The GM's Court

Executive Minister

I don't get how this ruling works. So if somebody claims land, if I get in by ten minutes and RP the citizens I can do it? I'm gonna go try that.

It was granite's land, I don't see how Bio has the right to do this. But I guess that rulings are rulings, and this one leaves a huge loophole for claiming land.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300378009' post='2667770']
I don't get how this ruling works. So if somebody claims land, if I get in by ten minutes and RP the citizens I can do it? I'm gonna go try that.

It was granite's land, I don't see how Bio has the right to do this. But I guess that rulings are rulings, and this one leaves a huge loophole for claiming land.
[/quote]

I would request you to actually read what is posted here. If you take time to actually read and comprehend whatever is being said you would realize that your query was been preemptively answered. Please. Read.

I fail to understand why Granite would be raging about opposition from Biohazard in the first place. What a grand opportunity for some fun role play. The two need to sit down, hash out an agreement, and spin a good story. Neither needs to come away the absolute winner or absolute loser.

Seriously guys.. have fun.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1300429876' post='2668842']
I fail to understand why Granite would be raging about opposition from Biohazard in the first place. What a grand opportunity for some fun role play. The two need to sit down, hash out an agreement, and spin a good story. Neither needs to come away the absolute winner or absolute loser.

Seriously guys.. have fun.
[/quote]

It is no longer an RP between granite and Bio. It is between Granite and Red Dawn and their allies.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1300433766' post='2668908']
It is no longer an RP between granite and Bio. It is between Granite and Red Dawn and their allies.
[/quote]
ANd here's how the rest will play out:

Super airplanes
Super tanks
Super troops
Super boats
Super missiles
UKIM loses.

Have fun!

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300449334' post='2668996']
ANd here's how the rest will play out:

Super airplanes
Super tanks
Super troops
Super boats
Super missiles
UKIM loses.

Have fun!
[/quote]

Show me where any super-equipment appeared in this war and I'll give you a cookie.

It has recently been brought to my attention that the by the moderation made rulings with the exception of GM selection are not going to be enforced by the moderation and as such have in essence lost their validity.

However, because of the nature of some of these rules we will keep them intact for now. We will most likely audit the community to find out which rules are going to be maintained specifically.

In essence, the rules as they are remain in effect until further notice.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300590274' post='2670738']
So the rules aren't rules but are rules until they aren't.

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP :v:
[/quote]

The rules became a gm ruling that says they will stay until we have new rules :P

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1300640735' post='2671140']
That was truly one of LVN's [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44292&view=findpost&p=1207107"]finest moments[/url]
[/quote]

I almost cried laughing.

can i get 2 spy rolls against Tunisia, one having a terrorist bomb set off on the island of Djerba, attempting to destroy the Ghriba synagogue, and the other to attempt to blow up the capital building on the island of Remla.
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/spyodds.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1300660362' post='2671471']
Yep, fun that someone remembered it. lol.
[/quote]
Well, since I was the one who came up with the term "retardapault," I knew where it came from. :awesome: However, reading back I'm understanding some more jokes. I laughed so hard at LVN shooting Steven Hawking out of the retardapault.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1300658165' post='2671441']
can i get 2 spy rolls against Tunisia, one having a terrorist bomb set off on the island of Djerba, attempting to destroy the Ghriba synagogue, and the other to attempt to blow up the capital building on the island of Remla.
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/spyodds.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2cej6zt.png[/img]
1-30= fail
31-100= win

1 fail and 1 win.

How exactly does a single spy roll allow someone to blow up a capital building? Getting into the country, smuggling the weapons in, and planting the weapons should all be separate rolls. There is typically security at a capital building and on borders.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300661826' post='2671491']
How exactly does a single spy roll allow someone to blow up a capital building? Getting into the country, smuggling the weapons in, and planting the weapons should all be separate rolls. There is typically security at a capital building and on borders.
[/quote]

I thought if your spy-roll is approved then you have to accurately RP getting into someone's nation?