Basketball Ninjas Declaration of War

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the war ninjas. Imma in your country, spai'in your nukes.

[i]"Basketball Ninjas operates from a position of self-reliance and semi-neutrality, [b]refusing to mire itself in treaty chains and other political entanglements[/b]. It seeks first and foremost to develop its own nations through extensive intra-alliance communication and collective decision-making, believing that a nation's staunchest allies are the ones flying the same flag."[/i]

Please clarify from your info page on wikia, if you will.

In other news.

[img]http://209.85.62.24/43/104/0/p389213/m2.jpg[/img]

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1296387207' post='2611018']
Welcome to the war ninjas. Imma in your country, spai'in your nukes.

[i]"Basketball Ninjas operates from a position of self-reliance and semi-neutrality, [b]refusing to mire itself in treaty chains and other political entanglements[/b]. It seeks first and foremost to develop its own nations through extensive intra-alliance communication and collective decision-making, believing that a nation's staunchest allies are the ones flying the same flag."[/i]

Please clarify from your info page on wikia, if you will.
[/quote]
Absolutely. In this case, one of our best friends in the whole Cyberverse specifically requested our assistance, due to the size of your alliance. What we don't do is get into I guess what we'd call involuntary conflicts, or compromise our position on a key issue due to an automatic trigger. The SC/NEAT connection is a strong one and we have ties to it, plus we feel like this sub-conflict is separate enough from the primary theatres (VE vs. NpO, Sparta vs. NV and Doom House/FAN vs. NPO) that we wouldn't be outwardly backing any big side. The bigger wars aren't really our place, as it stands.

Oh, and the obligatory reminder about how important backing our friends is to us.

Edited by Max Power

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296404208' post='2611165']
Although our relations are sour, I've always (going back to my MK days) rather liked you guys. Best of luck with your wars, BN, and with any counters.
[/quote]
Our relations are sour? Sorry to hear.

We've always liked you too. :)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296409018' post='2611234']
Tis my impression at least. Regardless, 'bout time I ventured back over to your guys' forums. :P
[/quote]
I wouldn't say our relations are sour, as for all I know, there aren't many relations there. I think it's a case of our AA's being morally opposite of each other, which makes it difficult to have any relations that aren't negative.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296409018' post='2611234']
Tis my impression at least. Regardless, 'bout time I ventured back over to your guys' forums. :P
[/quote]
You have an account on our forums? I've only ever seen you on MK's. :P

Definitely stop by sometime.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1296411616' post='2611269']
You have an account on our forums? I've only ever seen you on MK's. :P

Definitely stop by sometime.
[/quote]

SirWilliam was one of the first to grace our halls actually. Haven't you noticed his plaque hanging in my office? Subtitled "CN's Gentleman".

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1296411768' post='2611272']
SirWilliam was one of the first to grace our halls actually. Haven't you noticed his plaque hanging in my office? Subtitled "CN's Gentleman".
[/quote]

Really? That being the case, I'm forced to admit that regardless of philosophical/political values, SirWilliam has incredible good taste and a keen eye for talent!