Peace in Spite of Time

Xiphosis

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1297097316' post='2624108']
For anyone to say they secured anything from us is a bit dishonest, it implys our coalition actually had plans to make things difficult for an alliance who entered under honorable means.
[/quote]

Indeed, Chris was just trying to make sure Omni's trumpet blowing was not left unnoticed.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296969677' post='2621389']
Then find me on irc. I did in fact get GATO white peace. If someone who knows about the situation would like to come and verify this then you'll know.
[/quote]
Wait... You did what now?

There is that impression floating around that we want to disband literally everyone, Middy. So I can see why people might wonder what prompted white peace. :v:

'Twas fun, GATO. Good luck.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1297100321' post='2624185']
Sorry, I absolutely did not mean to imply that. I merely meant to convey my appreciation for the combined forces that we fought against, while honouring our own members who did the grunt work for peace. I absolutely do not believe that there was any mention of reps at all, and I apologize if it seemed that way.
[/quote]

I wasn't trying to imply that that's what you meant, I was just tagging that onto your about who approached us comment, not neccasarily replying to it =) I actually had quoted your entire post, dunno why it cut it down to a line O.o

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1297102473' post='2624228']
There is that impression floating around that we want to disband literally everyone, Middy. So I can see why people might wonder what prompted white peace. :v:

'Twas fun, GATO. Good luck.
[/quote]

Yeah I know, but still. How many people are there left that we wish weren't? Polar's not threatening us constantly anymore, and we get along fine with NPO now depending on who's talking to who in either alliance, so that leaves um, what 1 maybe 2 mercy killings, and 3-4 genuine grudges?

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1296741482' post='2617697']
It appears everyone got bored of telling GATO how horrible we are. I guess that's what happens with no grounds to base attacks on.

But I think people should probably stop discussing irrelevant matters here, thanks. Point is, people should continue with the: GATO are cowards, weak, etc. Carry on with that, it was more entertaining and at least it was [i]on topic[/i].
[/quote]

Yes, no grounds at all, or we got tired of listening to you trying to vindicate yourselves.

[quote name='TheListener'] IAA has not received an offer of white Peace from any alliance outside of RIA, and after further discussion about the topic this offer of white peace was rescinded. To say that IAA has had a chance to get out of this war is ignorant, to say that we want out of this war is even more ignorant. IAA has and always will defend an ally until they are granted peace or until our alliance as a whole can fight no longer. (I.E. Alliance no longer exists due to disbandment from a powerhungry overlord by the name of junkalunka.)[/quote]

^ This guy is IAA gov last time I checked.

[quote name='magicninja']No that is what it would have been. When our allies decided to tie their fate to Polar we would have had to do the same thing by staying in. Our fate would have been tied to Polar. We didn't agree with what Polar (or VE for that matter) did in the first place. At least now we have secured that they will receive white peace when they are done and will be in a position to help them rebuild.[/quote]

tl;dr GATO are cowards.

[quote name='Mark XIII' timestamp='1297120642' post='2624636']
Yes, no grounds at all, or we got tired of listening to you trying to vindicate yourselves.

^ This guy is IAA gov last time I checked.

tl;dr GATO are cowards.
[/quote]

We don't need you to tell us who IAA's government are, or how you think of us as an alliance, thanks.

The IAA government has already said they're fine with us. If you've got a problem, still, feel free to PM any GATOan gov. I'm sure you won't though, because that's not why you're in this thread.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296969677' post='2621389']
Then find me on irc. I did in fact get GATO white peace. If someone who knows about the situation would like to come and verify this then you'll know.
[/quote]

Exit, Stage left, followed by people laughing.