Umbrella member sentenced to ZI

IYIyTh

3 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Furthermore, Halin has been placed on ZI and any aid sent to his nation will be received as an act of war against the Black Tea Matters Movement.

No doubt Halin can take comfort in knowing that it could of been worse, he could of been sentenced to ZC - Zero Calories. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

She is a she allright but I reserve the right to address "her" as he particulary because of the masculine name. :)

I feel like you put emphasis on the wrong pronoun there. on a purely grammatical standpoint. And I'm not paying out to change that name I will just regret it for the foreseeable future.

19 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

I feel like you put emphasis on the wrong pronoun there. on a purely grammatical standpoint. And I'm not paying out to change that name I will just regret it for the foreseeable future.

Her as him*. Don't worry dear Gorgoth is such a lovely name.

19 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Ah yes, coming from someone who has a number in their name you haven't got a leg to stand on

Well since I am a ruler the name is Roal 36th of his name. 

Edited by Roal36

3 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Show me even one of the other 35 if you want to reinforce that point

Most are dead and buried I am afraid. Roal 35 is in jail. According to the royal custom I assumed the name Roal when I became the king.

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

No doubt Halin can take comfort in knowing that it could of been worse, he could of been sentenced to ZC - Zero Calories. 

I think this post has not had the recognition it deserves.

Also the chai tea movement shall provail!

GK is just a General like you. Me? I am a sovereign, a royal head of the house that rules Malabar.
I don't get to chose my titles or even the name, its given to me by birth nothing I can do about it.

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

There are no Calories in Tea?

So White Chocolate. How about some Hot Chocolate instead??

17 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

As a result of this naked aggression the diplomats for Umbrellas embassy are hereby summoned and our alliance with Umbrella cancelled.

Out of the inane ramblings on this thread, I think the idea that we were ever unilaterally allied with Myth is the disturbing part.

22 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

We respectfully request to keep Halin's obesity problem out of this.