A Briefish Comment on GOONS

assarax

I think it's safe to say that uh Legion, they mad. The calls rang out through your halls to go to war huh? Did calls to only attack an alliance that has no unengaged allies to come in because you know any of Umb or MK's allies would wreck you ring out as well?

Edit: I can't emphasize enough how hilarious it is that this assah@#$ character is literally furious over our attack on NPO.

Edited by Snowbeast

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296107623' post='2604829']
It's ~strategy~. [size="1"]For when you don't want your uppers absolutely [s]slaughtered.[/s] [b]Obliterated.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

Whatever the "strategy" [size="1"]It's Legion, can't give them too much credit.[/size] it will not change the outcome simply because they are Legion.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1296107981' post='2604853']
Whatever the "strategy" [size="1"]It's Legion, can't give them too much credit.[/size] it will not change the outcome simply because they are Legion.
[/quote]

Such brilliant repartee. Such creativity. Such wit. Such thought provoking arguments.

[quote name='Snowbeast' timestamp='1296107862' post='2604841']
I think it's safe to say that uh Legion, they mad. The calls rang out through your halls to go to war huh? Did calls to only attack an alliance that has no unengaged allies to come in because you know any of Umb or MK's allies would wreck you ring out as well?

Edit: I can't emphasize enough how hilarious it is that this assah@#$ character is literally furious over our attack on NPO.
[/quote]

TOP, why are you preempting us?
TOP, declare war, never mind that you don't have a treaty with GOONS!

Legion, why are you not declaring?
Legion, you are declaring because U mad!

What do you people want from us?!

Ave Legio

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296107370' post='2604802']
Yes, I know it was general, but general or not it included me, second person and all that. But that you latched on to my grammatic quibble and had no response to my actual argument warms my heart.

And yes, I know exactly what your response to that will be too.
[/quote]
My response to that is I'm too busy fighting HeroofTime at the moment. :awesome:

No, I didn't feel like countering your argument. I just wanted to let you know I'm not talking bad about you. I have no qualms with you whatsoever.

I can't believe you guys actually chose to use this tactic lol. NPO badly needs help in the upper tiers and what do you guys do? You peace them all out.

Thanks for limiting the damage to us while we're crushing your ally. :smug:

[quote name='SiCkO' timestamp='1296110068' post='2604959']
Best of luck Legion, It's a shame we had to end up on the same side.
[/quote]

LOL. If only I knew then what I know now.

Anyways, try not to show up on our board anymore acting like our friend. Thanks for revealing yourself. Bye!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296103126' post='2604345']
Good luck Legion. What's a GOON to a goblin? ;)

Sorry just always wanted to say that.
[/quote]

You sir, will be hearing from my lawyers. :mad:

Good luck Legion.

Edited by Weezy