Argent Announcement

janax

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' timestamp='1295863703' post='2596359']
Oh I'm not complaining about having x amount of alliances on us, just a little annoyed we got a certain amount of critisism for doing the same (though on a smaller scale) to you guys.

Maybe most of you reveled, but there were definitely some complaints too.
[/quote]

We still have a way to go before we reach our noCB high of 18 alliances at war with us. I'm sure we'll get more the longer we prevent MK and Co from getting at "big P".

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' timestamp='1295863703' post='2596359']
Oh I'm not complaining about having x amount of alliances on us, just a little annoyed we got a certain amount of critisism for doing the same (though on a smaller scale) to you guys.

Maybe most of you reveled, but there were definitely some complaints too.
[/quote]
It's the PR war. I thought it was the best strategy your side had to try to be on the winning side, attacking iFOK only.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295864274' post='2596367']
I'm sure we'll get more the longer we prevent MK and Co from getting at "big P".
[/quote]

It's ok, he can come out to play. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img]

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295874337' post='2596463']
You know perfectly well that there is. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

No, I don't. You guys being the hardcore, immoral warriors and all.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295876140' post='2596483']
I can read just fine. My point is, it's no business of your Mickey Mouse alliance where MK's strength goes and when.
[/quote]

Your posting suggests otherwise as my comment that you quoted had nothing to do with my alliance at all. I'm not going to walk you through things to work out where you stuffed up as you'll never learn anything that way. So, how about you go back and read a bit more then get back to me. Maybe if you get it right your trainer might give you a treat.

As for the second nugget you just pinched off and called a post, I've not once told MK where their strength should go or when. Lebubu suggested NPO should come out to play and I enquired as to why the big, tough, immoral hardmen of the Cyberverse couldn't go to NPO's house and kick off the play date themselves. A question I've yet to hear an answer to.

Oh look, I just went and explained it all for you. No treat for you. Go back to your handlers and see if they'll give you another shot at this. There's a good boy!

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Lizzardtheone' timestamp='1295876450' post='2596487']
MK's strength went to Poison Clan. Together with their shabby warchests.
[/quote]

Wut?

IIRC Poison Clan has helped to create 4/5 of the top damaged nations in the Awards. I think we're pretty strong on our own :awesome:

Saying that, come join the party, there's beer in the PC coordination channel with your name on it!

o/ Argent

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295876485' post='2596488']
Your posting suggests otherwise as my comment that you quoted had nothing to do with my alliance at all. I'm not going to walk you through things to work out where you stuffed up as you'll never learn anything that way. So, how about you go back and read a bit more then get back to me. Maybe if you get it right your trainer might give you a treat.

As for the second nugget you just pinched off and called a post, I've not once told MK where their strength should go or when. Lebubu suggested NPO should come out to play and I enquired as to why the big, tough, immoral hardmen of the Cyberverse couldn't go to NPO's house and kick off the play date themselves. A question I've yet to hear an answer to.

Oh look, I just went and explained it all for you. No treat for you. Go back to your handlers and see if they'll give you another shot at this. There's a good boy!
[/quote]U mad?

It sounds as though you're trying to goad MK into doing something you hate. And of course, if they did do that, you'll be the first indignant prig shouting them down in the announcement. Or am I wrong, could they avoid that terrible fate by making it a hilarious joke announcement??

Edited by Rocky Horror

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295876914' post='2596495']
Wut?

IIRC Poison Clan has helped to create 4/5 of the top damaged nations in the Awards. I think we're pretty strong on our own :awesome:

Saying that, come join the party, there's beer in the PC coordination channel with your name on it!

o/ Argent
[/quote]
I was referring to the fact that MK'ers have been joining the PC AA to declare on us. So his argument that MK has better things on their mind than the oh so weak STA is kinda rubbish

Overall PC has been a decent enemy to fight, a major improvement over alliances we fought in the last 2 wars (besides ML who were pretty fine aswell).

If you could show me to the PC channel I'll gladly take the beer.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295876963' post='2596496']
U mad?

It sounds as though you're trying to goad MK into doing something you hate. And of course, if they did do that, you'll be the first indignant prig shouting them down in the announcement. Or am I wrong, could they avoid that terrible fate by making it a hilarious joke announcement??
[/quote]
No, MK should just act up to their toughguy act and fight this battle on their own terms as you suggested they will. So far all you've done is sending in your allies, so you can strategically position yourselves, which is not really tough at all.

[quote name='Lizzardtheone' timestamp='1295877532' post='2596500']
I was referring to the fact that MK'ers have been joining the PC AA to declare on us. So his argument that MK has better things on their mind than the oh so weak STA is kinda rubbish[/quote]Or maybe it's not all a big conspiracy, and some MK members exercised their free will to attack someone who they think is genuinely awful as members of another alliance? This is also a possibility, and one I would like to lend weight to, as the two members you refer to are friends of mine.

[quote]No, MK should just act up to their toughguy act and fight this battle on their own terms as you suggested they will. So far all you've done is sending in your allies, so you can strategically position yourselves, which is not really tough at all.
[/quote]And yet it's not necessarily advantageous to get into the fight as early as possible, against any old target (a description which matches most of your coalition).

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295878029' post='2596513']
And yet it's not necessarily advantageous to get into the fight as early as possible, against any old target (a description which matches most of your coalition).
[/quote]
In that case, could you tell your other MK buds to stop whining about us not bringing in "big P"?