Operation Tropic Thunder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, kingzog said:

Ever notice that a lot of the stuff that goes on between micros involves legitimate grievances while the stuff between larger alliances is all a bunch of staged nonsense?

God bless the little fellas, I say.

Larger alliances at this point aren't stupid enough to hand out CBs.

7 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Peace out. By order of your protectors

Pardon me, but you speak for Kashmir?  :huh:

35 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Larger alliances at this point aren't stupid enough to hand out CBs.

Larger alliances at this point aren't active enough to hand out CBs. Let's be real, chap.

9 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Larger alliances at this point aren't active enough to hand out CBs. Let's be real, chap.

I was under the impression matters were brought to your attention. My apologies 

Larger alliances make the world  taste stale in '16

Edited by Lucius Optimus

10 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Let's be real, you got scared when I spied you last war. Now you are jumping on a bandwagon on us 

1 hour ago, President Hardin said:

Let's be real, you got scared when I spied you last war. Now you are jumping on a bandwagon on us 

Opportunity taken gotta give him props for waiting his time revenge is best served cold they say 

For the record Roal36 has resigned from his command and TMG entirely. I have succeeded him and plan to move the alliance in a better direction so we can build up our nations in a relatively peaceful environment while still permitting reasonable raiding.

7 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

For the record Roal36 has resigned from his command and TMG entirely. I have succeeded him and plan to move the alliance in a better direction so we can build up our nations in a relatively peaceful environment while still permitting reasonable raiding.

If this is honestly true, a wise decision.

I assure you it's true. After all most of my nations don't even have nukes yet. I plan to see us withdraw from war for a bit and then when we come back into the scene we come back hard. To be fair though I am reasonably notorious for trying to keep and negotiate peace

15 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

I assure you it's true. After all most of my nations don't even have nukes yet. I plan to see us withdraw from war for a bit and then when we come back into the scene we come back hard. To be fair though I am reasonably notorious for trying to keep and negotiate peace

Good luck, buddy.

Water under the bridge.

2 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Actually Archangel1 isn't a Roalite, they came over with me from the original TMG. They're more of a Gorgothite

I can definitely confirm that.

I recognize all of the Roalites among your ranks because it's hard to forget cowards and traitors who ran away from previous conflicts.

Should warn you though, they are loyal to Roal and you are effectively carrying around a regiment of moles.

Proper weeding is my suggestion, but to each their own.

5 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

If I weed out all the Roalites then I'd have a pretty small alliance. I'd rather convert them towards Gorgothites until they're somewhere in between or biased towards me.

LoL no offense it wont be even a small alliance, it will be just you. :P

7 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

If I weed out all the Roalites then I'd have a pretty small alliance. I'd rather convert them towards Gorgothites until they're somewhere in between or biased towards me.

I'd be especially wary of Baron and Cherkendo. Best of luck.

GK you may not know this but there are "Roalites" even in your own alliance.

12 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I can definitely confirm that.

I recognize all of the Roalites among your ranks.

Proper weeding is my suggestion, but to each their own.