When Knights Go Hunting

Merick

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. It would be too late if there was an IRON DoW on an alliance already engaged with 2 alliances that are bigger than it. :D

Or

If IRON were to do that twice...

I too had mad respect for STA and loved Tygaland especially. However after hitting their allies bloc mate and shit talking their foes despite NADC only saying nice things about them the whole time I lost every single bit of respect I had for them. Still I see Aftermath giving them respect and courteously but they have none for any of AM. It sickens me to know admittedly how wrong I was about STA.

Our members are shit talking our opponents? If you have evidence of STA members being rude or condescending then please forward it to  myself so I can look  into it.  As for this thread, I see Coloradia and yourself in a bit of a pissing contest over damages (unless I missed something?) which I would hardly call disrespectful to NADC.  

Our members are shit talking our opponents? If you have evidence of STA members being rude or condescending then please forward it to  myself so I can look  into it.  As for this thread, I see Coloradia and yourself in a bit of a pissing contest over damages (unless I missed something?) which I would hardly call disrespectful to NADC.  

I, too, would like to see this. 

Awe now, Judge fighting MI6 was huge fun, hope to (if I ever, get out of anarchy) fight them again. My opponents took serious skin off me and didn't lay low, altho tactically I would have advised at least one of them to do so. Now.... TOP, ummm.... not so much fun.  :awesome:

Awe now, Judge fighting MI6 was huge fun, hope to (if I ever, get out of anarchy) fight them again. My opponents took serious skin off me and didn't lay low, altho tactically I would have advised at least one of them to do so. Now.... TOP, ummm.... not so much fun.  :awesome:

Never mind let me edit that out. Edited by Rotavele

Now Rota I didn't see that, but I do hope you were being nice.

If you don't have anything good to say about someone,

why honey, you just come sit by me.....

Dorothy Parker I think....

It was mean, but I took it out as you seem like a nice person. Respect for Respect. :wub:

Either you have slightly misread the announcement, or I am missing a joke here somewhere.

Or there is a war party & someone is a bit tipsy posting here b4 going to blow their... Um... Nukes!