as the FA dept went mad in the run up to Christmas.

Seriously? That's all I get? I know Goon doesn't love me but you too? This hurts Baggy, this really hurts.

I feel like I've vaguely heard of you guys before, but I can't remember from where.

Cheers to your new government :)

Hello, do I know you good sir?

I may end up stealing your avatar as it is rather fitting for a Silence member, I hope there are no ill feeling over my thievery.

And to think, I wouldnt know you guys had i not pummeled your nations :wub:

here to a year! :D

Pummelling me specifically too :(

Still THAT war resulted in a lovey shiny treaty, the Karma war lead to Nexus expanding so lord knows what this one will result in.