GDA Won't Go Quietly Into The Night

O/ GDA

If SNX support this move, then there should be no reason for more negative comments for their decision. The name might not matter as much as the community within the Alliance, but this is the name they've known for 8 years and they wish to keep it

When we formed SNX we knew not everyone will come over these are alliances that been around for a long time. It's been hard for some. If those on the GDA AA wish to try keep it alive then we will support them. They will always have a home in supernova-X.

Also a reminder GDA us still under our protection

SNX will have your back whatever you choose.

This is the official stance of the SNX Imperium.

This is the official stance of the SNX Imperium.

Good to see.  I for one can understand not wanting to let something go, especially after so many years...but sometimes it's best to do just that.  But I give props to SNX to not only being respectful to the individuals who want to stay, but continuing to offer protection

Best of luck, I was in GDA 2007-2009 (.MjM.)  I had a blast in the wars and working in the govt.  It had one of the most accepting and fun loving communities and everyone was willing to help out.  I miss the likes of BoG, Leq, jkeim and jsd.  They along with my RL friend Panzer reeled me into CN from Starcraft and we had many good times.

GDA taught me CN and honored me with a spot as MoE where I learned a great deal.

Cheers

Edited by Boston

• 3 weeks later...

I came from the GDA to SNX in the merger and i understand where you are coming from Shadow. You loved the GDA and everything that happened in it over the years. However in the past year or two, membership in the GDA has declined. It was necessary for our survival to merge with our allies. The community in SNX is just as great if not better than anything i ever found in the GDA. I never really noticed you posting much and active on GDA forums this past year so i did not know that you still were trying to keep the alliance alive. I still support you guys though and i will never forget the great times i had with the GDA.