February Erections

ironone

Farkistan Acronym Publishers Presents:
The Encounter
An Erotic Short

There she was...nothing like love out in the middle of the country...away from the bustle and crowd. He had been working towards this for days. Gaining her trust, wooing her with subtle touches and fatherly pats on the head. The hardest part had been coaxing her away from her over protective herd of family and friends. It's amazing what you can accomplish with good food, good drink, and good company. Now she was ready to give herself completely over to the animal lust that had been building between them.

It was dark outside, so he depended on his hands and the light of the moon to guide his way. A pet here, a caress there. Things were starting to get hot and heavy. Her family had no idea what was going on in this dark pasture less than a mile away. His Cable77 was bulging, straining against the fabric of his jeans. She felt it brush up against her and gave him an uncertain look. He smiled reassuringly.

Of course she was reluctant; it was her first time. He could tell she was rethinking this, whether she wanted his 905 love or not. He whispered seductively in her ear. "Don't worry, babe. I'm going to make you feel so good." He gave her back a gentle caress which ended on her perfectly toned CountryMouse. She turned away, signalling her submission to his will. He quickly tugged his bike shorts down, releasing his throbbing, veiny one_eighty_two and wasted no time in going for her Randomly Jim.

Sweet ecstasy! The night was thick with the sounds of the heavy breathing of two hearts in lust and the slap-slap-slapping of his Manwithplanx doing its work on her docmeister. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold on long. He bit his lip and kept working, trying his best not to go off too soon.

Then it happened. RELEASE!! With a grunt he held her close and released, over and over again. She squirmed in discomfort. He didn't care. He never cared about any of his pet projects, once he had blow his Omarius Zombonicus all over the place. To him, this was a perfect ending to a perfect Valentine's Day encounter. Pet projects! A thought struck him like lightning. He needed to leave quick. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear,

"I have to get back to running my poorly managed browser game, but I will be back. See you soon baby. 21 days, tops!"

She looked back at him, yellow eyes filled with lust. She could only reply in one way worthy of his love. She swallowed her sugar cube and replied,

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

tl;dr
Submitter:
Cable77

Squirrel:

Council:
CountryMouse, SoTC
one_eighty_two
Randomly Jim
Manwithplanx
docmeister

Senator:
Omarius Zombonicus

You put Cable back in charge of the alliance? LOL - I guess self esteem isn't high in Farkistan right now. Can you get NukeMePlease back too?

As for Nukie, he got himself some fancy wedding duds recently.  It seems RL has him completely in thrall.

As for our new gov, we are doomed.

As for pictures, I managed a screen grab of a surveillance camera I had installed in the Subby's office.

vag2_s_zpsa83ce753.jpg

/I should have known better than to have used Monster cables.

//I guess I should not have mentioned the sekrit surveillance cameras... camera.. just that one.. no others.