Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295835789' post='2595102']
The countenance of MK members on these forums has been quite indicative of a desire to harm the New Pacific Order, and such a treaty chain gives them the opportunity to do so without the damage to their "image" that an "unwarranted" and direct attack would cause.

That does not require MK to orchestrate anything, just to lie in wait for an opportunity and to make post after post of goading comments.
[/quote]

Nice try but I believe the countenance of MK members on these forums has been quite indicative of a desire to harm EVERYTHING. Anyway, this thread has digressed from its original topic, NPO abandoning a protectorate.

Edited by tamerlane

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295835987' post='2595117']
Some members would take pleasure but I daresay that is representative of the whole of MK. Im just trying to figure off where you get off claiming the entire alliance is somehow frothing at the mouth to kill NPO.
[/quote]

Your Prince has stated that your alliance is "drooling at the prospect of mopping the floor with the NPO". I understand that Lebubu might run his mouth off at times, but if there is some sentiment in the alliance that does not agree with the significant number of influential people that share that view - well, it hasn't ever shown itself, and lets face it: who in MK would speak up against all those members in NPO's defence?

When a population is mixed between indifference and destructive desires, the latter will always win.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295836248' post='2595144']
Your Prince has stated that your alliance is "drooling at the prospect of mopping the floor with the NPO". I understand that Lebubu might run his mouth off at times, but if there is some sentiment in the alliance that does not agree with the significant number of influential people that share that view - well, it hasn't ever shown itself, and lets face it: who in MK would speak up against all those members in NPO's defence?

When a population is mixed between indifference and destructive desires, the latter will always win.
[/quote]

Surely, if the Kingdom was given an opportunity to attack the NPO, nobody would cry about it, and many would be happy. This hardly means the entire alliance is chomping at the bit to kill NPO specifically.

At this point, with how slow this war has been unfolding, I'd be happy to hit just about anyone. It's been too long since we've had a good war, and I personally don't particularly care who my government points at, as long as they do eventually point.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295835789' post='2595102']
The countenance of MK members on these forums has been quite indicative of a desire to harm the New Pacific Order

[/quote]

I bet they do.
And many more beside. NPO will [i]never [/i]be victim.

Edited by Free Quebec

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295836248' post='2595144']
[/quote]

NPO has a very strong following in MK, its just sad that Pacifica doesn't support those who so ardently fight for their cause.

#JRcom fights onward for the betterment of Pacifica.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Free Quebec' timestamp='1295836583' post='2595181']
I bet they do.
And many more beside. NPO will [i]never [/i]be victim.
[/quote]

So speaketh VE. Lol you make me laugh come back when you can actually create a response that isn't just dribble that you heard from your superiors.

Thessaly has made ammends with FEB. FEB will pay Thessaly $30 mil and 50 tech (i love's me some tech) in war reps. This decision was made due to the fact that it is not logical for me to persue any other course without any backing. There is no point in watching my miniscule membership be destroyed by the likes of FEB.

As far as NPO's cancelation, it is very unfortunate. I am disappointed in the actions that have come from this situation and will be looking for a new protectorate.

[quote name='Santa123' timestamp='1295838736' post='2595289']
Thessaly has made ammends with FEB. FEB will pay Thessaly $30 mil and 50 tech (i love's me some tech) in war reps. This decision was made due to the fact that it is not logical for me to persue any other course without any backing. There is no point in watching my miniscule membership be destroyed by the likes of FEB.

As far as NPO's cancelation, it is very unfortunate. I am disappointed in the actions that have come from this situation and will be looking for a new protectorate.
[/quote]

I'm sure the New Pacific Order will protect you now that the risk has passed.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295836203' post='2595139']
Anyway, this thread has digressed from its original topic, NPO abandoning a protectorate.
[/quote]
While I thank you for diverting the conversation back to its original topic, they did not abandon Thessaly.

I would actually like to thank the NPO for their support in dealing with our respective (former) protectorates. I am glad to see that the action Thessaly was planning to take which resulted in the cancelation will no longer take place and that an agreement has been reached.

You can all go back to your regularly scheduled global war now.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295838266' post='2595267']
As is your infatuation with us :smug:
[/quote]

Well except that I rarely show up in MK related topics unless NSO is directly mentioned, whereas MK swarms NPO topics even when it has nothing to do with them.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295835987' post='2595117']
Some members would take pleasure but I daresay that is representative of the whole of MK. Im just trying to figure off where you get off claiming the entire alliance is somehow frothing at the mouth to kill NPO.
[/quote]

Dude, do you READ the posts?

I mean seriously...I've seen some diplomatic BS in my day, but come on..
:rolleyes:

It is pleasing to see that our work at finding a solution to this problem has been useful.

Of course, I understand that there are some who are disappointed in the prospect of the Order not backing the opportunity for an aggressive war, but alas, we do not all share the "everything must burn" attitude of some of the more omnicidal members of our world. As always, we wish our friends the best for the future.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1295840296' post='2595351']
Well except that I rarely show up in MK related topics unless NSO is directly mentioned, whereas MK swarms NPO topics even when it has nothing to do with them.
[/quote]
Since most NPO topics do have to do with us we just have a habit of swarming them.

[quote name='Iserlohn' timestamp='1295827813' post='2594843']
So one of Argent's protectorates (First Earth Battalion) declares on one of NPO's protectorates (Thessaly), for who knows what reason.

NPO, rather than resolve the issue with Argent, cuts ties with their protectorate and throws them under the bus. That's... pretty messed up.
[/quote]
We did resolve the issue. We were fine with the resolution. Argent was fine with the resolution. FEB was fine with the resolution. Thessaly refused. A protectorate means we guide them and protect them from unprovoked attack. This was not unprovoked. I wish Thessaly could have realized this without us canceling the treaty, but at least they finally have.

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1295838457' post='2595273']
So speaketh VE. Lol you make me laugh come back when you can actually create a response that isn't just dribble that you heard from your superiors.
[/quote]

No, actually, so speaketh me. Response is dribble, but is [i]my[/i] dribble.
Only superior to me is Rayvon, and is because he is too beautiful.

Wish I can laugh with you. But really, sad is better emotion. Poor, poor NSO. So irrelevant. :(

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1295840424' post='2595359']
Dude, do you READ the posts?

I mean seriously...I've seen some diplomatic BS in my day, but come on..
:rolleyes:
[/quote]

I made a few of the posts you are likely thinking of and you'll find they say nothing about NPO. I would like to kill everything.