Complaining and Grieving

OsRavan

First and foremost, I congratulate C&G on the wonderful addition of The International - classy people indeed and friends like them are hard to find.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295211410' post='2577590']
[color="#0000FF"]I guess this is the ends any doubt about it. Athens loses to ODN in the power struggle. When can we expect TPE to come in and make your victory complete, ODN?[/color]
[/quote]

This rumor has been floating around for a while...I've heard it a few times now.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295211465' post='2577597']
Oh wow, Congratulations International.
[/quote]

You thought it was us, didn't you? :lol1:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1295286934' post='2578710']
Great. One more grievance to complain about.
[/quote]

Actually, we're a complaint you have to grieve about. It's ok, this is still new. I wouldn't expect everyone to have been told already.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295245300' post='2578377']
Well at least that horrible \m/ alliance isn't in it.
[/quote]
Good thing I wasn't trying to argue for \m/ being in, then.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295230533' post='2578048']
I can't tell if you're joking or not, but I can't help but smirk given your AA.
[/quote]
Ouch. And yes, I was joking.

Someday I hope to come to this place and not see another overlapping hegemony treaty or another alliance absorbed into the blob. Someday I hope to see an alliance inside the blob have the guts to drop a major treaty inside the blob (without a plan B e.g.DH) like GOD did.

End the absorbitions, think of the children for the love of admin!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GmAG-JlHT4M/TOl8QIXuQwI/AAAAAAAABfw/tVChaQGxdPI/s1600/TheBlobRemakeBox.jpg[/img]

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295293037' post='2578822']
Someday I hope to come to this place and not see another overlapping hegemony treaty or another alliance absorbed into the blob. Someday I hope to see an alliance inside the blob have the guts to drop a major treaty inside the blob (without a plan B e.g.DH) like GOD.

End the absorbitions, think of the children for the love of admin!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GmAG-JlHT4M/TOl8QIXuQwI/AAAAAAAABfw/tVChaQGxdPI/s1600/TheBlobRemakeBox.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Looks like a quality movie. We'll be sure to watch it at our next hegemony meeting.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295245015' post='2578373']
More C&G members *talking* about detractors than actual detractors ITT. Wonderfully self-conscious.
[/quote]

Hence the word 'select.' I select my words with care, Mr Zombie. You could read them with similar care, no doubt to your great benefit.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1295299605' post='2578882']
Hence the word 'select.' I select my words with care, Mr Zombie. You could read them with similar care, no doubt to your great benefit.
[/quote]
Good to see you're still around. One of very few familiar faces I see around here.

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1295227381' post='2577956']
What do you do? Just say the first thing that comes to mind on the off chance that one time you'll say something that comes close to being correct? Even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Everything I say usually happens to be correct. If it weren't, my detractors, such as yourself, would not spend nearly so much time trying to discredit me. In fact, the very fact you are denying this only further proves that there was indeed a power struggle, and in the end, Athens lost out. If there were no power struggle you would not be trying to deny it. Your denial serves as confirmation of the truth.[/color]

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1295302158' post='2578909']
Good to see you're still around. One of very few familiar faces I see around here.
[/quote]

Where have you been? There are still some ancients littering the place - just take a look around.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295305300' post='2578992']
[color="#0000FF"]Everything I say usually happens to be correct. If it weren't, my detractors, such as yourself, would not spend nearly so much time trying to discredit me. In fact, the very fact you are denying this only further proves that there was indeed a power struggle, and in the end, Athens lost out. If there were no power struggle you would not be trying to deny it. Your denial serves as confirmation of the truth.[/color]
[/quote]

So, if I deny that you are a blithering idiot who has no clue what he is talking about, does that serve as confirmation of that particular truth? I will gladly deny it, if so.

[/quote]

So by your logic, 2+2=Ham?

Edited by Louis Balfour

[/quote]

=LOST= won the power struggle over GR actually. Reaping the benefits...now.