Some More Peace

OsRavan

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1296555095' post='2614523']
Makes me smile when people ask why did you not fight longer, why fight for people like NpO and STA they fail to respect those people who do the right thing, We joined this war in support of our allies, not in support of NpO or STA..... We joined to support our allies and we did our job the best we could, our allies who we joined the war to protect, TCU (who had already left) and UINE who are happy with the effort we put forth.

That is all that count for me.

so you may start your ranting and raving, and talking trash.

We did right by our allies the best we could, we have no treaty or anything with STA so have a good day
[/quote]

Wonder how your Allies in UNIE are doing now that FARK has jumped on them?? Good job preseerving your infra....maybe next war you can make it double digit days??

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1296916777' post='2620471']
Wonder how your Allies in UNIE are doing now that FARK has jumped on them?? Good job preseerving your infra....maybe next war you can make it double digit days??
[/quote]

UNIE must be a cool new alliance, however we have no treaty with UN[b]IE.[/b] Also, we talked to our allies prior peacing out.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296921984' post='2620536']
UINE is not at war with FARK.
[/quote]

:facepalm: I meant [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98249"]TGE[/url]

and meant UINE....still you can nit pick all you want about my lack of typing skills, but you still left an ally on the field of battle...again. And worked it out that you don't have to fight on any front the rest of the war.

congrats on peace???

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1296916777' post='2620471']
[/quote]

HAIL the mighty TPF

where was your crappy alliance when MCXA was getting the hell kicked out of them, that's right just like Valhalla you was refusing to help us so before you start with that bullcrap of infra over friends ask your gov why they never supported MCXA, after all we hold a MDoAP with TPF and Valhalla and yet you both did nothing.

what was it TPF said, oooooo we can't NPO do not want to enter

yet you call us infra hugers that's lame.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1296986140' post='2621923']
HAIL the mighty TPF

where was your crappy alliance when MCXA was getting the hell kicked out of them, that's right just like Valhalla you was refusing to help us so before you start with that bullcrap of infra over friends ask your gov why they never supported MCXA, after all we hold a MDoAP with TPF and Valhalla and yet you both did nothing.

[/quote]

this post is trully refreshing.

HAIL the mighty TPF

[/quote]

Actually I didn't call you infra huggers...I was pointing out that you left an ally on the battlefield...AGAIN. Seems to be a habit with you. You knew the deal when you went in. But it seems that we are in, and will be for a while, all the while you sit on the sidelines...again. I acttually wasn't talking about TPF....I was talking about UINE...the allies you came into this war to support....Nice that you quote my post asking about them and you turn it into TPF.

Instead on infra huggers it might be better to just call you WAE....but that might be granting you something that you prob don't deserve.

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1297294266' post='2627369']
Actually I didn't call you infra huggers...I was pointing out that you left an ally on the battlefield...AGAIN. Seems to be a habit with you. You knew the deal when you went in. But it seems that we are in, and will be for a while, all the while you sit on the sidelines...again. I acttually wasn't talking about TPF....I was talking about UINE...the allies you came into this war to support....Nice that you quote my post asking about them and you turn it into TPF.

Instead on infra huggers it might be better to just call you WAE....but that might be granting you something that you prob don't deserve.
[/quote]

Actions have consequences. It's simple yet you don't seem to understand it.

You make it sound like we fought for you - No, we didn't. We fought for SIRIUS and we went out after most of them surrendered. You are right, UINE is still out there and we approached them prior leaving. They were fine with it and encouraged us to. Oh and I forgot to mention we joined due to an ODP - we weren't even forced to especially taking into consideration that we have an awful history with the NpO.

Now, TPF didn't join this war because of us, and you just recently signed a treaty with STA. That [i]isn't[/i] our problem. Whatever, have fun burning.

:smug:

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1297295445' post='2627385']

You make it sound like we fought for you - No, we didn't. We fought for SIRIUS and we went out after most of them surrendered. You are right, UINE is still out there and we approached them prior leaving. They were fine with it and encouraged us to. Oh and I forgot to mention we joined due to an ODP - we weren't even forced to especially taking into consideration that we have an awful history with the NpO.

