Argent Announcement

janax

[quote name='Lizzardtheone' timestamp='1295878889' post='2596525']
In that case, could you tell your other MK buds to stop whining about us not bringing in "big P"?
[/quote]

But you aren't treatied to "big P" you are however treatied to The Phoenix Federation, who are nowhere to be found.

Surely they must be cowards!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lizzardtheone' timestamp='1295879341' post='2596536']
They didn't enter because we didn't ask them to. We didn't and as far as I'm concerned still don't need additional help.
[/quote]

If you say so. In which case good luck to you, I have a feeling you'll need it

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1295879458' post='2596539']
If you say so. In which case good luck to you, I have a feeling you'll need it
[/quote]

Thanks! We will, as always, be just fine. Thank you for the kind and sincere well wishes, though.

[quote name='Lizzardtheone' timestamp='1295877532' post='2596500']If you could show me to the PC channel I'll gladly take the beer.
[/quote]

Sadly you'd have to surrender to me, decom and leave STA..

Your choice really...

It IS good beer :awesome:

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1295845792' post='2595505']
CRUSH THEM ARGENT.

Reposting my image from the PC thread:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/juUD9.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

OHHHHH I like this one. Get one for me MP

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1295846472' post='2595583']
What is stopping you?
[/quote]
Hey dumb ass there fighting on your side of the war.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295878990' post='2596530']
So that's why TPF aren't coming into this war? Cos they have a MADP with big P

I thought it was because they didn't wanna get rolled again :awesome:
[/quote]

Or maybe they didnt want to activate the OA of their treaty. STA was obligated to defend polar which means that they werent directly attacked. I know enough about TPF to know that they will follow their treaty partners to the death in this case they arent OBLIGATED to come in. If your so hungry for a pound of flesh have VE cook up another "SPY" scandle and go after them. This war is BS while im enjoying watching VE and Polar both burn for my own reasons. You all condemn people when they get in to the war and you condemn them when they choose not to fight make up your minds. Me im enjoying my popcorn watching people I dislike burn to the ground. ON that note have fun Argent I like the terms for peace.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1295880516' post='2596561']
OHHHHH I like this one. Get one for me MP

Hey ******* there fighting on your side of the war.

Or maybe they didnt want to activate the OA of their treaty. STA was obligated to defend polar which means that they werent directly attacked. I know enough about TPF to know that they will follow their treaty partners to the death in this case they arent OBLIGATED to come in. If your so hungry for a pound of flesh have VE cook up another "SPY" scandle and go after them. This war is BS while im enjoying watching VE and Polar both burn for my own reasons. You all condemn people when they get in to the war and you condemn them when they choose not to fight make up your minds. Me im enjoying my popcorn watching people I dislike burn to the ground. ON that note have fun Argent I like the terms for peace.
[/quote]

No, that's not what happened.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1295879279' post='2596534']
But you aren't treatied to "big P" you are however treatied to The Phoenix Federation, who are nowhere to be found.

Surely they must be cowards!
[/quote]

We are right here. Watching. With interest. Begging you to at least please give us some good bait.

Spartas treaty partners taste like garbage. Having them jump STA didn't have the effect you wanted. We know what effect you wanted by the way Spartas nubes jumped the gun and attack a couple TPFers.

Your side should use better bait next time. :smug:

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1295880516' post='2596561']
[/quote]

Well as STA have been attacked by Argent & Umbrella = Offensive action against STA = the MD part of their treaty should activate. And as NPO and TPF are linked = Pacifica and TPF should come in ;)

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295880901' post='2596566']
Well as STA have been attacked by Argent & Umbrella = Offensive action against STA = the MD part of their treaty should activate. And as NPO and TPF are linked = Pacifica and TPF should come in ;)
[/quote]
It's non-chaining and we didn't ask them anyway.

[/quote]

I must say that the one thing that impresses me about this current war is that the other side of the web is more open in their intentions to burn Pacifica in a war that has nothing to do with them.

Boogeymen aren't real. Check under your bed for yourself if you don't believe me.

[/quote]

It's a non-chaining treaty. If you were TPF, knowing how they were treated by NpO the last time they jumped in a war behind them, would YOU be overly keen to walk that plank again? I know that I wouldn't.

This exact scenario was discussed before our treaty was signed. STA is more than willing to allow ourselves to be dogpiled with more NS on us than are on NpO, an alliance several times our size, and the main target of this war, in order to watch you drool all over yourselves at the thought of Pacifica entering a war they have nothing to do with. It's seriously amusing.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295880639' post='2596562']
No, that's not what happened.
[/quote]
Im no longer tied to TPF and really dont know the whos and whys of it but if im wrong in this case then so be it. It was an armchair observation.

[/quote]
So by following the chaining in of Argent via umbrella, your saying the ghost declarition to be invalid and that this is a seperate war? Make up your minds guys what is considered ok what isnt. STA is still in this due to polar unless as stated above you consider argent to be declaring an aggressive war against STA for other reasons, then you would be correct the D does come in to play, if not its all apart of the current war and the mandatory D is not in effect. You guys are seriously trying to hard.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295881181' post='2596575']
This exact scenario was discussed before our treaty was signed. STA is more than willing to allow ourselves to be dogpiled with more NS on us than are on NpO, an alliance several times our size, and the main target of this war, in order to watch you drool all over yourselves at the thought of Pacifica entering a war they have nothing to do with. It's seriously amusing.
[/quote]

[b]For all you morons out there[/b]

Read the quoted text very closely. [i]That[/i] is what an ally is.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295876963' post='2596496']
U mad?

It sounds as though you're trying to goad MK into doing something you hate. And of course, if they did do that, you'll be the first indignant prig shouting them down in the announcement. Or am I wrong, could they avoid that terrible fate by making it a hilarious joke announcement??
[/quote]

So basically what's stopping you is our opinion?

Didn't know you still cared so much :wub:

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1295881233' post='2596578']
Im no longer tied to TPF and really dont know the whos and whys of it but if im wrong in this case then so be it. It was an armchair observation.

So by following the chaining in of Argent via umbrella, your saying the ghost declarition to be invalid and that this is a seperate war? Make up your minds guys what is considered ok what isnt. STA is still in this due to polar unless as stated above you consider argent to be declaring an aggressive war against STA for other reasons, then you would be correct the D does come in to play, if not its all apart of the current war and the mandatory D is not in effect. You guys are seriously trying to hard.
[/quote]

oh, I didn't realise that is how MDoAPs worked.. I thought if you were attacked by anyone the treaties were activated :wacko:

Ah well.. I'll go back to my wars then.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295881711' post='2596591']
oh, I didn't realise that is how MDoAPs worked.. I thought if you were attacked by anyone the treaties were activated :wacko:

[/quote]

Then perhaps you should have defended NEW a few weeks back when they were attacked ;)