A Briefish Comment on GOONS

assarax

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1296169086' post='2606227']
Come on, Bob! They didn't get the joke to begin with, why you gotta ruin it now?
[/quote]

Perhaps if if the joke had actually been coherent instead of a bunch of inane rambling...

Seriously, I thought you all would have wittier responses than what I've seen thus far. What I have seen has left me somewhat disappointed. Where's the hate Legion's so used to? You can do better than that! Pathetic warchests aside, the responses from our buddies over at Doomhouse have been pretty lacking.

Edited by assarax

[quote name='assarax' timestamp='1296172256' post='2606300']
Perhaps if if the joke had actually been coherent instead of a bunch of inane rambling...

Seriously, I thought you all would have wittier responses than what I've seen thus far. What I have seen has left me somewhat disappointed. Where's the hate Legion's so used to? You can do better than that! Pathetic warchests aside, the responses from our buddies over at Doomhouse have been pretty lacking.
[/quote]

It's not hate, it's pity. It's always been pity. "Worst Alliance Ever" isn't given to the biggest enemy, it's given to the alliance that is worst and fails most at [b]being an alliance.[/b] UPN was a finalist, and it certainly wasn't because they're threatening to anybody.

You either 1) failed your blitz, or 2) are holding back for the counter, or 3) you're deliberately doing the minimum possible to fulfill treaty obligations.

Assuming the whole point of your attack is to take some heat off NPO, you failed since your blitz was weak and the quality of your attackers was generally low. There's no need to focus especially hard on you, so we can keep doing what we were doing. Additionally, declaring on us alone only delays counters by a day or two, and you've squandered plenty of time already.

Tick tock.

Edited by Iserlohn

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1296103029' post='2604318']
Got to love the peace mode jokes, its not like iFOK has some people in it or something like that. No sir.
[/quote]
The iFOK'ers who are in peacemode are almost all in nuclear anarchy. I somehow doubt if it's the same with Legion.

[quote name='Iserlohn' timestamp='1296173768' post='2606330']
You either 1) failed your blitz, or 2) are holding back for the counter, or 3) you're deliberately doing the minimum possible to fulfill treaty obligations.
[/quote]

110 GOONS nations are in anarchy before a single nuke has flown from the legion or otherwise. What an absolutely brutal blitz. It's not like they're going to hit 100% anarchy over night, you fool. Do you actually believe what you write?

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296155423' post='2605923']
You won't.[/quote]

I think i will, infact i know i will survive alot longer than a couple of days. Unless you talking about "You" as in NPO then please show me this magic 8 ball you're using, because going of commom sense, it will be you before us ;)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296155423' post='2605923']
They won't. Your buddies are about to redefine the word 'pathetic' for you, though. You might want to keep covering your eyes.
[/quote]

Nah they got balls, you aint, thats abit harsh maybe you have but not your goverment doesnt as all they say whether its in wars or fighting rogues "Our allies will destroy you, blah blah blah" its like they a prison !@#$%* who get their boyfriend to deal with everything because you cant harm no one :v:

[quote name='Dubsy' timestamp='1296174405' post='2606340']
110 GOONS nations are in anarchy before a single nuke has flown from the legion or otherwise. What an absolutely brutal blitz. It's not like they're going to hit 100% anarchy over night, you fool. Do you actually believe what you write?
[/quote]
How many of those nations are engaged with NPO? Your point is completely incorrect. NPO and GOONS are engaged in nuclear warfare at the moment, so guess what? GOONS should have a decent amount of people in anarchy if NPO is doing anything right.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]

It doesn't matter so much what people think. No alliance can surrender.

Individual nations that surrender, whatever side they're on should be ridiculed by all sides. This is the most epic of events. This is total war. Rejoice!

110 GOONS nations are in anarchy before a single nuke has flown from the legion or otherwise.
[/quote]

Holy crap, it's almost like we're fighting five other alliances! :o

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296174930' post='2606355']
I think i will, infact i know i will survive alot longer than a couple of days. Unless you talking about "You" as in NPO then please show me this magic 8 ball you're using, because going of commom sense, it will be you before us ;)

Nah they got balls, you aint, thats abit harsh maybe you have but not your goverment doesnt as all they say whether its in wars or fighting rogues "Our allies will destroy you, blah blah blah" its like they a prison !@#$%* who get their boyfriend to deal with everything because you cant harm no one :v:
[/quote]

What a train wreck.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296174930' post='2606355']

[/quote]
[img]http://calitreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Usual-Suspects-m01.jpg[/img]

[quote name='T.Hubb' timestamp='1296110705' post='2604996']
LOL. If only I knew then what I know now.

Anyways, try not to show up on our board anymore acting like our friend. Thanks for revealing yourself. Bye!
[/quote]

It was a typo, I meant to say, I'm sorry we are on different sides.

best of luck legion, i still love you guys :)

[quote name='Lincongrad' timestamp='1296164403' post='2606124']
There are ridiculously poor warchests in both GOONS and Legion. Take a look at who's pointing fingers more.

Like I said, I'm trying to keep this somewhat civil.
[/quote]

News Flash: No thread with Legion in it will remain civil

Edited by Matthew The Great

[quote name='Carrick' timestamp='1296178685' post='2606454']
[/quote]
Holy crap, it's like you guys are going to be a smoking crater after tonight! :o

[quote name='Carrick' timestamp='1296178685' post='2606454']
[/quote]

It'd help if your warchests didn't consist of absolutely appalling sums, not to mention the fact that $15,000,000 to $22,500,000 every 10 days from an alliance that's nothing more than a bank, apparently, will not sustain a nation during war. You want to talk vassal states...

It's absolutely hilarious watching your alliance get pummeled into the ground, and before you say it, remember these words: YOUR TEARS, THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

EDIT: Clarity.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1296183279' post='2606553']
It'd help if your warchests didn't consist of absolutely appalling sums, not to mention the fact that $15,000,000 to $22,500,000 every 10 days from an alliance that's nothing more than a bank, apparently, will not sustain a nation during war. You want to talk vassal states...

It's absolutely hilarious watching your alliance get pummeled into the ground, and before you say it, remember these words: YOUR TEARS, THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

EDIT: Clarity.
[/quote]

I didn't realize how emotionally and personally invested NSO was in seeing GOONS suffer, you guys need to relax.

Anywho, in the five years I've played this game, I've seen my nation get ZI'd 4 seperate times and I've always found a way to bounce back. I think we'll be fine. :smug:

[quote name='Carrick' timestamp='1296183486' post='2606566']
I didn't realize how emotionally and personally invested NSO was in seeing GOONS suffer, you guys need to relax.

Anywho, in the five years I've played this game, I've seen my nation get ZI'd 4 seperate times and I've always found a way to bounce back. I think we'll be fine. :smug:
[/quote]

I love seeing people I just don't like fail, and GOONS has already done that on several occasions of varying intensity. Goodness knows this war is no different.

And, hey, gotta love that allied vassal bank, huh? :smug:

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1296183839' post='2606581']
I love seeing people I just don't like fail, and GOONS has already done that on several occasions of varying intensity. Goodness knows this war is no different.

And, hey, gotta love that allied vassal bank, huh? :smug:
[/quote]

I would say likewise but you guys haven't declared yet

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1296183839' post='2606581']
I love seeing people I just don't like fail,
[/quote]

Hey if you care about the game that much that you have such a strong emotional response to it more power to you man.