The ODN Gets Prolific

Style #386

announcement.gif

In this thread, you will find that the ODN gets prolific.

More seriously though, it's been great getting to know these guys, and I think it will be just as great protecting them and fostering their growth. It is with great pleasure that I announce the following treaty between the Orange Defense Network and The Prolific Empire.

ODN Gets Prolific

Article I: Preamble

In the spirit of good will, prosperity, and the pursuit of friendship, the Orange Defense Network (henceforth referred to as ODN), and The Prolific Empire (henceforth referred to as TPE), do hereby recognize this protectorate agreement as official and agree to all terms and conditions therein, and recognize that TPE shall be deemed a protectorate of ODN until such a time that TPE can stand independently as a sovereign alliance.

Article II: Protection

Should TPE find itself in need of military and/or financial assistance, the ODN agrees to provide TPE with support in all defensive wars. Should TPE declare war offensively, the ODN holds the right to refuse support at their own discretion. Furthermore, TPE may assist the ODN in all wars, both offensive and defensive at their own discretion should the ODN request it.

Article III: Mutual Security & Communication

Both ODN and TPE agree that communication is a key part of alliance security. In the event that either ODN or TPE acquire information that would be beneficial in preventing harm or misfortune to the other signatory, both ODN and TPE will turn the information over to the other signatory in a timely manner.

Article IV: Economic Cooperation

ODN will assist TPE in building a healthy economy through reasonable means. TPE and ODN will grant each other preferred status in any buying or selling of technology outside each alliance and assist each other with finding trades

Article V: Senate

With the signing of this pact, the members of TPE shall vote in support of ODN's senator(s) of choice.

Article VI - Foreign Affairs and Treaties

While TPE is free to conduct it's foreign affairs at their choosing, TPE recognizes that the ODN holds ultimate vetoing power in all TPE's foreign affairs. TPE is required to inform ODN of all treaties, documents, and blocs they wish to enter. However, all vetoing power held by ODN will be used fairly and limited to a sensible extent

Article VII: Termination

This agreement may be canceled by TPE at any time, should they wish it to become void. After informing ODN officials of cancellation, TPE continues to be under the protection of ODN for five (5) days before the agreement is deemed fully terminated. ODN holds the right to cancel this agreement at their discretion.

Signed For, The Orange Defense Network

Arsenal, Secretary General

Sunstar, Assistant Secretary General

Dugon, Assistant to the Secretary General

Bullshirt, Secretary of Defense

King Puffington, Secretary of State

Merlin, Secretary of Economics

Nemo249, Secretary of the Interior

Senate XXXI,

Cataduanes, Joracy, Leonidas, Proximus

Signed For, The Prolific Empire

Supreme Leader, Homeboy

Chief Councilor, KingEd

Councilor, Kitler

Councilor, Matt Moody

As an addendum, the ODN considers the protectorate agreement between itself and the alliance Monolith to be terminated, in light of Monolith's unexpected merge.

Edited by Style 386

As an addendum, the ODN considers the protectorate agreement between itself and the alliance Monolith to be terminated, in light of Monolith's unexpected merge.

"I thank the Orange Defence Network for all they have done for Monolith during the time that the latter party was in existence, and I wish that The Prolific Empire have the greatest success possible. I apologise for the unexpected merger and the speed it was delivered, so I hope you can accept my apology on said matter."

"I thank the Orange Defence Network for all they have done for Monolith during the time that the latter party was in existence, and I wish that The Prolific Empire have the greatest success possible. I apologise for the unexpected merger and the speed it was delivered, so I hope you can accept my apology on said matter."

We were just talking about that in ODN!

Thank you. Best of luck in RoA