A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300580495' post='2670553']
You clearly don't have the full picture of that situation, that was a mistaken tech deal, a tech deal we offered to reimburse CoJ for, the offer was turned down.

No, you see, it's only valid if the victim is GOONS.
[/quote]

Didn't you aid him twice? Also, mind coming up for an excuse for the second reason?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300581293' post='2670564']
I'm pretty sure we're not talking about your alliance, but I'm glad we can agree you're scum.
[/quote]
Oh, wow! A "I know you are but what am I" retort! I'm so glad GOONS has reached the intelligence level of a fifth grader.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300581300' post='2670565']
So we are less than an alliance in your eyes? How delightful. Perhaps you should take some of that impotent rage and put it to pen, help Schatt with his play a little?
[/quote]
You are not less than an alliance - you are an alliance, that is plain enough to see. But, as individuals, each member of GOONS that makes up the whole is less than any member of any other alliance (with perhaps the exception of HoT and Methrage). As an alliance you are simply less [b]of[/b] an alliance, not less [b]than[/b] an alliance; while this may seem like me picking at word choice, it can make a huge difference in terms of what is actually being said.

As for "impotent rage", I recall being far above impotent when I engaged multiple targets in nuclear war and came out on top, only to be recalled on orders.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1300580042' post='2670542']
Where is your proof that they were going to hit you?? Are you saying that you have proof that NPO was going to Pre-empt you?? All I said was that if NPO was staying out cause you were, then if you stay out NPO does.

And what is the benefit of coming out?? Letting you devistate their upper teirs?? or maybe they should stay where they are and continue to let you funnel money into GOONs and your own lower teirs...hmm that acctually sounds like a plan that causes you problems. Seems to me that you have more to gain by NPO coming out and getting things over with than they do.
[/quote]

Where is your proof they weren't going to hit us? I feel I have good enough reasons to believe they were going to hit us, whether or not you agree with me is irrelevant, I am unlikely to ever convince you and you certainly aren't going to convince me. I'm not saying they were going to pre-empt us, I am saying they would've likely jumped on us had we been already tied up with some other alliance from the Polar Coalition.

The benefit of coming out for them is releasing themselves from the economic stranglehold of peacemode, which I am sure is substantially more detrimental to their nations well being than us sending out 18mil every 10 days. Trust me, we can afford it and we can afford to do it for a very long time as we don't feel the need to stay in peace mode for any large amount of time.

[OOC] I'm off to sleep, adieu[/OOC]

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300581469' post='2670571']
Oh, wow! A "I know you are but what am I" retort! I'm so glad GOONS has reached the intelligence level of a fifth grader.

You are not less than an alliance - you are an alliance, that is plain enough to see. But, as individuals, each member of GOONS that makes up the whole is less than any member of any other alliance (with perhaps the exception of HoT and Methrage). As an alliance you are simply less [b]of[/b] an alliance, not less [b]than[/b] an alliance; while this may seem like me picking at word choice, it can make a huge difference in terms of what is actually being said.

As for "impotent rage", I recall being far above impotent when I engaged multiple targets in nuclear war and came out on top, only to be recalled on orders.
[/quote]
Wow... And you try and call me out for insults? For someone who is "above" pettiness, you sure do whine more than a schoolgirl.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300581602' post='2670573']
Wow... And you try and call me out for insults? For someone who is "above" pettiness, you sure do whine more than a schoolgirl.
[/quote]

Look! A "no u"! You're stepping up! Good boy, now can you say "I'm rubber you're glue"? For someone trying to appear above me, you seem to lack basic understanding of what is being said. I'm not calling you out for insults, I'm calling you out for the lack of originality and substance of them. You can do better than that.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300581657' post='2670574']
Look! A "no u"! You're stepping up! Good boy, now can you say "I'm rubber you're glue"? For someone trying to appear above me, you seem to lack basic understanding of what is being said. I'm not calling you out for insults, I'm calling you out for the lack of originality and substance of them. You can do better than that.
[/quote]
Thanks for proving my point. :awesome:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1300581459' post='2670570']
Didn't you aid him twice? Also, mind coming up for an excuse for the second reason?
[/quote]
It was a tech deal both times you ass. Mistakes happen. Any claim CoJ has regarding unfair treatment is invalid because we offered to reimburse them for it.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300581469' post='2670571']

[/quote]
This is an incredibly stupid argument, you can't possibly know every individual in GOONS. You could at least make the somewhat less bad (but still terrible) argument that our worst posters are representative of the alliance as a whole.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300581752' post='2670575']
Thanks for proving my point. :awesome:
[/quote]

That I'm better than you? Yes, I seem to have done that quite well.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300581823' post='2670577']
This is an incredibly stupid argument, you can't possibly know every individual in GOONS, you could at least make the somewhat less bad (but still terrible) argument that our worst posters are representative of the alliance as a whole.
[/quote]

I never said I knew every individual in GOONS nor that your worst posters are representative of the alliance as a whole. I needn't make either - if they are a part of GOONS, they are scum. None of your posters are better or worst than the others - you are all terrible.

