Sword Alliance Government Announcement

We are shocked that other alliances are not standing up to Doomhouse. They raid other nations for no reason. They commit EZI on any nation they want to. How cruel is that? The Sword Alliance is proud to be among the few who are standing up to Doomhouse right now. We were expecting at least a few more alliances to stand up to Doomhouse, such as those who have been hurt by Doomhouse before. But, instead of facing their fears and joining us, they cower in fear and wait for this to pass. Well, we have news for you, weaklings, IT WON'T. This war is gonna last for a LONG time. We encourage all of you, who can and/or want to, to join us and be victorious.

Good sir, you have such a noble cause, I wish to join... Oh wait, you speak in broken english, incomplete thoughts and whine to others about standing up to people that have done you wrong (in your eyes, more so misunderstandings) but not wrong to many others? A cause can be as noble as you want it to, but politics is the ability to get to believe in your cause and follow it.

You sir, are lacking any and all political ability and spamming pointless and frivolous announcements, or topics for that matter, will get you no where.

Now that that's out of the way, enjoy losing and getting pounded into the ground with your 'noble cause' and 'politics', or lack there of.

You're doing it backwards.

Military conflict is only the end move that concludes the previous work of setting all the pieces in motion according to your plan. The military action should have an inevitable outcome prior to its initiation.

To eliminate an enemy, you must have them defeated before the actual war even happens. That is strategy.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1333660176' post='2948733']
You're doing it backwards.

Military conflict is only the end move that concludes the previous work of setting all the pieces in motion according to your plan. The military action should have an inevitable outcome prior to its initiation.

[b]To eliminate an enemy, you must have them defeated before the actual war even happens. That is strategy.[/b]
[/quote]

No, that's just great strategy. Not all wars are fought to win, more so to prove a point, which this one is not proving anything other then his inability to work with politics.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1333662110' post='2948749']
No offense but you don't need to make any more announcements please...
[/quote]

Seriously.. We all know its honorable of you to stand up against DH and what not yada yada but we seriously dont need a thread every other week.

-omfg

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1333657023' post='2948700']
[b]We[/b] are shocked that other alliances are not standing up to Doomhouse. They raid other nations for no reason.[/quote]

Who is this "we"? I can only see yourself a lone ranger riding on the coat tails of Kaskus and Mongols, maybe you was looking in a mirror while doing your speech.

Tell me exactly how they are committing EZI. I don't think you know what EZI is exactly, it is a heinous crime and it is not occurring here. I haven't paid attention to the entire Kaskus/GOONS conflict but from what I have seen, people have declared eternal war against GOONS. That is their choice to do so, if they wish for war to end, then they need to speak to GOONS. Any war that is eternal against GOONS is an alliance's choice but it is not EZI.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1333659648' post='2948725']
Good sir, you have such a noble cause, I wish to join... Oh wait, you speak in broken english, incomplete thoughts and whine to others about standing up to people that have done you wrong (in your eyes, more so misunderstandings) but not wrong to many others? A cause can be as noble as you want it to, but politics is the ability to get to believe in your cause and follow it.

You sir, are lacking any and all political ability and spamming pointless and frivolous announcements, or topics for that matter, will get you no where.

Now that that's out of the way, enjoy losing and getting pounded into the ground with your 'noble cause' and 'politics', or lack there of.
[/quote]

He has a plan. He has something to look forward to, even if others believe it is impossible. He's fighting for something he seriously believes in, and he's got enough spirit to not be discouraged after this long. So, while he is out living his dreams, you're sitting on your do-nothing AA, just waiting around until whoever your alliance is being a lapdog to at the moment says, "okay guys, I think it's time for a global war." Hey, I don't know - maybe you get your kicks from !@#$posting, and it that's the case, more power to you. But for the moment, he is doing something that takes more spirit, courage, and dedication that you have probably [b]ever [/b]done on Bob. Don Quixote had more to live for than his naysayers.

Edited by Baron Flynt

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1333662645' post='2948754']
Seriously.. We all know its honorable of you to stand up against DH and what not yada yada but we seriously dont need a thread every other week.

-omfg
[/quote]
I wish it was just every other week...

Look, here's what you do.

Sell tech. Get money. Buy infra. Sell more tech, and be dependable. Get a pretty respectable 70k nation.

[s]Go nuclear rogue. Haven't seen that in a good few years[/s]... oh wait, isn't that what Kaskus is doing?

Edited by Ravnica

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1333657023' post='2948700']
We are shocked that other alliances are not standing up to Doomhouse. They raid other nations for no reason. They commit EZI on any nation they want to. How cruel is that? The Sword Alliance is proud to be among the few who are standing up to Doomhouse right now. We were expecting at least a few more alliances to stand up to Doomhouse, such as those who have been hurt by Doomhouse before. But, instead of facing their fears and joining us, they cower in fear and wait for this to pass. Well, we have news for you, weaklings, IT WON'T. This war is gonna last for a LONG time. We encourage all of you, who can and/or want to, to join us and be victorious.
[/quote]
Aren't you just the cutest thing.

Well aren't you just brilliant? I'm sure all of Planet Bob will rally behind your one man alliance to fight DH in this magical war

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1333669397' post='2948798']
I wish it was just every other week...
[/quote]

Why? This is entertaining, it's sooooooo much better than seeing the same boring treaty announcements that we've all seen before.

Edited by Darth Banana