Now, TPF didn't join this war because of us, and you just recently signed a treaty with STA. That [i]isn't[/i] our problem. Whatever, have fun burning.

[/quote]

Oh I do understand it...actions have consequences.

Actions: Ask for MCXA to support you in a war

Consequences: Get left hanging by MCXA

Oh I get it, I really do. And we are having a fine old time thank you very much...you see we actually enjoy fighting..in fact

[img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/kilkennyl/Casualties.png[/img]

A special thanks to MK specifically delendum for making this all possible. (Chickenzilla....I am very disappointed in you...I thought you were going to be my big helper with that!!)

And I wonder how that conversation with UINE went?? I mean if they had said no...would you have stayed??? I doubt it.

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1297296426' post='2627400']

Oh I get it, I really do. And we are having a fine old time thank you very much...you see we actually enjoy fighting..in fact

A special thanks to MK specifically delendum for making this all possible. (Chickenzilla....I am very disappointed in you...I thought you were going to be my big helper with that!!)

And I wonder how that conversation with UINE went?? I mean if they had said no...would you have stayed??? I doubt it.

[/quote]

A pointless hypothetical in my opinion, but as an MCXA opponent (and to humor you)...I think they would have stayed in.

Edit: and congrats on the casualties. I'd be nearly at 1 million by now, if my Legion opponents wouldn't turtle so.

Edited by Barnaby von Farter

[/quote]

didnt know this was post your dead
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9679/thedeady.jpg[/img]
Still don't see the point.

anyway on to the real question at hand We talked to UINE before we talked to ODN and Co about peace, but you was not to know that and then again it isn't as if you know much anyway, I do like how TPF who refuse to act on a MDoAP comes out and tries to belittle MCXA who went to war for their allies, now before you run off at the mouth about how TPF went to war for NPO, that was your reason for not entering the war when requested to do so by your MDoAP partner MCXA.

Now lets look at it this way shall we, what if TPF had honoured the MDoAP, and eased the pressure off MCXA, what if Valhalla had honoured their treaty also.

Sure we left the battle field and UINE stayed but that was their choice also when we left the battle field, UINE was been hit by Athens someone we was not at war with, in fact we was at war with two alliance that was at war with UINE that was ODN and INT, everyone else joined the war to hit MCXA or had hit alliances that had already peace out.

Bottom line at least we entered the VE-NpO war and did what was right by our allies and not sit by and watch them burn, but trusted me I am not going to have any sleepless nights over seeing TPF burn as they watched us burn.

just to point out, if UINE asked us to stay we would have, but once attack a treaty with MCXA means we will fight to ZI for you if it improves the chance of winning, treaty with TPF means they sit and watch you burn as they bath NPO

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1297298278' post='2627436']

anyway on to the real question at hand We talked to UINE before we talked to ODN and Co about peace, but you was not to know that and then again it isn't as if you know much anyway, I do like how TPF who refuse to act on a MDoAP comes out and tries to belittle MCXA who went to war for their allies, now before you run off at the mouth about how TPF went to war for NPO, that was your reason for not entering the war when requested to do so by your MDoAP partner MCXA.

Now lets look at it this way shall we, what if TPF had honoured the MDoAP, and eased the pressure off MCXA, what if Valhalla had honoured their treaty also.

Sure we left the battle field and UINE stayed but that was their choice also when we left the battle field, UINE was been hit by Athens someone we was not at war with, in fact we was at war with two alliance that was at war with UINE that was ODN and INT, everyone else joined the war to hit MCXA or had hit alliances that had already peace out.

