Umbrella member sentenced to ZI

IYIyTh

A blasphemer of the Black Tea Matters Movement has failed a spy operation attack:

To: Caligula    From: Holy Empire of Halin    Date: 10/4/2016 1:57:34 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and the identity of the attacker has been publicly revealed.

It is clear they are attempting to subjugate the black tea into camps, possibly to concentrate them.

As a result of this naked aggression the diplomats for Umbrellas embassy are hereby summoned and our alliance with Umbrella cancelled.

Furthermore, Halin has been placed on ZI and any aid sent to his nation will be received as an act of war against the Black Tea Matters Movement.

I hope you're happy, teacist scum.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

The $%&@ is Black Tea Matters? And why does it matter?

For too long the black tea has been oppressed by the Oolong Caleafate and its supporters. We are tired of their oppression and are protesting the unfair advantages by packing us up in tiny boxes and shipping us en masse, while the oolong tea gets to stay in its purified singles bags we're stuck crammed in a box of 100. We're !@#$@#$ sick of it. To see Umbrella stoop so low as to order a hit on the Black Tea Matters leader, more black on black crime -- is really just a tragedy unto itself. I can't believe it and everyone should be shocked everywhere if they really care about the serious teacist injustice in our society.

The fact that you have to ask why black tea matters is a representation of the failed state of this planet.

We will steep in the purist of the almighty teapots waters. We will conquer our foes, and boil them so that they might not be steamed -- so that they might steep again, warmer and stronger.

We will have justice, or we will have scones -- and the rest of the world will feel the pain and suffering that young and old black tea is forced to endure on a daily basis. 

We officially demand reparations of 54 Million dollars and tech, whatever the rate is nowadays that equates to a full set of six FA slots and tech from Umbrella and all of its allies. I can't be bothered to look the allies up but since Umbrella's MO is to ally everyone and then stab their allies back we request the least likely to be stabbed in the back pay the reps since their lap dog status will likely imply they should pay for their masters transgressions.

Edited by IYIyTh

1 minute ago, IYIyTh said:

For too long the black tea has been oppressed by the Oolong Caleafate and its supports. We are tired of their oppression and are protesting the unfair advantages by packing us up in tiny boxes and shipping us en masse, while the oolong tea gets to stay in its purified singles bags we're stuck crammed in a box of 100. We're !@#$@#$ sick of it. To see Umbrella stoop so low as to order a hit on the Black Tea Matters, more black on black crime -- is really just a tragedy unto itself.

The fact that you have to ask why black tea matters is a representation of the failed state of this planet.

We will steep in the purist of the almighty teapots waters. We will conquer our foes, and boil them so that they might not be steamed -- so that they might steep again, warmer and stronger.

That was actually an entertaining response. Thanks. I still have no idea whats going on, but it seems to be steeped in puns. Perhaps my vacation was too long. 

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

That was actually an entertaining response. Thanks. I still have no idea whats going on, but it seems to be steeped in puns. Perhaps my vacation was too long. 

The Black Tea Matters Movement thanks IRON for its smoldering support of the Black Tea Matters Movement in this endeavor. We really appreciate that they wholly disapprove of Umbrella and its horrible behavior, and look forward to IRON standing up more often to the oppression that both Umbrella and the Oolong Caleafate represent.

It's time we joined hands and turned our black steel away from our black tea brothers, and towards those who would do untold horrible things that are bad.

Edited by IYIyTh

The Black Tea Matters Movement thanks IRON for its smoldering support of the Black Tea Matters Movement in this endeavor. We really appreciate that they wholly disapprove of Umbrella and its horrible behavior, and look forward to IRON standing up more often to the oppression that both Umbrella and the Oolong Caleafate represent.

It's time we joined hands and turned our black steel away from our black tea brothers, and towards those who would do untold horrible things that are bad.

Yeah, IRON supports you because I've been gone for like a month and asked a question. It's a good thing you talked to me first since I'm obviously a government member and know what's going on. Just hold on while I go make some tea. 

Just now, President Hardin said:

All tea matters!!!

Typical response from a privileged class. You simply don't understand the depth of oppression the Oolong Caleafate and their supreme leader teaprophet Stagger Lee have levied on the black tea. They will claim they treat us fair enough, but then you will see when you come to our inner cities, all of the tea is black. There is no help for our tea bags, there is no education provided -- in fact "green flight," is a real problem. When my brothers and sisters try to integrate, the green tea just gets up and leaves. Claims that the black are "creeping in." I won't have Aunt Jemima's and Uncle Tom's telling me why my tea doesn't matter. Teacism is a real problem and Umbrella is clearly on the side of injustice.

