Well, I guess, shortest treaty ever?

Well, the troops WERE ready, but where is Anathema?

Hereby to this fact, NFL doesnt see Anathema as an alliance seeing as they are under 5 members and the guys i spoke to are gone we here by find our ODAP treaty Invalid.

Tl;DR

Happy raiding people Anathema is gone like you wanted.

Signed Razorade, Lord Protector of NFL

btw, 8 hours i think it lasted?

Edited by Lord Caparo

we decided we were going to earlier, then i went looking for Anathema members, or gov.

I cant make NFL desicions on my own, hence the fact i couldnt offer military assistance til my alliance government said.

Now there gone, be happy.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1299979909' post='2662117']
we decided we were going to earlier, then i went looking for Anathema members, or gov.

I cant make NFL desicions on my own, hence the fact i couldnt offer military assistance til my alliance government said.

Now there gone, be happy.
[/quote]
So this treaty was not approved by your government but you did it anyway?

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1299979982' post='2662120']
So this treaty was not approved by your government but you did it anyway?
[/quote]

The Treaty was yes, but to go to war is different, we had a discussion whether we should offer Military assistance over the last 8ish hours and decided we will, just to find them gone.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1299980164' post='2662124']
The Treaty was yes, but to go to war is different, we had a discussion whether we should offer Military assistance over the last 8ish hours and decided we will, just to find them gone.
[/quote]
So why were you going to defend them, without knowing them at all and with them having conspired to set up a spying ring?

I'm interested.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1299980164' post='2662124']
[/quote]
You guys must be really bored if you were willing to suicide your alliance over Kev's Flavour of the Month Club alliance.

we HAD some friends in Anathema, maybe not the well known guys. Unlike other i fight for my friends above others at times and since they're are gone i see no reason to continue this treaty.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1299980540' post='2662134']
Did you hope to gain some PR out of this?

I don't really understand or did you just want brownie points for having the shortest treaty?

Please, fill me in, I'm a little confused.
[/quote]

Unlike TPC, i dont want to gain PR out of stupid petty little actions.

i prefer to do what i think is right, regardless of what others that arent in my alliance think.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1299980857' post='2662142']
Unlike TPC, i dont want to gain PR out of stupid petty little actions.

i prefer to do what i think is right, regardless of what others that arent in my alliance think.
[/quote]

I don't do things for PR, I did it because I thought it was right regardless of what others that aren't in my alliance think.

I can use words like this too.

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1299979657' post='2662109']
Well, the troops WERE ready, but where is Anathema?

Hereby to this fact, NFL doesnt see Anathema as an alliance seeing as they are under 5 members and the guys i spoke to are gone we here by find our ODAP treaty Invalid.[/quote]
This is probably the most ridiculous thing ever. I never seen a treaty become instantly invalid because one alliance no longer has the expected membership of the other alliance.

So much for calling it the "Helping Friends in Need Treaty."