Bottom line at least we entered the VE-NpO war and did what was right by our allies and not sit by and watch them burn, but trusted me I am not going to have any sleepless nights over seeing TPF burn as they watched us burn.

just to point out, if UINE asked us to stay we would have, but once attack a treaty with MCXA means we will fight to ZI for you if it improves the chance of [size="7"]winning[/size], treaty with TPF means they sit and watch you burn as they bath NPO
[/quote]

Ok, and what was your point....you knew what was going on. You honored your treaty and then left your ally on the battlefield...WELL short of ZI by the way. You did that last time as well. Not sure who or when you went to ZI for anyone. And tbh...if the best you can say is "at least we entered" then that isn't much.

Not real sure how in one sentence you say you would have fought for UINE if they had asked and then say you will fight to ZI if you are winning. Kinda different sides of the spectrum. If you are on the winning side you rarely reach ZI....if you reach ZI you rarely win....So I guess we know where MCXA stands.

And don't worry...we won't lose any sleep [s]wondering when you will be leaving[/s] over you not fighting with us.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1297298278' post='2627436']

just to point out, if UINE asked us to stay we would have, but once attack a treaty with MCXA means we will fight to ZI for you if it improves the chance of winning, treaty with TPF means they sit and watch you burn as they bath NPO
[/quote]

You really don't have a damn clue what you are talking about.

If you want to drag this out on the OWF we can do so, but out of respect for a a long standing relationship with a lot of your gov both past and present I would first suggest you go to SCY and get copies of all the logs he has with comversations with both myself and mhawk leading up to your entry (especially the ones where YOU were the ones to specifically tell us you would not be requesting our back-up in this war at all) and the ones revolving around your departure from it.

There are certain claims you are repeatedly making that are plainly false. Some of them have nothing to do with TPF so I will leave them be for now. In regards to TPF sitting by and watching you burn, regardless of what you may think or may have been told, you never requested our assistance on this front and specifically made a point to tell us that you would not be requiring or requesting any assistance regardless of counters before you even entered the war.

SO if you care to explain how TPF "hung you out to dry" when it was you guys who specifically told us you would not be requesting assistance prior to entry and never asked for any assistance in the approx 2 days you were at war before NPO got hit, I would be real interested in hearing it.

Edit: typo

Edited by The Crimson King

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1297295445' post='2627385']

[/quote]

I think they are quite clear on the fact that you fought for sirius and not for TPF, and for that matter I think they dont care anyway.

o/ TPF stay classy

edit: spelling

Edited by The Trail

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1296539692' post='2614210']
You're right. They should demand tech. instead.

Edit: Or even demand that MCXA support their senate candidate and threaten war when voter turnout is less than optimal.
[/quote]

Ok, post karma member of MCXA here. What's the story behind this?

HAIL the mighty TPF

[/quote]

Go, Go, STOP!

Valhalla made it clear to ALL of their allies before this conflict escalated (and I believe even before that for some of us) that they wouldn't be keen on fighting for either of the Orders. Valhalla is not obligated to follow you blindly into a war that they want no part off, especially after they made it so clear that they wouldn't. If you're so ignorant as to not acknowledge the notification of intent then really, that's your problem. You want to call out Valhalla for not "defending" you... when really lets admit it, they'd be fighting the war for you, so days later you could peace out. Really, MCXA is in no place to call out allies for not coming in to save their sorry a**es.

The least you could do is respect their decision. After all, you're extremely lucky to have treaties with both Val and TPF, considering the caliber of your alliance you certainly don't deserve their respect or friendship, in my opinion.

If you don't like what they did, prevent it from happening again.

o/ Valhalla

Edit: Missed a word.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297298838' post='2627447']
Timeline, are you really publicly stating that you have no problem with your ally burning? Like, [i]really[/i]?

:psyduck:
[/quote]

Go figure...not a classy move, at all.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1297338621' post='2627889']
Go, Go, STOP!

[b]Valhalla made it clear to ALL of their allies before this conflict escalated[/b] (and I believe even before that for some of us) that they wouldn't be keen on fighting for either of the Orders. Valhalla is not obligated to follow you blindly into a war that they want no part off, especially after they made it so clear that they wouldn't. If you're so ignorant as to acknowledge the notification of intent then really, that's your problem. You want to call out Valhalla for not "defending" you... when really lets admit it, they'd be fighting the war for you, so days later you could peace out. Really, MCXA is in no place to call out allies for not coming in to save their sorry a**es.