And this is not an argument, honey.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300581830' post='2670578']
That I'm better than you? Yes, I seem to have done that quite well.
[/quote]
That you're no better, and actually far worse than I am. I don't claim to be superior to anyone and yet stoop to such low levels to achieve my goals.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1300579402' post='2670529']
It's more beneficial for them in the long term to get this over with as soon as possible. [b]The longer they sit and stagnate, the more money they waste and the stronger we become.[/b]

And why would we give them a chance to hit us? Are you seriously implying that despite knowing that they were going to enter the war against us, we should've just let them hit us first as it's only fair?
[/quote]

The opposite would be true. Your alliance and their allies dominate the upper tier, good for you. However, the middle and lower tier is a completely different story, and they are just as important as your upper tier.

Come back and repeat that statment a few months from now. You'll understand why you can't seem to recruit anyone without watching them burn, that stats mean nothing when you are bleeding members due to natural causes of RL and boredom, and tech deals are non-existent for quite a while as your upper tier fighters are burning through their aid slots trying to send money down to their brutalized middle and lower tier fighters.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300581897' post='2670579']
That you're no better, and actually far worse than I am. I don't claim to be superior to anyone and yet stoop to such low levels to achieve my goals.
[/quote]

You seem jealous.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300581968' post='2670582']
You seem jealous.
[/quote]
Only of the fact that you have RV on your side of the coalition. However I do pity the inept and unintelligent, such as yourself.

History is written by those who win wars.

At the end of the day NPO still controls bob, its a very sad state but I would love to see what would happen to this world if NPO (NPO, NpO, NSO as they are all the same when it comes to who you all hate) left, who would you all turn your hate too ? one another ?

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300582280' post='2670585']
History is written by those who win wars.

At the end of the day NPO still controls bob, its a very sad state but I would love to see what would happen to this world if NPO (NPO, NpO, NSO as they are all the same when it comes to who you all hate) left, who would you all turn your hate too ? one another ?
[/quote]
Is the NPO really winning though?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300582152' post='2670584']
Only of the fact that you have RV on your side of the coalition. However I do pity the inept and unintelligent, such as yourself.
[/quote]
So you admit you are jealous, and that I am superior - after all, "inept and unintelligent" is still better than being a GOON.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300582312' post='2670586']
Good thing someone came in to concentrate fire from a flailing NADC dude defending NPO to GOONS mental capacity.

Otherwise this might have derailed.
[/quote]
I don't like the guy, he can burn to ZI for all I care.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300582362' post='2670587']
Is the NPO really winning though?
[/quote]

NPO has won you just do not see it, they may lose this battle but in the end NPO can state they are the most important alliance to ever lived and with out them most of the alliances here today would have already died of people been inactive.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300582630' post='2670591']
NPO has won you just do not see it, they may lose this battle but in the end NPO can state they are the most important alliance to ever lived and with out them most of the alliances here today would have already died of people been inactive.
[/quote]

shhh you'll make the zombies even more frenzied

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300582481' post='2670588']
So you admit you are jealous, and that I am superior - after all, "inept and unintelligent" is still better than being a GOON.
[/quote]
If only you knew how awesome being in our alliance is. Unfortunately, you'll never have that pleasure.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300582630' post='2670591']
[/quote]
Hardly. And when the NPO loses, they'll still have lost over all. It may be the end of an era, but they've still lost.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300582312' post='2670586']
Good thing someone came in to concentrate fire from a flailing NADC dude defending NPO to GOONS mental capacity.

Otherwise this might have derailed.
[/quote]
Is it possible to derail an OP that never had a coherent train of thought to begin with?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300582921' post='2670593']

Hardly. And when the NPO loses, they'll still have lost over all. It may be the end of an era, but they've still lost.
[/quote]

Are you really that dumb you think losing the Karma war and losing in this war would mean NPO lost overall ?, the only time NPO will lose is if they disband like GOONs did to avoid paying reps, or if they did not make a come back, they made a come back after Karma they will return after this war (trust me DH is not giving NPO anywhere near the beat down they got in Karma).

I do not like NPO, but even I can see the facts, after all wasn't it NpO/NPO that made it safe for GOONs to even return and yet here you are stabbing them in the back, and you claim that NPO will lose, not only did they put GOONs down they bought you back to life, we shall see what happens next.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1300583088' post='2670597']
Is it possible to derail an OP that never had a coherent train of thought to begin with?
[/quote]

Yes.

[img]http://womenonthefence.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Anything_Is_Possible.jpg[/img]

But I liked the OP. It gave everyone something to do for a week.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300583257' post='2670598']
Are you really that dumb you think losing the Karma war and losing in this war would mean NPO lost overall ?, the only time NPO will lose is if they disband like GOONs did to avoid paying reps, or if they did not make a come back, they made a come back after Karma they will return after this war (trust me DH is not giving NPO anywhere near the beat down they got in Karma).

I do not like NPO, but even I can see the facts, after all wasn't it NpO/NPO that made it safe for GOONs to even return and yet here you are stabbing them in the back, and you claim that NPO will lose, not only did they put GOONs down they bought you back to life, we shall see what happens next.
[/quote]
GOONS never "returned" or was "resurrected". Continuing to repeat the same false talking point over and over again does not make it true.

The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism is a wholly different alliance from the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300583257' post='2670598']
Are you really that dumb you think losing the Karma war and losing in this war would mean NPO lost overall ?[/quote]

I demand more coherent debate and less simple, personal insults. :colbert:

Edited by Barnaby von Farter