Argent Announcement

janax

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295847217' post='2595642']
Some alliances are more suited to attack other alliances than others. Just because an alliance like GOONS would be a good alliance to attack an alliance like UPN doesn't mean we don't love and respect them. Argent is a better alliance to fight STA than Umbrella is, that's all there is to it. It's basic coalition management, really.
[/quote]
That just takes all the fun out of the planning though. Instead of working with what you have immediately connected to the fight, you just pick the best alliance for the fight on your side and chain them in. It's not very hard to do. I know, war isn't fair, but still...I prefer a challenge, I guess. :P

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1295847519' post='2595680']
Ahhh not only has Argent become puppets but now you admit they are meatsheilds?

This war should be names the lack of self respect war. Fake spies logs, bogus DoW's and the list can go on and on and on.
[/quote]

Holy crap you are being purposefully obtuse or at least I hope so for your own sake.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295847129' post='2595633']
Argent has always held much of the people on the other side, that they're fighting now, with the utmost contempt (much like myself). They are loyal though.
[/quote]

To be fair though, we hold MOST people, places and things in contempt, not either side in particular. Haters gotta hate. It's part of our charm.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1295845678' post='2595494']It will be a pleasure to meet an accomplished alliance such as STA on the field of battle, and we hold no ill will towards them.
Pursuant to Argent policy, we shall ask for no reperations or terms beyond withdrawing from the field and agreeing to a no-reentry or aiding combantants policy.[/quote]

Glad to see an alliance showing some honor on the battlefield and showing no ill will towards their opponents. I am greatly honored myself to be allied to you guys.

Good luck out there; enjoy the war.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295847785' post='2595722']
That just takes all the fun out of the planning though. Instead of working with what you have immediately connected to the fight, you just pick the best alliance for the fight on your side and chain them in. It's not very hard to do. I know, war isn't fair, but still...I prefer a challenge, I guess. :P
[/quote]
welp, can you blame us? :smug:

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295847129' post='2595633']
Argent has always held much of the people on the other side, that they're fighting now, with the utmost contempt (much like myself). They are loyal though.
[/quote]
In case it has escaped your notice, we hold a lot of things with contempt. We're not very picky about who to direct it at either.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295847785' post='2595722']
[/quote]
The only reason PC is being attacked is because they attacked an alliance that spied on our ally. Due to the ambiguous nature of the ODP it's *technically* possible to chain directly through VE.

That'd be far too easy for the elawyers to moan about though. :v:

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1295848111' post='2595787']
I still have a slot available.
[/quote]
Oi, I don't share! :P

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295846593' post='2595592']
Excuse me, but that's crap. You war someone, in any fashion, you post a Dow.
[/quote]

I've consulted the CN war rulebook and I can't seem to find that anywhere. Can you help me? ARES isn't complaining and neither should you.

Tell them, Argent.

Edited by VenetianBlind