[/quote]

Not to mention the non-chaining clauses in their treaties - especially since MCXA went in on an Optional Defense instead of waiting for one of their MDP+ Level treaties to drag them in.

In any case, it's all history now.

[/quote]

Yeah. We still consider this as one war. As such, at least according to my interpretation of things, strategically it made more sense to support SIRIUS. I think it's quite a natural thing that you can't always support all allies, especially when they fight on the same side.

And I want to repeat that the decision was made by the government although many members wanted to keep fighting. MCXA sure has some problems but morale isn't one of them. The decision was made, because half of our treaty partners we joined in for, left the war - and if UINE said they'd definitely need us, we wouldn't have pulled a Valhalla. Like it or not, in any case even with the best military and organization, we wouldn't have made any impact anymore, and it made more sense for us to get out, and rebuild and make sure we can help our allies, in this case especially you and UINE to rebuild when they get out. That again, is called strategy - but you don't care, you are full of anger and emotions. That is your right but it isn't smart.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1297299656' post='2627466']
I think they are quite clear on the fact that you fought for sirius and not for TPF, and for that matter I think they dont care anyway.

o/ TPF stay classy

edit: spelling
[/quote]

Yes, because they were the first needing our help iirc.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297307549' post='2627611']
Ok, post karma member of MCXA here. What's the story behind this?
[/quote]

If he is really talking about something happening three years ago then he is a poor person. :( Let's pray for him!

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1297338621' post='2627889']
Go, Go, STOP!

Valhalla made it clear to ALL of their allies before this conflict escalated (and I believe even before that for some of us) that they wouldn't be keen on fighting for either of the Orders. Valhalla is not obligated to follow you blindly into a war that they want no part off, especially after they made it so clear that they wouldn't. If you're so ignorant as to not acknowledge the notification of intent then really, that's your problem. You want to call out Valhalla for not "defending" you... when really lets admit it, they'd be fighting the war for you, so days later you could peace out. Really, MCXA is in no place to call out allies for not coming in to save their sorry a**es.

The least you could do is respect their decision. After all, you're extremely lucky to have treaties with both Val and TPF, considering the caliber of your alliance you certainly don't deserve their respect or friendship, in my opinion.

If you don't like what they did, prevent it from happening again.

o/ Valhalla

Edit: Missed a word.
[/quote]

1. I agree, Valhalla didn't need to join the war.
2. I don't think that you can judge MCXA and insulting us will not give your argument more validity. You are defending Valhalla for not fighting and at the same time you are attacking us for ...well not fighting anymore. That doesn't make sense. So I will r e p e a t it a g a i n:
a. we entered on an ODP basis.
b. everyone but UINE we defended pulled out before we did
c. (conclusion 1) our reason to be in that war decreased 90%
d. we approached UINE; they said it's fine
e. We peaced out.
3. Yeah and you are coming where? HAHA!

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1297339285' post='2627892']
Go figure...not a classy move, at all.

Not to mention the non-chaining clauses in their treaties - especially since MCXA went in on an Optional Defense instead of waiting for one of their MDP+ Level treaties to drag them in.

In any case, it's all history now.
[/quote]

I agree. That can be questioned. I hope it was cleared with the rest of the allies first. (which I don't know).
But then again, the non chaining clauses go in both directions. They weren't obligated to defend us - but we aren't obligated to defend them either.

I really hate it when people use both sides of two-sided contradictory argument against the same party. Stop it - hypocrites.

[quote]1. I agree, Valhalla didn't need to join the war.[/quote]

Then why exactly are members of your alliance crying and calling out Valhalla here for not entering? After-all you guys peaced out and didn't require their support anyway. Did you want to bring in Valhalla so they got hit for you to peace out days later? That's not something friends do.

