A Briefish Comment on GOONS

assarax

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1296266513' post='2608293']
your a wannabe GOON but your not GOON enough so GOON would not accept you. all people with the right amount of GOON are in GOON and therefore it is evident that you do not posses the correct amount of GOONess and therefore are Wanting to have the correct level of GOONess = You are a wannabe GOON
[/quote]

This man has a firm grasp of the philosophy of the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism. Make this man Pilot!

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296266702' post='2608296']

Are you purposely being this retarded?

If you are too dumb to understand what I meant, I am not explaining it to you. Others understand it, and if they take pity on you I'll let them explain it to you. If they don't care to I'll just go ahead and let this one sail right over your head little man.
[/quote]
It would seem to be impossible for it to be anything else, but for some reason I think he's serious, despite how easy it was to understand. I mean, if memory serves Dilber is a GOON too. :P

OOC: Catalyst, a hint for you: GOONS is more than CN. Much much more.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296268633' post='2608350']
Another swing and a miss.
I would have thought there was enough context to GOONS not in this world but in others for someone as dim as you to make a connection.
Perhaps we should've connected the dots for you in bright colours so you can't miss it.
[/quote]
just because pizza hut thought you were retarded enough to have two colouring booklets doesnt mean you have to share :D now you go enjoy yourself. if you didnt understand my earlier post then mabe you should like GTFO

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296268633' post='2608350']
Another swing and a miss.
I would have thought there was enough context to GOONS not in this world but in others for someone as dim as you to make a connection.
Perhaps we should've connected the dots for you in bright colours so you can't miss it.
[/quote]
okay not in this world but in others????? im sorry if i cant travel between parallel universes and i dont pplay every game on the internet?
uyo mdbu hist

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296298367' post='2609353']
It would seem to be impossible for it to be anything else, but for some reason I think he's serious, despite how easy it was to understand. I mean, if memory serves Dilber is a GOON too. :P

OOC: Catalyst, a hint for you: GOONS is more than CN. Much much more.
[/quote]
lol...okay so lets see if you get any of these refrences ?
Lolz max hit with dds spec...
LoW won E6 A6 on the old client
the lighting and blades gauntles work well together..
unit 6 attack hostile 4
I NEED A DROP SHIELD
watch out you might get boomed on
USE YOUR DEFRIBS

okay i cant be bothered doing any more...
there references to games btw...
i really dont give a !"£$%^ if goons is on anything elce because....believe it or not..this is cn

OCC:Locke, a hint for you , LIFE is more than CN, much much more...

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1296300293' post='2609377']
lol...okay so lets see if you get any of these refrences ?
Lolz max hit with dds spec...
LoW won E6 A6 on the old client
the lighting and blades gauntles work well together..
unit 6 attack hostile 4
I NEED A DROP SHIELD
watch out you might get boomed on
USE YOUR DEFRIBS

okay i cant be bothered doing any more...
there references to games btw...
i really dont give a !"£$%^ if goons is on anything elce because....believe it or not..this is cn

OCC:Locke, a hint for you , LIFE is more than CN, much much more...
[/quote]
Seems you are lacking intelligence or are very young. Students in Caliphate who express this level of retardness and inability to understand things are held back in the 2nd grade.

OOC: Locke explained it to you, blatantly. If you still do not understand, there is nothing I can do to help you understand.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296331720' post='2609796']
Seems you are lacking intelligence or are very young. Students in Caliphate who express this level of retardness and inability to understand things are held back in the 2nd grade.

OOC: Locke explained it to you, blatantly. If you still do not understand, there is nothing I can do to help you understand.
[/quote]
lol. why dont you just spell it out real clear and if it is something really ovious that is staring me in the face then i will admit im an idiot.
if it is some stupid crap then i will admit that you are a retard...
happy?

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1296332171' post='2609810']
lol. why dont you just spell it out real clear and if it is something really ovious that is staring me in the face then i will admit im an idiot.
happy?
[/quote]
GOONS is more than just Cybernations.
GOONS is in more than just Cybernations.
There are GOONS in multiple other worlds (OOC: games and even their own forums).

OOC: When I said I was a GOON but not in GOONS, GOONS is an alliance in CN, whereas GOONS itself is a community outside of CN.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296333406' post='2609839']
There are GOONS in multiple other worlds (OOC: games and even their own forums).

OOC: When I said I was a GOON but not in GOONS, GOONS is an alliance in CN, whereas GOONS itself is a community outside of CN.
[/quote]
okay i admit your a retard..
why would i know about some random comunity...there are millions of internet communities...wow that is a fail..and also that is what i said when i made all those references about other games..how am i supposed to know everything...im not god. im just the next best thing. :D

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1296332171' post='2609810']
happy?
[/quote]

OOC: the alliance GOONS is made up of members of the website somethingawful.com, whose forum members refer to themselves as goons. While most members of GOONS are members of somethingawful.com, not all members of somethingawful.com who play cybernations are members of GOONS. Thus, you can be a goon, but not in GOONS. People were dancing around this issue because it is out of character and this is an in character forum.

IC: now, shall we get back to discussing the wars and not metaphysical discussions of other worlds?

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296333986' post='2609853']
OOC: the alliance GOONS is made up of members of the website somethingawful.com, whose forum members refer to themselves as goons. While most members of GOONS are members of somethingawful.com, not all members of somethingawful.com who play cybernations are members of GOONS. Thus, you can be a goon, but not in GOONS. People were dancing around this issue because it is out of character and this is an in character forum.

IC: now, shall we get back to discussing the wars and not metaphysical discussions of other worlds?
[/quote]
sure.
so nuclear winter eh...

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296333406' post='2609839']

[/quote]
OOC: You just reminded me of one of the best sig lines ever, it's now in mine.