The Roman Empire moves boldly to war

Schad

Oh god, you guys are terrible.

I was offline, and your triple attack on me failed to anarchy me.

:blink::lol1:

Just like old times huh RE?

E: Don't forget I had no gcamps, barracks and was powered down to rebuild from the day ago I exited double nuclear anarchy.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these excuses... Keep them coming haha. You realize we planned to war on you guys the day before OP declared on GR? Guess you didn't and can only think of your cowardice in this war. Fight in-game instead of the forums? lmao.

Bring it on jack.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299619749' post='2657005']
All these excuses... Keep them coming haha. You realize we planned to war on you guys the day before OP declared on GR? Guess you didn't and can only think of your cowardice in this war. Fight in-game instead of the forums? lmao.

Bring it on jack.
[/quote]

What, you're not able to win a war on the forums and in-game? Too bad, I remember when RE was led by someone actually fun to butt heads with. Tibs, I know you're out there!

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1299565046' post='2656411']
Didn't we have a rule around here somewhere about not attacking alliances right after they've exited their war?
[/quote]

I honestly can't tell whether or not you're being sarcastic...

Confusion.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1299620042' post='2657010']
What, you're not able to win a war on the forums and in-game? Too bad, I remember when RE was led by someone actually fun to butt heads with. Tibs, I know you're out there!
[/quote]

Not answering my full post? Don't judge an alliance based on one person ok lol, if we did the same to you then.... lmao

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299620417' post='2657021']
Not answering my full post? Don't judge an alliance based on one person ok lol, if we did the same to you then.... lmao
[/quote]

I know, like lol I mean lmao omg rofl lol They can't fully comprehend the lol of my post...lmao

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299620417' post='2657021']
[/quote]

Oh my bad, I didn't know you were being serious since OP didn't declare on Gayrollers (Gayrollers declared on us) they declared on TPC. Silly RE, trix are for kids.

Bring it on jack.
[/quote]
What an idiot, OP declared on TPC, PS was still fighting GR. Get your facts straight and this is no excuse, lets kill some pixels.

[/quote]

Wait, so let me see if I got this.

RE and Synergy were going to declare on PS and OP ~8-9 days ago in what would have been an even war then, but before they could, OP declared on TPC and GR declared on PS.

So instead of finding a new target, RE/Synergy just sat around accumulating nukes and stocking up their warchests, while PS defended itself in nuclear war against an attack from a larger alliance.

After 9 days of RE/Synergy stocking up, and 9 days of PS fighting to their last dollar, and literally minutes, minutes after the war ended, knowing full well that PS had no slots, you guys went through with your initial plan.

8-9 days ago, this would have been a good fight, but attacking an alliance that has no offensive slots to retaliate against you, is still fending off attacks from the previous war, and just ate 17 nukes, is just cowardice at its finest.

Bring it on jack.
[/quote]

Dude, I've been been fighting 5-6 wars at a time with the biggest nations GR had for the past 9 days straight, and you've been sitting around stocking up your cash and nukes, and then you blindside me, can't even anarchy me without an assist from a Gay Roller we are supposed to be at peace with, and you want to come in here and puff your chest out.

You needed the playing field stacked that far in your favour to put a dent in me, and now you want to talk trash like you accomplished something.

Pathetic.

Edited by Jack Shepard

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1299623262' post='2657073']
What an idiot, OP declared on TPC, PS was still fighting GR. Get your facts straight and this is no excuse, lets kill some pixels.
[/quote]

Still proves my point OP declared before we declared, still missing the point? All this trolling senses... jealousy. Notice how all the haters are from OP/PS? Yeah... cowards haha.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299623835' post='2657081']
Wait, so let me see if I got this.

RE and Synergy were going to declare on PS and OP ~8-9 days ago in what would have been an even war then, but before they could, OP declared on TPC and GR declared on PS.

So instead of finding a new target, RE/Synergy just sat around accumulating nukes and stocking up their warchests, while PS defended itself in nuclear war against an attack from a larger alliance.

After 9 days of RE/Synergy stocking up, and 9 days of PS fighting to their last dollar, and literally minutes, minutes after the war ended, knowing full well that PS had no slots, you guys went through with your initial plan.

8-9 days ago, this would have been a good fight, but attacking an alliance that has no offensive slots to retaliate against you, is still fending off attacks from the previous war, and just ate 17 nukes, is just cowardice at its finest.

Dude, I've been been fighting 5-6 wars at a time with the biggest nations GR had for the past 9 days straight, and you've been sitting around stocking up your cash and nukes, and then you blindside me, can't even anarchy me without an assist from a Gay Roller we are supposed to be at peace with, and you want to come in here and puff your chest out.

