Homefront Declaration of Existence

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299610449' post='2656861']
I give up. NSO and CD, you're both so !@#$@#$ dumb that Darwinism alone justifies my happiness about the smoking crater that will be left of you at the end of this.
[/quote]

Lol NSO will be here until the end of the game. Deal with it.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299610449' post='2656861']
I give up. NSO and CD, you're both so !@#$@#$ dumb that Darwinism alone justifies my happiness about the smoking crater that will be left of you at the end of this.
[/quote]

At least they never surrendered to Sparta after outnumbering them 2 to 1. :smug:

Good luck to you both, if my feelings about things were aligned with anyone the most it'd be both alliances here in NSO and CD.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299616189' post='2656933']
At least they never surrendered to Sparta after outnumbering them 2 to 1. :smug:

Good luck to you both, if my feelings about things were aligned with anyone the most it'd be both alliances here in NSO and CD.
[/quote]

As far as I know no one surrendered to Sparta when outnumbering them 2 to 1.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1299616986' post='2656953']
As far as I know, CD is not upset with TFD or any of their friends. I fail what this whole Lusitan-MVP debate is about. But it looks a lot like words being put into our mouth.
[/quote]

I said you were upset with AZTEC, who is allies to TFD via NV. Which you were having fought only one day of war after they all peaced out.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299617126' post='2656956']
I said you were upset with AZTEC, who is allies to TFD via NV. Which you were having fought only one day of war after they all peaced out.
[/quote]

We were offended that we were not invited to participate in negotiations. We complained and trolled about it. It satisfied us. Nothing to be upset about anymore.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1299555304' post='2656151']
I said they effectively DoW'd when they launched their first wave of sanctioned attacks, this isn't a hard concept.
[/quote]

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99540&view=findpost&p=2656147]Good nemesis, you will find that this awkwardly clever post has already revealingly covered what you have now decided to defer to me. So what you have said should always never be brought up again.[/url]

And where did you say they effectively DoW'd?

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1299622145' post='2657052']
Aww is the Doomhouse coalition really resorting to "Breaking terms is ok if our side does it" types of arguments? Really? I thought you guys were more intelligent than this.
[/quote]

It's the whole "might makes right" thing. Considering none of this would be an issue if they hadn't lined us up to take us out for so long and had the audacity to do it with no CB.

I dont think this is technically breaking the surrender terms. To go a different route, SNAFU is CD's MDoAP partner. First war on SNAFU from an umbrella nation was launched 2/28/2011 2:01:04 PM by Itsuki Koizumi. Thus SNAFU was "declared" on by Umbrella well after the surrender terms were signed. Due to coalition warfare CD might have decided they were better matched up to fight against MK.

However, this may well violate the spirit of the terms, i wasnt there and thus cant attest to the spirit of the terms.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1299620888' post='2657029']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99540&view=findpost&p=2656147]Good nemesis, you will find that this awkwardly clever post has already revealingly covered what you have now decided to defer to me. So what you have said should always never be brought up again.[/url]

And where did you say they effectively DoW'd?
[/quote]
I'm not sure what you're getting at, just re-read what azaghul and others said.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1299618229' post='2656977']
We were offended that we were not invited to participate in negotiations. We complained and trolled about it. It satisfied us. Nothing to be upset about anymore.
[/quote]

You were invited to participate in negotiations. You did not attend. You signed the terms without so much as a whimper. You then complained and trolled about it.

You might be satisfied but I dare say that you calling us all cowards won't be soon forgotten.

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1299625981' post='2657142']
You were invited to participate in negotiations. You did not attend. You signed the terms without so much as a whimper. You then complained and trolled about it.

You might be satisfied but I dare say that you calling us all cowards won't be soon forgotten.
[/quote]

You misunderstand. I don't care what you guys think, or forget, or remember. I'm just saying we got over it pretty fast.

As for us being invite or not complaining in private, that's a lie, but I won't go into it. We spent a whole thread on that, and I just don't care.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299628770' post='2657217']
This, pretty much.
[/quote]

I'm sure all CD will loose sleep tonight knowing Lusitan is unsatisfied with them.

CD is busy fighting a war. Don't you have to go rebuild or do tech deals?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299628770' post='2657217']
This, pretty much.
[/quote]

The nation of Lucania has recently invented a number to describe the number of $%&@s I give.

Top scientists see a great many uses for the number zero. A new dawn has risen.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1299629413' post='2657220']
I'm sure all CD will loose sleep tonight knowing Lusitan is unsatisfied with them.
[/quote]

I agree, it's far more likely they lose sleep when the time comes and they expect you to help them out. Might as well go ahead and buy them a chair in prior compensation, no one should have to wait so long without sitting.

