Groundbreaking for Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? [bangs fist] Not only the years we've been at war, the war of work, but from the moment as a child, when we realize the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle [bang's fists again] a never-ending fight, I say to you [bangs again] and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight. WE ARE WARRIORS! Salesmen of north-eastern Pennsylvania, I ask you once more rise and be worthy of this historical hour. [diabolical laugh] No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself. Some people will tell you salesman is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of used car dealers, and door to door charlatans. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, salesman and women of the world... unite. We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND...

...FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL!

[quote name='Pierce The Veil' timestamp='1299199664' post='2651719']
Didn't someone already make dunder mifflin before?
[/quote]

I can't speak for SE, but we (some friends and I) have run a branch in TE for a few rounds, including the present one. Obviously, I approve of this message. Good luck Scranton branch!

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1299199823' post='2651724']
Half of the MHA govt 'eh?

Interesting. I hope it goes better for you than it did for us. We only took 1 Minister.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly for the same reasons.

Good luck Cable and Hoopdy. You're both solid people and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. I don't know any of the other founders that all other than remembering seeing you in the DOW on TFD.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1299199677' post='2651720']
i hope Bcortell doesn't see this...
[/quote]
:ph34r:

:lol1: This may be my new favorite AA. They won't be able to rep The Office like I can, but it's ok, few could.

[quote name='Pierce The Veil' timestamp='1299199664' post='2651719']
Didn't someone already make dunder mifflin before?
[/quote]

Yeah, last year they made some of the most lucrative techraid targets you could find. Never fought back, just kept buying soldiers whenever they ran out. It was strange.

Good luck to this new incarnation...hope you guys go places.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1299209367' post='2651878']
Very disappointing to not see a Party Planning Committee somewhere in there. That being said, good luck to you guys. :D
[/quote]

There is! It's part of the Office Administrator's duties.

Duties. :lol1:

[quote name='Ackbarican Idol' timestamp='1299211716' post='2651915']
This alliance jumped the shark when Jim and Pam got together[/quote]

Sir! I'm not sure I like your implication. :P