You needed the playing field stacked that far in your favour to put a dent in me, and now you want to talk trash like you accomplished something.

Pathetic.
[/quote]

Proves my point. :)

I don't think we originally was going to war PS, but decided after, so don't think we only declared because you just ended the war. ADude wanted to keep the target because he thought OP would be a good fight, but it seems all you guys are doing is crying, don't get me wrong. Besides, its our fault you guys didn't stock up. You only have like 10 left and even if you used like 20 in the war, you started with 30, while we had around 60 before the war.

And docking, I'm not the spokesperson, but seeing as your cowardice is as bad as your alliance, it makes sense.

Edited by Juggernaut123

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299624115' post='2657085']

I don't think we originally was going to war PS, but decided after, so don't think we only declared because you just ended the war. ADude wanted to keep the target because he thought OP would be a good fight, but it seems all you guys are doing is crying, don't get me wrong.
[/quote]
Pretty sure we're all just pledging to make you sorry for being such cowards, and not whining (hint: not all posts from your opponents are posts of whining; learn to tell the difference).

Besides, if all your guys are as [i]purely skilled[/i] as the guy who declared on me, I'm going to enjoy this war very much.

So wait, RE is doing it's favorite thing to do and attacking an alliance already in a war/just out of war so they actually have a chance to win? And you guys are surprised why? I mean after a half dozen rounds of the same stuff, I figured you guys would get used to it by now... :blink:

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1299624324' post='2657090']
Pretty sure we're all just pledging to make you sorry for being such cowards, and not whining (hint: not all posts from your opponents are posts of whining; learn to tell the difference).

Besides, if all your guys are as [i]purely skilled[/i] as the guy who declared on me, I'm going to enjoy this war very much.
[/quote]

Ikr, same here, I feel ya.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1299624406' post='2657091']
So wait, RE is doing it's favorite thing to do and attacking an alliance already in a war/just out of war so they actually have a chance to win? And you guys are surprised why? I mean after a half dozen rounds of the same stuff, I figured you guys would get used to it by now... :blink:
[/quote]

Pretty sure I addressed this, you guys are telling me I don't read. haha

Edited by Juggernaut123

:lol1:

I almost forgot Pork Shrimp... Anyways, Better late than never, right?... Pork Shrimp, You guys are also 'cowards', I mean seriously? First you deny Gay Rollers peace unless they post some crap about you guys being superior or w/e... Next time you give a timeline of events, post the whole story. Thanks.

Confusion.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299624115' post='2657085']

I don't think we originally was going to war PS, but decided after, so don't think we only declared because you just ended the war. ADude wanted to keep the target because he thought OP would be a good fight, but it seems all you guys are doing is crying, don't get me wrong. Besides, its our fault you guys didn't stock up. You only have like 10 left and even if you used like 20 in the war, you started with 30, while we had around 60 before the war.

[/quote]

We had 8 nukes at the start of the GR war, 10 at the end of it, its kind of hard to stock up on nukes during a nuclear war genius.

I knew this had to be the work of someone from NPO the second I saw we got declared on again without even having the opporunity to peace out because nobody else would be soooooooooooooo cowardly.

Turns out I was right <_<

Guess what RE (NPO), YOU'VE HAD THE ADVANTAGE BEFORE. And you've been destroyed because we all know your terrible fighters and even if it takes all round we will do it again.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299624560' post='2657101']
:lol1:

I almost forgot Pork Shrimp... Anyways, Better late than never, right?... Pork Shrimp, You guys are also 'cowards', I mean seriously? First you deny Gay Rollers peace unless they post some crap about you guys being superior or w/e... Next time you give a timeline of events, post the whole story. Thanks.

Confusion.
[/quote]

lol, you never forget pork shrimp mr. send catharsis over just to get 100% anarchied the next update, then send 3 more alliances 5 days later.

Again, people not listening makes me laugh. Jack, not my fault you guys didn't stock up BEFORE the war, not during it. We had around 50 when you guys declared.

[quote name='Heya' timestamp='1299624708' post='2657106']
I knew this had to be the work of someone from NPO the second I saw we got declared on again without even having the opporunity to peace out because nobody else would be soooooooooooooo cowardly.

Turns out I was right <_<

Guess what RE (NPO), YOU'VE HAD THE ADVANTAGE BEFORE. And you've been destroyed because we all know your terrible fighters and even if it takes all round we will do it again.
[/quote]

Of course someone from the opposite side saying this calling us cowards. Besides there are non-NPO people in RE FYI.

Edited by Juggernaut123