Do I really need to explain everything to you guys like your 4 year olds.......... anyways back to Umbrella

"The forces of NV, GLOF, WAPA, Colossus, Quantum, AB, CD, TFD, NATO, TNG, TPC and DDM agree to the following peace agreement with the forces of Sparta, MHA, Fark, PPO, AO, DF, [b][u]Umbrella[/u][/b], and Argent." - Umbrella was in the peace talks

"Signed for Umbrella:

Roquentin, President
NFLGeneric, Vice President
Natan, Field Marshall" - hell, They even signed it

They did so knowing what this ment -
"2. The parties of NV, GLOF, WAPA, Colossus, Quantum, AB, CD, TFD, NATO, TNG, TPC, and DDM agree to not re-enter on any point in the current conflict surrounding NpO or NPO. These parties may defend against an alliance who DoWs (or equivalent) against their treatied allies after these terms are posted."

ok now if you dont get it, this means Umbrella knew that attacking one of our allies would let us back in this war, they and MK both attacked NSO nations with out DoW before these terms were signed, as stated back in this topic more then once if they wanted to avoid this they could of did a mass DoW on everyone that countered GOONS, but MK/Umbrella didn't.... so those attacks on NSO nations they did where an act of war, even if a current war is going on dose not mean you can attack anyone, hell most of us that enter only declare on one alliances and stick to fighting that one alliance, unless They have to DoW again, and then a new DoW is put up, but you guys are trying to say "we declared on one you so we declare on all of you"..... That is not how things have been working for the past 4/5 years I have been here, if you declare on everyone then you state it in your original DoW as other alliances have done it in the past. And not say that your original DoW covered them when it didnt.

That is as simple as it can be put, no if and or buts about it

Edited by The Last Imperial

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299630211' post='2657230']
I agree, it's far more likely they lose sleep when the time comes and they expect you to help them out. Might as well go ahead and buy them a chair in prior compensation, no one should have to wait so long without sitting.
[/quote]

Yes, cause NSO has a long and storied history of throwing their allies the finger when their help is requested right?

I honestly have no idea what point you were trying to make here

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299630211' post='2657230']
[/quote]

CD long got bored with threats and intimidation. Nobody cares, so how about you and yours quit the big talk?

Actually, hey, declare now and take up MK and Umbrella's war slots. We're much better suited for your calibre.

[quote name='The Last Imperial' timestamp='1299630234' post='2657231']
Do I really need to explain everything to you guys like your 4 year olds.......... anyways back to Umbrella

"The forces of NV, GLOF, WAPA, Colossus, Quantum, AB, CD, TFD, NATO, TNG, TPC and DDM agree to the following peace agreement with the forces of Sparta, MHA, Fark, PPO, AO, DF, [b][u]Umbrella[/u][/b], and Argent." - Umbrella was in the peace talks

"Signed for Umbrella:

Roquentin, President
NFLGeneric, Vice President
Natan, Field Marshall" - hell, They even signed it

They did so knowing what this ment -
"2. The parties of NV, GLOF, WAPA, Colossus, Quantum, AB, CD, TFD, NATO, TNG, TPC, and DDM agree to not re-enter on any point in the current conflict surrounding NpO or NPO. These parties may defend against an alliance who DoWs (or equivalent) against their treatied allies after these terms are posted."

ok now if you dont get it, this means Umbrella knew that attacking one of our allies would let us back in this war, they and MK both attacked NSO nations with out DoW before these terms were signed, as stated back in this topic more then once if they wanted to avoid this they could of did a mass DoW on everyone that countered GOONS, but MK/Umbrella didn't.... so those attacks on NSO nations they did where an act of war, even if a current war is going on dose not mean you can attack anyone, hell most of us that enter only declare on one alliances and stick to fighting that one alliance, unless They have to DoW again, and then a new DoW is put up, but you guys are trying to say "we declared on one you so we declare on all of you"..... That is not how things have been working for the past 4/5 years I have been here, if you declare on everyone then you state it in your original DoW as other alliances have done it in the past. And not say that your original DoW covered them when it didnt.

That is as simple as it can be put, no if and or buts about it
[/quote]

We attacked before the terms were signed, so that's the relevant point. Just because NSO found it convenient to post a RoH a few weeks later(very clever) doesn't mean you could re-enter while abiding by these terms and we will deal with the situation in accordance with that.