When Knights Go Hunting

Merick

TTKwar.jpg

Pursuant to GUARD v2, The Templar Knights shall participate in a hunting season against the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Signed,

Merick - Grand Master
Mandy Stalin - Marshal
Teredona -Marshal
Hawkeye -  Marshal
Lolatyou - Marshal
Der_eine - Marshal

Nothern Empire - Elder Council
Aranka - Elder Council
Emmer123 - Elder Council
Konstantine - Elder Council

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for being a real DoW and not a ghost one. I wonder how many more we will see.

I'd really hoped you enter on the first night.

You're welcome. 

I have a lot of respect for you guys and I can honestly say I am not a fan of being on the other side of a battlefield. 

The damage is about equal. If someone like MI6 hit you guys, you especially would be squalling.

At least try to get some truth into it.

We DoW'd 3 on 1 to burn their nukes quickly. Several NADC nations are already out of nukes. I ran the numbers earlier and they had landed 34 more than we had. Rough guess of 2k NS per nuke and thats 68k NS. Which made it 168k to 320k without the nuke advantage that they'll be losing from here on.

Edited by Coloradia

At least try to get some truth into it.

We DoW'd 3 on 1 to burn their nukes quickly. Several NADC nations are already out of nukes. I ran the numbers earlier and they had landed 34 more than we had. Rough guess of 2k NS per nuke and thats 68k NS. Which made it 168k to 320k without the nuke advantage that they'll be losing from here on.

Yeah you can't math. Check out ogadens/RIA war stats counter. STA has lost around as much as it's dealt.