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

Here was me expecting you to say "as black as my soul"

I go for milk, no sugar with biscuits on the side. Unless I'm at the top of a mountain and we forgot the milk.

I have to disapprove if sheerly if you mean to dilute the tea with white things. The least you could do was add honey, which is typically a yellow/amber color -- the other oppressed folk whom my teabrothers and teasisters reach our whole hearts out to.

I hope to some day drink tea with you, General. You seem like an alright person aside from your minor transgressions of dilution.

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Yeah, IRON supports you because I've been gone for like a month and asked a question. It's a good thing you talked to me first since I'm obviously a government member and know what's going on. Just hold on while I go make some tea. 

Thank you again for your support Mr. Fox Fire. I wholly understand that those who are beholden to the lapdog rules of Umbrellas censorship contract may not at any time officially speak their mind for fear of being cast out as a dissenter. I know that you are with us in spirit, and frankly -- spirit counts for more than pixels in an era where there is no creativity and certainly no justice for black tea.

Edited by IYIyTh

I have to disapprove if sheerly if you mean to dilute the tea with white things. The least you could do was add honey, which is typically a yellow/amber color -- the other oppressed folk whom my teabrothers and teasisters reach our whole hearts out to.

I hope to some day drink tea with you, General. You seem like an alright person aside from your minor transgressions of dilution.

Ah yes, just so long as we don't meet up for coffee. Other tea drinkers we shun, coffee drinkers we hang.

Just now, General Gorgoth said:

Ah yes, just so long as we don't meet up for coffee. Other tea drinkers we shun, coffee drinkers we hang.

It's okay. Even us black tea matters supporters find some the Kenyan blend of coffee beans quite distasteful. The Latin American beans are fairly swell and a large supporter of the black tea matters movement, so I will again have to forgive your unforgivable crimes since you are so polite.

It's okay. Even us black tea matters supporters find some the Kenyan blend of coffee beans quite distasteful. The Latin American beans are fairly swell and a large supporter of the black tea matters movement, so I will again have to forgive your unforgivable crimes since you are so polite.

I ought to roast you along with your precious coffee beans. Wars have been fought for tea, revolutions started with tea. Coffee is the drink of the mediocrity.

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

I ought to roast you along with your precious coffee beans. Wars have been fought for tea, revolutions started with tea. Coffee is the drink of the mediocrity.

We are all friends on this planet. I would prefer that folks stop tossing mine into the sea for their petty squabbles, or stop trying to abscond their tea bags from foreign lands because of their deliciousness and inflated price. Coffee is simply a darker skinned black tea. We tend to look down upon discrimination in our alliance, and we wholly encourage you to rethink your stance about roasting beans, less you want scorched coffee. Nothing worse than scorched coffee...

Except Umbrella, of course.

2 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

LOL poor Fox Fire (the rest of us are just as confused)

53 minutes ago, Zygon said:

LOL poor Fox Fire (the rest of us are just as confused)

I am also confused?:rolleyes:

:unsure:I have been lead to belive Black Tea was Crude Oil.  Which is refined for fuel to use for example in mechanically propelled motor vehicles?

And how are you going to ZI Holy Empire of Halin, when your Nation  IYIyTh is in peace mode?:huh:

I also like to mention, me being Scottish, I partake in a refreshing soft drink,  Iron Bru.

th?&id=OIP.M494f855ff1c6a12859f122a1a132

Edited by St Mungo

5 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

And how are you going to ZI Holy Empire of Halin, when your Nation  IYIyTh is in peace mode?:huh:

I believe it can be done through Black Magic.  IYIyTh should contact Gen Gorgoth of The Mages Guild. He is a good spell master. I am sure their protection treaty don't mention anything about aggressive sorcery so it wont void anything either.

Edited by Roal36

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I believe it can be done through Black Magic.  IYIyTh should contact Gen Gorgoth of The Mages Guild. He is a good spell master. I am sure their protection treaty don't mention anything about aggressive sorcery so it wont void anything either.

More confusion. I was under the impression GG was a SHE.??

Not a Warlock but a bit of a Witch?

Maybe He or she has put a spell on you?