[quote]2. I don't think that you can judge MCXA and insulting us will not give your argument more validity. You are defending Valhalla for not fighting and at the same time you are attacking us for ...well not fighting anymore. That doesn't make sense. So I will r e p e a t it a g a i n:[/quote]

I don't think it was a judgment. It is clear facts, you guys got smashed and left an ally on the battlefield. Like you do every war. Then MCXA proceeded to attack Valhalla (Pointer; that's bad form.) for not leaping to your defense, even though you knew they weren't going to.

The difference between your alliance and Valhalla, is that they wouldn't have left an ally on the battlefield or peaced out within a few days, had they entered this war. They have made their position clear, I respect that. You guys surrendered giving away any ability to defend your other allies after inflicting minimal damage. All you really did was take out a few war slots for a few days.

I personally don't care that you peaced out, it doesn't impact on my alliance and I am not allied to the MCXA. But when you remove yourself from a war a few days after declaring, and attack one of my closest allies for not throwing themselves under a bus I am going to stand up for them and show you what a waste of time your efforts really have been. If you were expecting to go in on an ODP and then have Valhalla fight your battles for you... then, well you were wrong.

[quote]3. Yeah and you are coming where? HAHA![/quote]

This, I just don't get. If you're referring to the respect between Olympus and Valhalla, then well you could only dream of having something similar. We don't leave each other on the battlefield, attack each other when one makes a decision others don't like or put pressure on them to do something they feel is wrong.

Lets sum this up as its like 10 days old.

Some MCXA members were pissed that Valhalla and TPF didnt defend us.

TPF's Response: "You didnt defend us in the current war"

Even though the Doomhouse front didnt exist when we entered. Then your get mad we didnt defend you in Doomhouse-NPO. What goes around comes around. Not only that TPF should respect that our terms were that we not to enter in any of the war fronts for the remainder of the war. Honestly ive lost all respect for TPF, they only care to shield Pacifica now. I once would of loved to call TPF a good friend but I cant really comment on that now.

Valhalla's Response: "We wont enter the war because we dont want to defend the Orders!"

Seriously? Since when did your PR interfere in Mutual Defence, Not optional. Have you guys not learned anything from Karma? Your too worried about getting on "The Winning Side" and saving your infra than you are worried about your friends at all. You definitely need to pay more attention to the world. You dishonored us. You've not changed one bit since Pre-Karma and I cant say that you ever will.

... Im proud to say that we honor our allies when they need help.

[color="#FF0000"][center]All opinions are those of my own.[/center][/color]

[quote]Valhalla's Response: "We wont enter the war because we dont want to defend the Orders!" [/quote]

I thought your treaty with Valhalla is non chaining...

[quote]
TPF's Response: "You didnt defend us in the current war"

Even though the Doomhouse front didnt exist when we entered. Then your get mad we didnt defend you in Doomhouse-NPO. What goes around comes around. Not only that TPF should respect that our terms were that we not to enter in any of the war fronts for the remainder of the war. Honestly ive lost all respect for TPF, they only care to shield Pacifica now. I once would of loved to call TPF a good friend but I cant really comment on that now.[/quote]

Perhaps a lack of communication with your own leader then? It was made clear that YOU said that you would not need back up. If someone says something of the sort, I assume they are hinting at not wanting us to jump in for them as everything is under control... or am I missing something?

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1297354056' post='2628006']
I thought your treaty with Valhalla is non chaining...
[/quote]

Yes it is, but if they optionally choose not to defend us due to they would get a bad rep thats pretty messed up.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1297354056' post='2628006']
Perhaps a lack of communication with your own leader then? It was made clear that YOU said that you would not need back up. If someone says something of the sort, I assume they are hinting at not wanting us to jump in for them as everything is under control... or am I missing something?
[/quote]
ROTAVELE never said anything. So yeah... I think it was pretty obvious we needed back up then again I was not actively involved in TPFs affairs during the war so I would not know, I was manage my battalions.